Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only the BEST Faucets  (Read 230 times)
ragefire (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:02:42 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:19:58 PM by ragefire

Hello all, I have been collecting for about a year or so. I would like to make some connections in the bitcoin community.

These are the best faucets I have found with minimal pop ups and pop unders. No CPU hogging browser miners. My daily list make for a decent earning. Does anyone have any to ad to this list. No bullshit sites only the best.
It is a work in progress. Check the link!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kicktracer011

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

You miss a lot of good new faucets...
ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

I only include faucets that pay higher than 30 sats and use tasteful advertising techniques. What faucets do you recommend?
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

Hello all, I have been collecting for about a year or so. I would like to make some connections in the bitcoin community.

These are the best faucets I have found with minimal pop ups and pop unders. No CPU hogging browser miners. My daily list make for a decent earning. Does anyone have any to ad to this list. No bullshit sites only the best.
It is a work in progress. Check the link!

Nice site with some good faucets, once you have more sites you will attract more users... Maybe tweak your logo a little too good luck Smiley
ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

Don't think i like the free wordpress set up. Thought it might help me advertise being on wordpress. I will probably try some other free host so that i may customize more.
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

ADD MY faucet

https://freebtc.es  Roll Eyes

ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

ADD MY faucet

https://freebtc.es  Roll Eyes

Nice site!  I will ad when I get a chance.  I like that faucet script. Nice design.
dan5189

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TcAs4B8SaPTQJqmKU8pYisV8RuNdh6cXZT

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Add my 2 doge faucets there please ? Smiley  Grin

http://dogezone.faucethero.com/

http://dogezone2.faucethero.com/

ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

A link on your site for a link on mine?
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

can you add my site?
https://cryptobro.xyz
it pays to faucethub

kind regards

ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

can you add my site?
it pays to faucethub

kind regards

I am having trouble claiming from your site, just keeps reloading page with the next button. Would be willing to exchange links if it worked.
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

How much are faucets paying these days? (Mine have a 5 minute cooldown for comparison.)
I'm asking because I've been knee deep in code for the last while and haven't really kept up to date. The faucet script automagically follow the market to a certain degree but you can never replace the human factor completely.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

How much are faucets paying these days? (Mine have a 5 minute cooldown for comparison.)
I'm asking because I've been knee deep in code for the last while and haven't really kept up to date. The faucet script automagically follow the market to a certain degree but you can never replace the human factor completely.

The good ones are paying 30 -50 every hour. Some new ones are pay 4 - 10 with no timer. Check out the site Fire Coin
Kema

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

The good ones are paying 30 -50 every hour. Some new ones are pay 4 - 10 with no timer. Check out the site Fire Coin

Thanks, it seems my faucets are doing pretty ok then. Payouts wise that is, on an hourly basis.
You can never compete rewards wise with the *all new* instafaucets offering the moon, but then they die off pretty quickly because they are unsustainable. Keeping a strong focus on sustainability, I'm still around and healthier than ever.
Maybe you should take a look? You never know, my faucets might be a good fit for your list? They easily qualify for the minimum 30 sat/h.
Heck, if you're lucky you might even get that in 5 minutes? Rewards are dynamic and depend on a range of factors so it's difficult to nail down the exact amount but min 30/h should be safe to promise, lol.

ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Nice faucet. I would like to find more faucets like yours. Thanks for input.
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

can you add my site?
it pays to faucethub

kind regards

I am having trouble claiming from your site, just keeps reloading page with the next button. Would be willing to exchange links if it worked.

Hey,

Could you send me a PM if this still happens and like a screenshot, this shouldn't be happening. If you mean a link shortener yes, thats right your supposed to go thru a link shortener.
btw we added a bonus you get after visiting a shortlink 15-20 satoshi without a time limit.

Regards

Kema

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

Thank you for the kind words.
I try to listen to the user input and when possible use it to improve the faucet script. You can't please everyone but I try to at least listen. User input is super important if something goes wrong/brakes.

ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

Thank you for the kind words.
I try to listen to the user input and when possible use it to improve the faucet script. You can't please everyone but I try to at least listen. User input is super important if something goes wrong/brakes.

When you click the recaptcha it just loads another popup with the "next button page" , never letting you complete the captcha.
Kema

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

When you click the recaptcha it just loads another popup with the "next button page" , never letting you complete the captcha.

What reCaptcha? I have no reCaptcha on my site?
I have a custom Captcha but you never click that one?
Are you talking about a short link or something?

ragefire (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

What reCaptcha? I have no reCaptcha on my site?
I have a custom Captcha but you never click that one?
Are you talking about a short link or something?

Wrong quote, that post was aimed at bitcoinniels.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: