Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2019, 01:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysis of the interview of Kelly Jones trying to trash Alex Jones  (Read 18 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 644
Merit: 265

pivx/btc

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

Hello Alex,

This video was sad. I am sorry. If you don't want to read something not mean, but certainly brutal and full of innacuraties, please don't I only watched a few minutes.

Why I didn't watch more? It's when she said that she was with her little candle while you were ranting following 9.11.

that's it. that's the spirit of surrender, that's the spirit of weakness, that's the urge that most women have to conform to the social norm and imperative (guidestone agenda).

She was pathetic. Specially when she earlier said how she met you.

for the others out there, remember what moylneux explained brillantilly... the higher her n-count the surest she is hidding an alpha widdowing syndrome. there is nothing to do. damaged goods Smiley.

and it explains clearly the agenda of the guidestonians and how they attack specifically western females and they are the prime vector of submission. it's why too wall street pushed for women voting rights, so that individual defense could be elminated for the profits of the collective defense. leaving all vulnerable to rapists like harvey weinstein.

finally Alex you were so right about home schooling, it's the only way to avoid the control and toture inflicted by the state or private operative. However don't forget socialibilzation, hunting is excellent to meat kids and men of all ages. And a few sport, individualistic (golf, tennis) or collective (lacross for example) ie running is great sport, but relay is even better... I am sure you understand, it's common sense.

Is the enemy winning? I guess, harvey weinstein is free, jefferey epstein too, like roman polanski, like bill clinton, like hillary, like chelsea and her husband, like holder, like lynch, like lerner, like eric schmidt, like andrew windsor... etc etc etc. Anyway the cia/fbi/doj/dod protect them.

I hope you will be able one day to understand that MAO had no choice and that XI and all before him with the people of the people republic of china are fighting those mentionned above. Remember the Ministry of State security is an old institution in China... older than the christ himself Smiley

And from all the masters who went through it's rank, the few you know... hehehe

you have no idea.

ohh did I tell you vlad and the kgb won? hehehe.. how not? had we really a choice? we couldn't be like the fbi / cia / doj / dod... no. and so we killed our way out of this mess, but frankly most were too coward to even fight Smiley... bunch of pussies Smiley, but in the others who will dare the kgb on it's home turff? little bushita... is finally reunited with her mama Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I used to really like Alex jones and did this for the longest he was genuine. Even when he initially came out in support of trump I could see his though process but over the last year I did begin to think he was an outright shill for trump. And then syria happened and Alex came out all guns blazing against trump which somewhat restored some faith I had in him.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 644
Merit: 265

pivx/btc

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I used to really like Alex jones and did this for the longest he was genuine. Even when he initially came out in support of trump I could see his though process but over the last year I did begin to think he was an outright shill for trump. And then syria happened and Alex came out all guns blazing against trump which somewhat restored some faith I had in him.

Wink he is just a man... he says it all the time Smiley.

he will float some share of his llc, for him, his employees, his suporters, the market and his legacy. the best way to protect the infowars brand is to quote it.. I am curious which ticker will he chose... IFWR? who knows...

anyway...

I write this, but please, I don't believe it, it's more like last resort before sending those used damaged women to dryness in the sand : second or more wife... but it's unfair to the real one... so I prefer to leave it there Smiley.

so violent... data can be.

btw i made a post about those "epic" event... let's say that he cares a lot for "house jones", and texas, and america Smiley. you can look it down in this section, no one replied I think Smiley.

ps WILLIAM COOPER

ps2 there are subjects, that I even prefer to watch unfold, than anything, when two elephans run at each others, the crocodile dive:).

and for those more on the oceans, when 2 squids fights, the orcas flee.... it don't mean, minisquids, as some have still so small formated controlled mind... like baby squids.

edit : as we are when two AI fight... hehehe. I don't know if it's even possible... I bet it's only in hollywood... exponential asymetry is deadly to youngest Smiley. always.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.