Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
To be able to trade on success I believe you must have a lot of skills to be profitable. You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating so you need to accurately analyze the market mix and keep track of bitcoin prices while trading to minimize risk and earn a secure profit. Always plan and comply with the plan.
Well I would say that skill is the main thing you need to carry out any job be it day trading or long term trading.  Day trading on the other hand day trading helps you earn small profits due to price fluctuation. Besides, there is no intervention of luck in business but only hard work and on time work.

You have an idea and you execute that idea in the market and the market needs it, you would have a big number of costumers. Same is the thing in crypto. If you invest in a coin and the coin had good market around itself, you will be better off in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

Most of the time luck will not work in trading, so it is always good to have skills because if we don't have any guessing method or logic then we will be in loos. Trading always needs logical analysis before increasing its price and in trading, we always need a lot of patience until our target price is reached.
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

In bitcoin trading it's much more like buying and selling goods online, that is the sale of goods profit or loss. Skill, is the initial capital of every trader especially for those who are still Newbie. Because, a fortune is not possible without skills even if some of them are lucky it may just be a coincidence. While those who have the skills can usually take advantage even though the market is in a declining condition. There is no such thing as lucky ones when it comes to trading, may it be day trading or long term trading. It has to be a skill and basically knowledge that when you day trade, you know how the coin runs through the process and you know that the coin you have traded with will be worth something too so it will be worth trading.

lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

In my opinions, i think its take risks and involve to lucky more but if you watch and learn the market for enough times than maybe the experience will help you a lot.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Most of the time luck will not work in trading, so it is always good to have skills because if we don't have any guessing method or logic then we will be in loos. Trading always needs logical analysis before increasing its price and in trading, we always need a lot of patience until our target price is reached.

Agree. But for me it is both lucky and skill are the best combination to make trading succeesful. Because if we have enough skills in analyzing market behavior then it is our great advantage to get huge profit, because we can anticipate the price fluctuation ahead before doing trading transaction.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Day trading is risky ,but has high returns.You should have greatest judgement skills  and knowledge of market movements/manipulations.Trusted and reliable sources on information about  of pumps and dumps is a must.You may lose thousands in a second and gain multiple times your investment with in minutes.More than luck,you need experience and risk taking aptitude for day trading

I recommend newbies to stay away from day trading
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Agree. But for me it is both lucky and skill are the best combination to make trading succeesful. Because if we have enough skills in analyzing market behavior then it is our great advantage to get huge profit, because we can anticipate the price fluctuation ahead before doing trading transaction.
Lucky thing cause you think that it was a lucky that you earn for , and most special for it is the skill that you have been applied on it , why cause you may not also have been think the lucky that you are encounter for when you have earn for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

Luck wouldn't earn you profits on a regular basis.
You have to identify a currency with good volatility.
Study the market value (in the case of arbitrage trading)
Timing is very vital, to maximize profits. (and minimize losses)
Luck can play a part, but it's mostly about skill.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
Obviously trading is the compilation of luck and skill, it is just an accident that you are making a good trade deal. But I would put 70% in the skill, because luck and accident is not constant and reliable.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

To be able to trade the day successfully, I believe you need to have a specific trading plan and need to identify the exact market. You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the last time is very difficult. That is why baj needs to have a specific plan before the transaction to minimize the risk.
deitraagentu0

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:12:42 AM

Thank you for the replies, everyone. I have a general direction now for doing my own reading
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

It seems so. When you are doing share trading, you have a vague idea about the direction of the market, based on the financial reports and reviews of the concerned companies and corporations. But in crypto-trading, everything is unpredictable. It is impossible to predict in which way the market will be moving (with some accuracy).
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

skill is given and luck is come to those person who is waiting patiently. day trade is a combination of luck and skill. lucky for you if you have success day trade in a short period of time.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

you can try day trade using a little portion of your fund, lets say 10%.  and trade when you have inside information.  sometimes luck plays a factor, but in crypto, you should have insde info, like gov't announcements, project announcements, and gossips.  these have vital roles in pushing price up or pulling price down.  if others have inside info and you don't, then you're in the losing end.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

this is a difficult decision if you don't have skills in daily trading, but for me it is better to do daily trading even if the results obtained are not as much as long-term trading
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

you can try day trade using a little portion of your fund, lets say 10%.  and trade when you have inside information.  sometimes luck plays a factor, but in crypto, you should have insde info, like gov't announcements, project announcements, and gossips.  these have vital roles in pushing price up or pulling price down.  if others have inside info and you don't, then you're in the losing end.

information is needed for traders how the selected coin development update is very decisive for profit, therefore if daily trading is done by novice traders please read the information actively so that the profit can be maximized.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

It is necessary to have knowledge and experience in order to minimize risks. Investing competently is difficult. A competently to speculate is much more difficult.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Hmmm. Trading might be a combination of luck and skill,
there will be a time that unexpected/unpredicted breakout
will happen.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

A positive trading experience is a combination of skills, luck and understanding of psychology of the crowd. So if you don't have at least one item from this list, then it is better to hold coins for a long-term.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

I think that you are right and this day is really more about entertainment than work, To my mind this is the best way to communicate and share experience.
As for me, this is the best way to enjoy what you do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: