Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Devvio Coin Will Trump Them All - 8 Million Transactions Per Second Plus More...  (Read 99 times)
JLuv (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:09:40 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 12:06:06 AM by JLuv

Devvio

"Yes, we have benchmarked the Devv blockchain at 8 million transactions per second, on-chain."
The video to prove it: Footage

"Do you have any patents?"
"Yes, IP was a core focus for us from the beginning. We believe we will own some significant blocking patents for some important concepts in the space. Our team has a great deal of expertise in Intellectual Property. The first thing we did for Devvio when we were starting the effort was patent all our ideas before we told anyone anything about what we’re doing. That’s part of the reason we’re so far along but still under the radar."

"I am interested in using Devv for my business. How much will it cost me to implement my business on the Devv blockchain?"
"Our cost for transaction fees we expect will be on the order of 1/100,000th the cost of Ethereum. That means that transactions that cost $100,000 on the Ethereum network will cost $1 on the Devv network."

SOURCES
Devvio
Forbes on Devvio

This is my favorite coin already. I'm liking what I hear. That's an understatement. Its hard to describe how I feel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: