Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment?  (Read 740 times)
tranquochung

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Dear all,
Yeah, in the recent days, the coin market is not good. It is not stable. Determining good altcoins in this status is very complex. But I think we should beleive the future of altcoins, especially of potential coins. Let's invest them. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Dear all,
Yeah, in the recent days, the coin market is not good. It is not stable. Determining good altcoins in this status is very complex. But I think we should beleive the future of altcoins, especially of potential coins. Let's invest them. 

Well those people who believe in altcoin was so lucky because for sure they have future especially when you buy at the lowest price, well we don't please any one, if they don't like altcoin then let them be, as long as you believe in altcoin continue invest on it.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Dear all,
if we invest now, when the coins are cheap, we will get a lot of profits in the future. just wait until positive news arrives.

CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Well, altcoins are going trough a tought time at the moment, in my opinion, but it may also be a good time to invest in them, the prices are low and there are many options (though I would stick to the most popular ones for the moment).
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Cost Averaging is the ONLY way to invest into crypto. With how tumultuous the market is it's too risky and frankly foolish to put all your available resources in at once. 9 out of 10 times you will lose. Imagine if you put every dollar you had in last December/January... you are now screwed. I started investing last November and put around the same amount in every month. Its the sole reason why I'm currently ONLY 12% in the red as of today.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

Dear all,
if we invest now, when the coins are cheap, we will get a lot of profits in the future. just wait until positive news arrives.

Especially if we invest a large amount in the best projects that have been on the market for a long time, their price has now fallen dramatically, but it is obvious that it will recover.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .
Now is the time for you to invest in altcoins if that is what you want to do. The more time that passes then the more time you give for the coins to recover in prices. look at the market now, the coins are all suffering. Altcoins are having a hard time keeping up, there is not a lot of demand in the market so the prices are going further down, just invest now and hold the coins.
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

The hazard in the market of digital money is constantly present regardless of whether you will hold coin whether for a long haul or here and now. It will all relies upon the conduct of the market, though the cost of the coin increments or reductions which shifts every once in a while. We as a whole should accepted that the way that altcoins are under this computerized world, which can develop in a moment, can likewise fall and vanish speedily. You should simply hazard what you can bear to lose.
celuumk

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

Current market is useful for purchasing altcoins, in light of the fact that the market is in downtrend as it were. All altcoins cost relies on bitcoin cost. So now you can put into altcoins, go to the coinmarketcap.com and select the main ten coins in that pick the high developing coins and check the development outline of the coins then you can contribute on those coins. It will be more useful to you in future. On the off chance that the altcoin costs increments in future you will acquire salary.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

If you are new to invest, then it is late because the market is recovering from the exchange rate. So this time should not invest but should wait for the next downtrend to be able to invest and hold. This time if you invest in cryptos, the high possibility you will be lost in all your assets.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

If you are new to invest, then it is late because the market is recovering from the exchange rate. So this time should not invest but should wait for the next downtrend to be able to invest and hold. This time if you invest in cryptos, the high possibility you will be lost in all your assets.
I think investing in crypto isn't too late, it's just necessary to calculate the right time. In principle you are right that buying must be when prices are down or cheap and sell when prices rise. Currently the market is already uphill, but no one knows what will happen next.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

It is not late at all my friend, there is still time time and all are welcome to be a part of crypto investment. Though early comers have taken the advantage but still our market is open for new comers. They aren't losing if they knew how to strategies their money and it could be possible that they might be profitable than to old ones.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing into altcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future .
Just don't to rush, take sometimes to review what your going through. Learn more about cryptocurrencies, do a research and familarize it well. So if you have more ideas your confedent enough to do a investment because in crypto, risk is always there. So be carefull in your investment. And about alts, be careful also in choosing the right one some of them is dump and no value.
yemilrek

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

Current market is useful for purchasing altcoins, in light of the fact that the market is in downtrend as it were. All altcoins cost relies on bitcoin cost. So now you can put into altcoins, go to the coinmarketcap.com and select the best ten coins in that pick the high developing coins and check the development diagram of the coins then you can contribute on those coins. It will be more useful to you in future. On the off chance that the altcoin costs increments in future you will acquire wage.
cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

If you have more money for venture capital then invest in trash and you can make a lot of profits.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

It is not late at all my friend, there is still time time and all are welcome to be a part of crypto investment. Though early comers have taken the advantage but still our market is open for new comers. They aren't losing if they knew how to strategies their money and it could be possible that they might be profitable than to old ones.
In the present, I don't think other times will be better than the current time to starting buy cryptocurrency and create your investment for the long-term. Of course, not much people trust the future of cryptocurrency for the first time know it. However, in the next few years, the value of cryptocurrency market cap won't stop at hundred billion dollars, I believe that amount can increases to trillion dollars soon.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

I think that now is a good time to invest in altcoins. The cripto market is now at the bottom and if you start investing now, then after a while, when the market grows, you can get a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: