Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Institute Crypto currency  (Read 149 times)
N-gen (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

I'm sure everyone who has lot of time in the world of crypto currency, nowadays has a very big financially. What I'm asking is, is there a charity that can raise funds with crypto currency? Because I think we can at least share with a needy like
- the refugees
- for Palestinian victims
- victims of natural disasters
- the orphans
- the poor all over the world
And others

If there are any trusted company or program , please upload proof photos below and website about them,and how to donate.
thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonalva

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

This is a great idea but I do not think that this get responses from the investors. The market of cryptocurrency is a decentralized market and so there is specific authority to regulate the market. To raise and manage the fund, we will need to have specific authority and that is very difficult to form here.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

I really like your thinking.It would be very happy to contribute there. as far as I know that cryptocurrency want to mine cryptocurrency for charity.I heard that they will provide safe water, therapeutic food, and vaccines among the children.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

i really like this concept of helping the needy any way we make profits from cryptocurrencies it is suggestable to help those who are in need and making society better that is true vision of satoshi
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

I think that's a very good idea. If we can share some of our profit with the needy people, it will be very good for them. Maybe there are some programs regarding this.
shizzle_my_nizzle

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

For starters I'd only trust reputable organizations.
Here's one of the humanitarian  instances where crypto was used last year https://www.coindesk.com/united-nations-sends-aid-to-10000-syrian-refugees-using-ethereum-blockchain/
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

I appreciate your idea and enjoyed this. However, you need to find out before donating money to charity organizations. Or you can exchange cash to help those in the local area where you live.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

I think it is not a charity institute because their main focus is earns profit. They may donate some portion of money in many charity institutes. If they do this i believe their demand will increase.
expertinfo888

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

One of my hopes is that cryptocurrency will help enable direct charity. For example, if you've been in a flood, earthquake etc and the media have come to report, you simply hold up a QR code on your phone and anyone watching could scan your code and donate to you directly. We're not there yet, but hopefully...

The UN has been having success with a program to help Syrian refugees using blockchain: https://qz.com/1118743/world-food-programmes-ethereum-based-blockchain-for-syrian-refugees-in-jordan/

As time goes by, it's fairly safe to say that blockchain should help make the charity industry more efficient and donations more direct and effective.

Thanks for raising this!
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

That's a very polite idea. We have a few block chain based project on this, but none succeeded. I hope we can apply this with a new formation.

andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

If I'm not mistaken . I met a charity project on blockchain . there the guys run a charity organization in the crypto world . Honestly not remember where met . but met accurately .
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

I think it's not a charity institter because crypto currency stand on platform of earning. but crypto currency can play best role to contribute some part of earning.l have hope if doing this ,the result would be increase value of its. The to
torreun

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

I am very glad that you can have this idea. It is a great idea to use the proceeds of cryptocurrency to do charity. Helping those in need can purify our minds and make the world a better place. I believe As long as you act, there will be more people to support you.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

This is a very good coin and such coins should be supported. But charitable funds must be lumped to make each fund transparent. This is a must.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

I'm sure everyone who has lot of time in the world of crypto currency, nowadays has a very big financially. What I'm asking is, is there a charity that can raise funds with crypto currency? Because I think we can at least share with a needy like
- the refugees
- the orphans
And others

If there are any trusted company or program , please upload proof photos below and website about them,and how to donate.
thank you

This is a good idea. Because this kind of step will probably help every people to grow. At the same time it will lessen the burden for those who really wanted to help. This kind of project will probably not affect the market of crypto and pull it down, rather it will help the crypto to be know for it being benificial in different ways.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

The idea of helping people who one is better than is a very nice one and I think we can start such from our local communities where we can really trace if what is given is not hijacked in between and that the target group gets it delivered.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

I doubt it when there are projects like this and they aren't disclosing the team.
They are just taking advantage of this charity works for their own interest.
Better to find one that's really working for the good of others and send them your donations directly.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

At the end of June, I had read the news about non-profit initiatives launched by Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-ceo-launches-charitable-initiative-to-help-people-in-emerging-markets
they intend to accept crypto donations and distribute it to people who live in emerging markets, especially for those who experience financial crises, I think this non-profit initiative can be trusted because there are a number of big names who have given donations to this nonprofit initiative, you can see it here https://www.givecrypto.org/donors

vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

- the refugees
- the orphans
And others

thank you
I have not met a company that would help people attract money in crypto currency. This idea is simply incredible and I think we would have really helped many people.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

At the end of June, I had read the news about non-profit initiatives launched by Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-ceo-launches-charitable-initiative-to-help-people-in-emerging-markets
they intend to accept crypto donations and distribute it to people who live in emerging markets, especially for those who experience financial crises, I think this non-profit initiative can be trusted because there are a number of big names who have given donations to this nonprofit initiative, you can see it here https://www.givecrypto.org/donors

I love this kind of idea...which is extending a big hand to people who are really in need especially during times of difficulties like experiencing disasters and the likes. I think that more and more projects will be catering along this idea. I already see one or two projects focusing on charity and development work to empower people to get on their knees...and this is a good trend we should be supporting and encouraging. Cryptocurrency and the blockchain is more than money and finances...it can also mean giving a part of us for people who needs the most help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: