Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content  (Read 33398 times)
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

The second stage of deposits will end as quickly as the first  Roll Eyes I constantly learn more and I am amazed at the success of the project Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obasi

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

The second stage of deposits will end as quickly as the first  Roll Eyes I constantly learn more and I am amazed at the success of the project Shocked

Thank you so much for your confidence in the project and the team. It feels good to have you as one of the supporters of this project.
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

Stock Photo Marketplace Wemark Connects Photographers With Customers Directly Via Blockchain. https://cointelegraph.com/news/stock-photo-marketplace-connects-photographers-with-customers-directly-via-blockchain
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

It's a very interesting project, I will follow the development, I wish prosperity!I recommend this project to everyone! Smiley
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

What solutions are present for unfair pricing practices by some individuals, what can you offer to counter such practises?

Wemark sets a new standard with 85% royalty payment to photographers – 5 times higher
than the industry average of 15-20%. If we decide to decrease our royalty-rate in the future,
it will never affect existing photographers without their consent – their distribution terms
are immutable as part of the Wemark protocol.

Do photographers get paid for sharing their pictures and does Instagram pay people for taking fotos or where is that happening?

Wemark is providing Photographers a market place to display their content without the massive fees of their competitors. Marketplaces like getty and shuttershock can charge up to 85% fees while Wemark will charge 15%.

And what about Instagram? That is a free service and couldn't they do something similar to Wemark with all the resources and the user base they have?
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

What solutions are present for unfair pricing practices by some individuals, what can you offer to counter such practises?

Wemark sets a new standard with 85% royalty payment to photographers – 5 times higher
than the industry average of 15-20%. If we decide to decrease our royalty-rate in the future,
it will never affect existing photographers without their consent – their distribution terms
are immutable as part of the Wemark protocol.

Do photographers get paid for sharing their pictures and does Instagram pay people for taking fotos or where is that happening?

Wemark is providing Photographers a market place to display their content without the massive fees of their competitors. Marketplaces like getty and shuttershock can charge up to 85% fees while Wemark will charge 15%.

And what about Instagram? That is a free service and couldn't they do something similar to Wemark with all the resources and the user base they have?

Instagram has a slightly different business model. They monetize the users by providing a free service. Wemark is creating a market for content creators to sell their product for significantly less in fees. As shown above between getty and shuttershock average 85% fees and Wemarks 15% fee.

Check out this link : https://medium.com/wemark-stories/wemark-partners-with-viewbug-to-empower-the-worlds-photographers-8405b2b2356c

SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

A good vision is in place as well. A great team. I look forward to seeing this grow. Goof luck guys.
naikaka

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Want to make an early deposit and buy WMK tokens early? This quick tutorial video will show you how to do it effortlessly: https://youtu.be/dBxjsrIQ2VM

If you're not whitelisted yet - this video will guide you through the simple process: https://youtu.be/NlgB_SaYU6I
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Perhaps if the team did not limit the rounds then the tokens would be sold immediately. Unfortunately now there is no way to pass whitelist to take part in an early deposit. I will buy on the exchange.

Bitcoin it's freedom
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

Perhaps if the team did not limit the rounds then the tokens would be sold immediately. Unfortunately now there is no way to pass whitelist to take part in an early deposit. I will buy on the exchange.

If you decided to buy in the crowdsale it's not to late! Whitelist before July 24th.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

How to know how much is already has been raised and how much is left? Can tokens be sold out before the 24th of July? I mean the hard cap.
obasi

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

How to know how much is already has been raised and how much is left? Can tokens be sold out before the 24th of July? I mean the hard cap.

Dear 5thangel,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

1. A progress bar with the total amounts raised will be available shortly before the crowd sale opens on the 24th of July. The reason is because we will need time to review and accept/reject/reduce all the deposits, that's why we will launch the progress bar only near the start of the sale.

2. Yes, tokens can be sold out before on the 24th of July. Also, if the hardcap is raised before on the 24th of July, the token generation event (TGE) will be cancelled.

For more information about the TGE kindly join our telegram chat Channel where there are dedicated Mods to attend to you:

https://t.me/wemark

Thank you and have a pleasant day Smiley
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

It's a very interesting project, I will follow the development, I wish prosperity!I recommend this project to everyone! Smiley

I completely agree with you! The demand for such a platform is unambiguous, the prospects for the project are really excellent.For my part, I sincerely hope that the project will develop in the future, such a platform is really necessary for the stock photo market.
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

If you decided to buy in the crowdsale it's not to late! Whitelist before July 24th.
I'm not a home right now, and I'll be there in two weeks. So the problem is I can't get through the white list. So I will wait for the exchange.

Bitcoin it's freedom
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

I completely agree with you! The demand for such a platform is unambiguous, the prospects for the project are really excellent.For my part, I sincerely hope that the project will develop in the future, such a platform is really necessary for the stock photo market.

As long as it is necessary to show the market and the product itself. Competitors are now just a lot and I promise you I will not have enough money for everyone, which means that there will be a big battle and not the fact that the best product will win. Most likely, the one who has more finances and connections will win.
naikaka

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

As long as it is necessary to show the market and the product itself. Competitors are now just a lot and I promise you I will not have enough money for everyone, which means that there will be a big battle and not the fact that the best product will win. Most likely, the one who has more finances and connections will win.

Hey, have you taken a look at the Advisors for Wemark? https://www.wemark.com/about

Not too shabby!
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

It will be welcomes especially by the next generations which will be dealing with digital content even more than we do today.

Stereoisomer

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

Hey, Prior to the token sale, Wemark has raised over $1M in equity investments from leading VCs.
The soft cap of 3,250 ETH has been reached during the private sale.
Yes it is possible that the hardcap will be reached before the 24th of july but even if it is reached Wemark will continue to take contributions until the 27th of July.
https://medium.com/@Taikaish/693e555d6347
Stereoisomer

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Wemark cancel public sale ! Early deposits will run until the 27th of July to grant some extra time those who have not yet gotten the chance to contibute. https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemark-cancels-public-sale-deposits-take-its-place-693e555d6347
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

Hey, have you taken a look at the Advisors for Wemark? https://www.wemark.com/about

Not too shabby!

The level is good and people with experience are really a huge plus. I'll see how things go on and they think they can help you very well not only with the collection but also in the direction of the movement to success after them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: