Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Assetrush.com - EXCHANGES AND WALLETS LISTING for ERC20🔥  (Read 195 times)
DavidBooker (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:12:07 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 02:51:36 PM by DavidBooker

Assetrush.com - Exchanges and Wallets listing.

HitBtc - KuCoin - Cobinhood - Bitfinex - Binance - Okex - TopBTC

Assetrush.com the one and only service that helps with EXCHANGES AND WALLETS LISTING as well as MARKET MAKING.

Full range of services to list and promote tokens. Professional cooperation with the most popular crypto exchanges, wallets, and media.

Marketing:

SMM
Token Campaign Promotion
Hidden Marketing
Paid Advertising

Community Management:

Telegram Chat
Bitcointalk Thread
Reddit
Bounty Campaigns

Brand Management:

Personal Branding
Company Brand Development
Brand Strategy

EXCHANGES LISTING - WALLETS LISTING - MARKET MAKING - MARKETING - COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT - BRAND MANAGEMENT

support@assetrush.com
Telegram - @davidbooker

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavidBooker (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

Hey there... I'm planning to start my own ICO in the middle of May - do you only work with the ICOs that are already finished?

Hello,

Could you provide me with the link on your ICO?

If we are talking about community management/ marketing/ design - we could start our cooperation now.
If we are talking about exchanges/wallets listing - need to be discussed

Are you in pre-sale or sale stage?

If you are going to start your pre-sale we could recommend you a few platforms to handle your pre-sale/sale process.

bitmen555

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

yo guys
I work for Beuthereum ICO... was wondering about exchanges you work with?? We wanna list on HitBTC, what should we do?
bitmen555

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

Our ICO is already over btw
Sorry, forgot to mention
DavidBooker (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Our ICO is already over btw
Sorry, forgot to mention

Hello guys,

I've seen that your ICO has ended in January but as I understand you haven't listed your token anywhere.
Could you provide me with your website because I have not been able to find any information about you (excluding the ICObench profile) on the internet.

I'll look it over and give you my feedback.
stefanicacool

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Hey guys, so I was wondering about your prices on community management. Do you work with Telegram in particular? Also, do you accept fiat money as a payment?
patriczhuksss

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Well I’ve seen a lot of companies already who do the same thing you guys do. Really, there are TONS of them!! How’s your company different from all the rest? Do you provide something exclusive?
DavidBooker (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

Hey guys, so I was wondering about your prices on community management. Do you work with Telegram in particular? Also, do you accept fiat money as a payment?

Hi,

Here's a list of our community management services:

Community Management:

1- Telegram Chat
2 - Bitcointalk Thread
3 - Reddit
4 - Bounty Campaigns

The promotion starts from 0.5 BTC/month

Telegram Standard Package:
Creating an effective communication strategy (channel and audience analysis, rules and restrictions, team, FAQ, and scripts for managers)
Creation of open chat, administration, and automatization
Localization - creating a subgroup chat in the particular market language (English, Chinese, and Russian languages are included in the standard packages)*

Telegram Premium Package:

AssetRush Telegram Premium Package:
Creation of an effective communication strategy
Creation of an ambassador and advisor network
Continuous increasing of activity in the chat (news, discussions, events, to encourage people) Luring members to the community
Hidden Marketing
Customer Community Manager Training

I would recommend that we discuss all of this personally as there are a lot of conditions that should be specified.

We could provide you with a community management package or with just a single option.

BTW, could you provide a link to your website?
stefanicacool

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Hi,

Here's a list of our community management services:

Community Management:

1- Telegram Chat
2 - Bitcointalk Thread
3 - Reddit
4 - Bounty Campaigns

The promotion starts from 0.5 BTC/month

Telegram Standard Package:
Creating an effective communication strategy (channel and audience analysis, rules and restrictions, team, FAQ, and scripts for managers)
Creation of open chat, administration, and automatization
Localization - creating a subgroup chat in the particular market language (English, Chinese, and Russian languages are included in the standard packages)*

Telegram Premium Package:

AssetRush Telegram Premium Package:
Creation of an effective communication strategy
Creation of an ambassador and advisor network
Continuous increasing of activity in the chat (news, discussions, events, to encourage people) Luring members to the community
Hidden Marketing
Customer Community Manager Training

I would recommend that we discuss all of this personally as there are a lot of conditions that should be specified.

We could provide you with a community management package or with just a single option.

BTW, could you provide a link to your website?

Ah ok cool! That's actually a lot of things that you guys do. I will definitely now will speak to you personally, seems like you might be a goof fit for the company I'm working for..
Can you just clarify what you mean by "Creation of an ambassador and advisor network"? How do you do it? Or it can only be discussed personally?
patriczhuksss

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

Also I've been wondering if you've got any partnerships regarding exchange listings? I’m talking major exchanges, like Binance, HitBTC, TOPBTC.. How long does it take to be listed on Topbtc for instance (let’s imagine the token is rated highly on ICObench)? Or just name an approximate time needed to be listed on a major exchange
DavidBooker (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

Also I've been wondering if you've got any partnerships regarding exchange listings? I’m talking major exchanges, like Binance, HitBTC, TOPBTC.. How long does it take to be listed on Topbtc for instance (let’s imagine the token is rated highly on ICObench)? Or just name an approximate time needed to be listed on a major exchange

Hello,

Great question as currency we have a special offer from TopBTC exchange.

Well, the time of the listing starts form few days to 2 weeks. Usually we are trying to specify the certain date for listing that will fit as customer as exchange.

If you are asking about portfolio, sure. I could provide you with the presentation about our service there will be mentioned all our customers.

PM me or write to david@assetrush.com
Don't forget to write your website and name of the project.

Waiting for your message
patriczhuksss

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

Hello,

Great question as currency we have a special offer from TopBTC exchange.

Well, the time of the listing starts form few days to 2 weeks. Usually we are trying to specify the certain date for listing that will fit as customer as exchange.

If you are asking about portfolio, sure. I could provide you with the presentation about our service there will be mentioned all our customers.

PM me or write to david@assetrush.com
Don't forget to write your website and name of the project.

Waiting for your message

Thanks, David. Will do more researching and then will get in contact with you. As far as I got it, you're the CEO?
Vipandrrr

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

Hi guys! Looks like you got a cool business going! So I see that you do brand strategy as well. How exactly do you do it? Can you please outline the process, I’m not very familiar with the process and would like to learn more!! Thaaaank youuuu!
DavidBooker (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

Hi guys! Looks like you got a cool business going! So I see that you do brand strategy as well. How exactly do you do it? Can you please outline the process, I’m not very familiar with the process and would like to learn more!! Thaaaank youuuu!

Hello,

Yes, focusing on brand strategy is one of our best options. WE are working with personal brands as we would with a company brand.

To outline the process I would like to take a look at your website first. You can provide me with the link here or in a PM.

If we are talking about a personal brand we usually do the full range of promotions. Starting from a Linkedin page and concluding with public speakers at major conferences.
The second option is a brand package. It's a company development strategy with a full range of services to promote your ICO.

Please, let me know the name of your project and I'll PM you what we can do for your brand management and promotion.
DavidBooker (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

by Assetrush - Exchanges and wallets listing service

Everyone who has been faced with the exchange listing process knows how hard it is to reach them and get your token listed there.
But before you put all of your effort into trying to get in touch with the exchanges let me reveal a bit about the listing price.

(No Names, Just Numbers)

Well, to start with there’s a few types of exchanges

1 - The big
2 - The middle
3 - The small

The big exchanges usually request anywhere from 50 BTC and higher. It could be mentioned as a listing fee or as a part of a marketing campaign fund.
They could also list your token absolutely free but before getting happy you should be sure that you meet their highly limited parameters.

The middle exchanges usually request anywhere from 7 BTC - 30 BTC

The small exchanges, anywhere from 3 BTC - 5 BTC

Tip №1 - Before trying to get listed on Major exchanges (Like in the top 10) and fighting their silence, it is better to apply for a middle exchange and right after that your coin will be listed there, the big exchange will be more interested in your listing then ever before.

Tip №2 - If you don’t want to waste your time filling out applications and sending messages that they will never respond to, send us a request and we will provide you with a high quality listing service that can meet any requirements that you might have - support@assetrush.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: