Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Official Announcement: PreSale Sold Out, now 17 Days to ICO start!  (Read 124 times)
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

Official Annoucement - VORTIX Ecosystem First ICO : MySafe Vault(c)

Hello Vortix Group Members!, Hope all of you be well at the moment. This  is to officially informing you that Public PreSale is closed and no more VTX tokens are offered at the moment. All PreSale VTX tokens were sold, mostly to private placements.
There were not small tokens buyers in this first stage but also not so many interest on joining in our effort and venture, we are always open to listen to your comments as would really like to have as many as small investors we do have in order you also profit of one of the most innovative multiproject development on the Block Chain, perhaps a little bit of belief?...

Now ICO for first product (MySafe Vault (c) or MySafe(c)) is soon about to start. The start date has been fixed to May 25, 2018, 13 Hours Central European Time and there will be 4 rounds, 15 calendar days each, or when VTX allocated tokens be sold, whatever come first. Initial Price for first round is fixed at 20% discount over Basic Price, that is 1 VTX = USD$0.16 . Other rounds prices are about to be fixed yet. Minimum purchase has been reduced to 100 VTX as a way to promote small buyers purchase.

Today and till Friday our web will be experiencing serious changes and upgrades regarding a more user friendly interface,  and reducing sections, now moving into our corporate image which is the main  Ecosystem logo, that will accompany all new developments and pending 3 projects plus this one. We appreciate your patience when visiting our website as not so many things will be active until Friday, and thereafter new sections will go slowly deploying until ICO. We enter into the 14 Days period open for "Buyers Closed Sales", a sort of event where those willing to join our developments, either through VTX Tokens or direct investments, are about to make offers, or straight forward buy VTX tokens. If you like to be part of it, you can contact at pr@vortix.io for further details.

Nothing else, no changes in our path, all was done as programmed, we learned a lot this first try from markets, paths, behaviors, block chain status, knowledge, etc., and we shall thank you so much all of those who helped us on this walking-through.  Now we are entering in the real challenge and hope we succeed and hope to count with all of you!, not only as listeners or airdrop supporters but as real buyers, there so why we reduce the minimum to buy tokens to as much as $16 !!!, may be this way, we can also share with you our success.

We are here to stay!

Best regards and stay tuned in our social networks channels, many things are coming, like news, ratings, videos, etc., you know, those things proper of a real hot and "on the hype" ICO's 😊

▒▒ Vortix Ecosystem + VTX TOKENS USD = BLOCK CHAIN VALUE IN SHORT AND LONG TERM! ▒▒

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

I am very glad that the team is puzzled by the development of promising projects. If projects are done a lot, then they must be brought to a logical conclusion, and investors should get their profit.
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

How will your investment platform compete with existing projects? I saw about a dozen projects in this segment of the market . What are your advantages? Thanks
egretia

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

Hello William,
First, we do not have any investment platform into our products nor it is in our developments, we do have
1. Security DAPP/APP single customer application for making your daily life a bit less scary about what you have inside your phone, or any connected device, explanations are in our site, https://vortix.io
2. One Specific Commodity Stock Exchange for one very popular product, which in a way will come to solve the issue that there is no world market exchange reference and so we want to keep it confidential for the moment (the product)
3. One retail shopping mall, starting with Art , Collectibles and Sybarite kind of products but at affordable prices and worldwide offered,
4. One Solution for offline payments to virtual world, allowing thousands of people who does not have the possibility to access to online shopping , to have such possibility, even in places there is no Internet at all (*just a land telephone line should be enough for almost instant access and usage)
5. All these converging into a single currency and a single block chain, at the end, where all utility tokens from the prior projects will be converted to this currency as a part of our strategy.
Needless to say that all tokens are aimed to be exchangeable asap after releasing, but those holding it will benefit of several advantages and bonuses, and tokens will gradually be used to use, buy, and contract all services and available products
So far we do not see anything similar, and although we love to compete, our approach is very different to those coming from technology to real world.Anyway, we are not engaged in any investment platform or I do not understand your question,
Thus I kindly ask you to let me know what is exactly your question if different to what I understood.
I do thank you William for your comment and question and I am sorry if I can not really catch your question,
Hope I have explained to you and we are confident about what we are doing and building up at the moment, decision at the end, will last on the market, once products are deployed but primary contacts has been promising
Sincerely yours
Vortix M

How will your investment platform compete with existing projects? I saw about a dozen projects in this segment of the market . What are your advantages? Thanks
egretia

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

Hello LoveCryptoAll
I agree completely with your comment and myself think our buyers, and investors, will be happy with their returns, in the short and long term
Thank you so much for your comment
Vortix M

I am very glad that the team is puzzled by the development of promising projects. If projects are done a lot, then they must be brought to a logical conclusion, and investors should get their profit.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

Dear snasps
This is just an announcement and not a solicitation, or offer to invest, and you are not obliged by any mean to either buy our tokens or not, it is your decision and we will respect. The ConcourseQ you refer to, was nothing but a gentle way to answer their listing there, without any request from our side, nor application of any kind, just they add it us and we thought should bring some info as a way to thank for such movement. We are at the moment in the process to get ratings and else, but from those we decide to use, no bad feeling, just we do not like the coercive way where somebody comes and we do have to reply to everything when we did nothing wrong, or when we did not even decide to ask to be in!, nevertheless we put the info we deem necessary, but "the very easy" things does not exist as involve a lot of information we might or we might not be willing to share and this is our choice. In any case, we are not doing nothing wrong, sorry if you think differently but Due Diligence is something we do by free will and under previous agreement, not because somebody come and literally forced to do so. At least, this is how we think
Thank you anyway for your willingness and pressure on us to complete your desired information which, may be completed in the near future
Manners are important part of human relationship, that hope machines or virtual world, do not negatively change it
Sincerely yours Vortix M 

Vortix's page is still incomplete on the ConcourseQ Due Diligence platform. Check it out here: https://concourseq.io/Q/Vortix
It is very easy to fill-in information about the project as ConcourseQ is collaborative and 100% community sourced.
You can also join the conversation on the community's discord group : https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: