Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Monoreto - A New Generation Social Network  (Read 434624 times)
anchallair

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Hello guys, I write a blog in my spare time. Is there any chance that I can publish my work on Monoreto?

Of course! Professional bloggers will easily be able to join our social network and earn additional Monoreto and users who create quality content but have not received any Monoreto reward for it can start getting a regular Monoreto income

What a great news for us bloggers!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Th3D3cemb3r

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Hello guys, I write a blog in my spare time. Is there any chance that I can publish my work on Monoreto?

Of course! Professional bloggers will easily be able to join our social network and earn additional Monoreto and users who create quality content but have not received any Monoreto reward for it can start getting a regular Monoreto income

So many great things about Monoreto! Can't wait for the release guys!
BRUH05

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Guys I heard that users are divided into 3 categories. Does anyone know more details about it?
t4iw4nch1k

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Guys I heard that users are divided into 3 categories. Does anyone know more details about it?

I didn't know that.
MinimalnoYeTechno

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

what could be the reason?
Nik_Buff4l0

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

That's true! the users who create content which is a source of professional income such as Photographers, Professional bloggers and opinion makers are in the first category.
BRUH05

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

That's true! the users who create content which is a source of professional income such as Photographers, Professional bloggers and opinion makers are in the first category.

Okay! what about the other 2 categories?
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

Interesting project that comes with sophisticated features to help the users. Monoreto also has a good rating. with the professional team will make promotion maximally and certainly it will bring this project to success.
Nik_Buff4l0

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

We should ask the team. I'm not sure about it.
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

It's true about the 1st category. Regular users who post quality content but don’t have the opportunity to Monoretoetize it are in the second and Regular users who do not create quality content (or any content at all) but make use of someone else’s product (photographs, posts, comments) are in the 3rd category.
BRUH05

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

It's true about the 1st category. Regular users who post quality content but don’t have the opportunity to Monoretoetize it are in the second and Regular users who do not create quality content (or any content at all) but make use of someone else’s product (photographs, posts, comments) are in the 3rd category.

Thanks for the information! but why are they categorized?
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

It makes us easier to make Monoreto useful to everyone in all 3 categories. We'll show you how
BRUH05

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

It makes us easier to make Monoreto useful to everyone in all 3 categories. We'll show you how

Thanks. I'm curious to know!
Peebles917

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

That's awesome guys! let us know
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

Only a small percentage of users, those included in the first category, are able to Monoretoetize their publications by cooperating with brands and companies that promote their services. In second category, a significant number of social network users that create high quality and popular content don’t have the opportunity to make Monoreto from it.
Peebles917

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

Only a small percentage of users, those included in the first category, are able to Monoretoetize their publications by cooperating with brands and companies that promote their services. In second category, a significant number of social network users that create high quality and popular content don’t have the opportunity to make Monoreto from it.

That's totally true. Some users create quality content, they deserve something.
MasterKarasko

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

I agree! I love doing photography but I've never earned any Monoretoey from it. If I can earn from it, I can put in more time and create more quality content.
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

I agree! I love doing photography but I've never earned any Monoretoey from it. If I can earn from it, I can put in more time and create more quality content.

Yes, we understand that users like you should earn for the great work you do. That's why we're trying to make a platform which is useful to everyone!
MasterKarasko

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Yes, we understand that users like you should earn for the great work you do. That's why we're trying to make a platform which is useful to everyone!

Thanks for all the information team. wish you all the best!
BRUH05

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

This is the perfect social network guys!!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: