Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the best sites for ICO reviews?  (Read 321 times)
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

I usually use ICODROPS , I used to use ICObench before but after a while I found it naive , they say they rank ICOs by experts by I think they are bunch of newbies!
Icodrops has a good reputation and if you see its ranking history you will see how many of their predictions have become true , Of course nothing is 100% guarantee in ICO markets but you will get a good sight when you see that website and its rankings.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Do they carry much weight these days?

No because some of it are just being paid and they just base their ratings on a basic info that somehow don't help either the investors. Maybe you can use it as a guide and just do your own research before jumping on it. Still nothing beats digging information in the internet especially now that it's just one click away.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

I often go to some ICO review page such as: Icobench or icodrop to track the score of some ICO project with i want to investigate. But these score only for my reference, because when i decide to join any ICO project, i usually check many things about it: technology, team, community, website... Please remember, these page only for reference when choose the ICO project.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

I do prefer icorating and icobench as most of the projects rated by them positive are doing well. I will advise you to used them and make investments decision as many of them are giving fake rating.  
When checking the most Ico's I always look forward on icorating. Agree, many of them has a fake rating we can research which is best Ico sites to do some investigation.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:02:58 PM

I'm looking for sites that can give most organic views for the ICO reviews.
Any of you guys have suggestions for me?
Thanks!

isee for review about ICO Project In ICObench and ICODROPS there give us information about every project ICO , you can try check there brother , Smiley
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

I'm looking for sites that can give most organic views for the ICO reviews.
Any of you guys have suggestions for me?
Thanks!

isee for review about ICO Project In ICObench and ICODROPS there give us information about every project ICO , you can try check there brother , Smiley
Ive used to trust ICObench on my newbie days but when I do find out already about their issues then I do lose trust in all review sites.

I do prefer icorating and icobench as most of the projects rated by them positive are doing well. I will advise you to used them and make investments decision as many of them are giving fake rating. 
When checking the most Ico's I always look forward on icorating. Agree, many of them has a fake rating we can research which is best Ico sites to do some investigation.
Fake ones cant really be avoided this is why if you do make some preference you should always tied it up with proper research and justification.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

I usually go to this site icodrops.com. It's really useful to me, every time I look at a project, as well as looking for potential bounty.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

https://icobench.com, it's my choice, they have pretty good and standard reviews of projects
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: