Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2019, 11:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Tutorial or PY2/PY3 Coder needed] YoBit.net + Kraken.com Trading Bot  (Read 21 times)
MagicInternetPizza

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:49:27 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 02:08:57 AM by MagicInternetPizza

Hey all! First post! Smiley

I have tried many bots in the past and most of them don't work right with YoBit.net and Kraken.com (trading on 2 exchanges at the same time, no arbitrage - only regular spot trading).
I also have gotten into Python 2 and 3, got some beginner knowledge with it. But I am not skilled enough to code my own bot for each exchange sadly.
Which is why I am asking here for someone who was successful coding his own bot and maybe got a good full tutorial for me for a bot with simple requirements like mine. Already googled it but results have been mixed from bad to useless for my case. Or I googled wrong Wink

Here is the scenario of my bot usage, it's very very simple:

• I only want to trade the Spot market: BTC/EUR for Kraken.com and all Crypto/BTC pairs on YoBit.net
  • I only want to do Limit Orders
  • No real GUI needed for now, cmd.exe and Mac OS Terminal window usage only is fine per active bot
  • Only need the Bot to send Orders to the Exchange's Book from predefined prices I have input before. Example:
    create buy order at <price> --> order get's filled --> immediatly create sell order at <price>.
    If needed I want to set 4-6 prices for buys and sells which the bot immediatly executes. No need for the bot to execute trades only on specific market conditions. I like to keep my orders in the book for longer until it get's filled.
  • Easy to understand syntax and easy way to set up trades with a 1 liner. Example command for the Kraken BTC/EUR bot:
Code:
xbteur b5500, s6000, b5650, s5850 100%
Would mean: xbteur = BTC/EUR tradingpair, b5500 = buy at price (5500), s6000 = sell at (6000), 100% = use 100% of EURO fiat asset for all trades. A command at the end like 'repeat' would come in handy too, so after the last order got filled, it starts over with the first again. Until I manually stop it.
The amount of preset buys and sells can continue here to infinite amounts of buys and sells, not only 4 of them.
Code:
xbteur pingpong 1%
would let the bot do trades on it's own with a price change rate of 1% up and down, measured from the first buy order in the book the second this is executed and places the orders on top of the first buy- or sell-orders in the book.
Code:
xbteur cancel
this would cancel all open orders on xbteur and ignore any orders that would normally follow after a buy/sell has been filled.
Code:
xbteur stop
this would just stop the whole bot, without canceling any orders.
Code:
xbteur show orderbook
would show the first 5 orders of buys and sells in the book.
Code:
xbteur show openorders
would show all open orders
Code:
xbteur fillalerts on
would play a .wav or .mp3 sound on every filled order
Code:
xbteur pricealert 7000
    would play a .wav or .mp3 sound when a specific market price has been reached.

This would basicly be it. Hope I didn't miss anything, wrote it together now real quick.
I had written a huge textfile with all the syntax and descriptions written down (it was a LOT, very detailed and easily understandable by a coding person to get it done by someone) but sadly I can not find it anymore, so I stripped down the bot requirements and how it should work to the absolute minimum here to get it started. These basics are enough to have a working bot, no complicated TA indicators needed.

I'd be happy to get any possible help with this!

P.S.: I already looked into bots like gekko. Way too much code which I do not need and missing things which I actually need because it works with TA features only. Also using other opensource bots with way too much unneeded code is not what I want. My bot requirements are simple, I don't think I can find something opensource, which is easily understandable for me and does only what I described here. So I am asking you guys.
If there might be someone who could write all this together for small money, I'd be glad to use that as a solution too.

Thanks a lot and have a good day! Smiley

Edit: Forgot to mention: Not using the dice-game on YoBit.net by the way! Only spot trading altcoins with Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MagicInternetPizza

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

*bump*  Wink

Having this bot working only for Kraken pairs would be ok too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.