Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for a crypto beginner?  (Read 704 times)
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

I just got $250 in BTC for a bug bounty. What should I do with it? Hold, or invest elsewhere?
I already bought 8 ETH a few weeks ago.

In need of advice. Don't really know how to get into crypo, but I definitely want to. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Edit: Also, can somebody enlighten me as to what /r/BTC and /r/Bitcoin disagree on? I've looked at both sides, but I honestly still don't know what both sides are.

You can do diversity way which means you allocate your investment not only in one kind of coins maybe in two or three. At first you need to summarize and study the ico of the coins that you wanted for your investment. But I suggested you to invest in bitcoin and eth because it is proven and tested. It can produce a lot of benefits and opportunities to us. Just you need to know how the system flow. You need to gathered more knowledge about trading so you'll be familiarized to this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

I just got $250 in BTC for a bug bounty. What should I do with it? Hold, or invest elsewhere?

In need of advice. Don't really know how to get into crypo, but I definitely want to. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Edit: Also, can somebody enlighten me as to what /r/BTC and /r/Bitcoin disagree on? I've looked at both sides, but I honestly still don't know what both sides are.
As new in crypto investment, it is much better if you give time on reading and I may suggest that you just hold it for awhile until you fully understand crypto life and it's marketing strategy that helps to grow your investment. Crypto investment is really risky if you don't understand it and it give you chances of  losing if you don't have knowledge about it.
Selbit

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

Crypto market is so unpredictable, so volatile, that I always try to avoid exact, straight forward answers.
Not even to the family members. I prefer not to give a very specific answers. Good future relations are of much higher priority to me.
If you are investing in coins for the long-term, the safest strategy is holding, but day-trading, or even casual trading can be profitable in the short term, allowing you to increase your stack relatively faster. Whether you’re a beginner to crypto trading or just trying to take a chance in this exciting new market, here are 10 mistakes you should avoid.
If you just listen to these people and put your money on the line, you are extremely likely to lose it. Doing your own research is the most important step before you enter any market. The crypto market is extremely volatile, which means price swings are normal, and if you get spooked easily, you will lose money. Panic selling is a common mistake beginners make, where they first get into a market without much research and then, when faced with a sudden drop, sell to ‘cut their losses’.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

I would suggest that you should invest on the altcoins that belongs to the top 20 cryptocurrency ranking and study the choice of coin that you may wish to invest. Research its platform and check the history record if it does make a good rating by other peoples opinion before you let go with your investment. With this, I think you will be successful with your planned investment and keep learning.
zrock21

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

Just be hardworking, and sow all your hardworks at the right time
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

Investment is the key. Nothing you can gain or benefit from mere holding of the money.

I will advise you that you simply enter the Bitcoin market straight away with a small trading volume of no more than 1 Bitcoin at a current value of more than $ 7,000, even if you can start with only a fraction of Bitcoin. After some time, it is advisable you move and store Bitcoins unlike traditional forms of online banking or investment.
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

I think you should HODl, and meanwhile you can keep learning and earning by the bounties and playing Btcs poker
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

In my opinion it is better to invest so that you can get profit in the future,the only thing is you need to choose a good investment make a research and study well.
drudgecare4

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

Being a newbie i would advice you not to rush in every offer  that you see out there before doing the research about the relevant platfor
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

great.If you still holding those ethereum,You are in good profits Smiley Ethereum is good coin for holding long terms.Also you can do trade with those ethereum in ETH/USD pair.This pair can give you a good profit daily or weekly basis
ETH continually increasing now, If you buy during the dips then it's your time to earn now, since ETH also have much use that it makes it still a good HOLD coin, many platforms were created using ETH, thus making another ATH is still applicable for ETH.

MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

If I were you, I would start to read. Thats exactly what I did.
Read the whole day and just hodl until you are sure about an project. And never put all eggs into 1 basket!

Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

Generally advice:
If your going to invest in to coins, check exchange if the coin is there, check news article if this coins was tackled somewhere, research on the team member and the project itself, care your money since you work hard for it, don't just invest!
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

I advice you to invest your ethereum in trading site and choose the right time to make your choice of buying or selling to make an important profit
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

security should be you're #1 concern, so much money has been stolen it's sick

don't be another statistic, first thing you should research is how to secure all you're coin
_payphone_

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Generally advice:
If your going to invest in to coins, check exchange if the coin is there, check news article if this coins was tackled somewhere, research on the team member and the project itself, care your money since you work hard for it, don't just invest!

Double this, especially for tokens
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

Study the trade, pick some certain coins or tokens and study their trading history, volume and prices and their stability. Now you can look into other high growth potential coins such as NEO, DASH AND WAVES, you might also want to try out LTC.
Gammon714

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:54:39 AM

As a beginner I found that Binance was the easiest market to trade....but that is because they don't just list coins against the bitcoin, eth or BNB, but they also use the dollar.    This for sure makes it easier for a newbie to begin trading as it can be difficult to keep up with the BTC price change.   However, lately I have noticed that many new exchanges do not list coins using the dollar and so, it struck me that perhaps I need to learn how to figure the exchange rate if I am going to progress in the crypto world.  in term of investing the Bitcoin or just keeping it.... I like to diversify, which includes keeping some of my money in Bitcoin.
Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

My advice for crypto beginner is you can check through  coinmarketcap.com and research the first 200 altcoins , their total supply, quantitty in circulation and market cap.
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

There is a lot of information at this forum for the newbies. But the people who entered bitcoin market recently may feel upset looking at the great profit we got by this moment.
malingopark

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

u should carry out alotof research and background check on any crypto investment u want to get invove in,and remember do notinvest what u cannot afford to loose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: