Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bad/good news relationship to the price?  (Read 1319 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

It's only bad news that affects the price and it's usually instant and even more usually turns out to be distorted factoids anyway.

I can barely think of one single instance of one piece of good news that boosted the price. The closest I can think is when the US senate made positive noises in 2013 and the price went up hugely in seconds, but it was primed to explode anyway.

If there's a strong trend in place it'll be immune to news. 2014 was exploding with good news. That didn't stop the rot.
Seconded which i do have the same observation towards those news either negative or positive but most of the times negative news do really make impacts so fast. Even the news is just heading for few days but the price do already reacts until the day has come which isnt like on positive ones where it do make price movement upwards on gradual basis which i do rarely see on sharp spikes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:50:51 PM

Seconded which i do have the same observation towards those news either negative or positive but most of the times negative news do really make impacts so fast. Even the news is just heading for few days but the price do already reacts until the day has come which isnt like on positive ones where it do make price movement upwards on gradual basis which i do rarely see on sharp spikes.

Good news is usually fairly abstract and something to be tucked away for the future.

Bad news usually sits on your face immediately and farts all over it. And it doesn't help that global media really, really, really still wants to find as much bad news as possible and give it some extra oomph too.

And it often turns out that the bad news is a lie or misinterpretation, but they're not going to bother correcting that.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

do you think that there is a correlation between the price of bitcoin and the news trends ?? I check the google news for "btc" everyday and I noticed that in the previous months when bitcoin's prices were dropping, the news were all grim and calling btc to be dead. however now that we are seeing a "potential" reversal (this could very well be a trap) I am noticing that the news are positive mostly.

so what I think is that the news are reflecting the "emotional" state of the market and what investors are feeling about bitcoin, and now for the most part it's positive.
Of course, everything that happens any movements in the price is related to some news or event that is concerning the market, i mean people could say all they want about how cryptocurrency can be unpredictable, but any good or bad news does affect how investors and users look at it, for example if a government bans bitcoin a large number of users from that country will stop using and this will affect the price.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

Yes people like to express their feelings and mind about Bitcoin, so when it is up we will see so many people say Bitcoin is the future but when it's drop people will say Bitcoin is dead, and the news give a lot of effect, when most people are optimistic there will be more people influenced by the news and invest in Bitcoin, so news got a huge impact

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

There is certainly deep relationship between positive/negative news and the price of cryptocurrency. When there is a positive news about any coin then the price suddenly jumps and it reaches to moon within a few days. Similarly, when there is a negative news about any coin then the price suddenly crashes within a few days.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies is very sensitive in news even if it's a fake news because people are scared that they will loose money if there is a bad news and earn when there is a good news.
of course that is a natural thing, because everyone is sure no one wants to lose money, that is why all the crypto news is very sensitive for investors and traders. fortunately there is currently good news so the price began to improve
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

do you think that there is a correlation between the price of bitcoin and the news trends ?? I check the google news for "btc" everyday and I noticed that in the previous months when bitcoin's prices were dropping, the news were all grim and calling btc to be dead. however now that we are seeing a "potential" reversal (this could very well be a trap) I am noticing that the news are positive mostly.

so what I think is that the news are reflecting the "emotional" state of the market and what investors are feeling about bitcoin, and now for the most part it's positive.
This is the art of trading cryptocurrencies  Grin. News is just news, rumor is just rumor, both of bad or good, its what we call fundamental. Beside them, don't forget about analysis technical which show us about psichology of most trader. So it's technically show up.
If you will put your attention to them then you will never learn anything but if you will focus on the trust you have for bitcoin then no one stop your way, always do remember that bitcoin use to increase and decease but you will have to wait and don’t sell your bitcoin, market rises again after falling but our faith and our trust matters a lot, we should build our trust about bitcoin, falling and moving makes us strong so don’t get stressed if the price is low just wait for it to increase more and more.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

Most of the trades that I do rely on the news that are surrounding to us. There is china in crypto and later there is no china in the crypto, that makes huge difference when published in the news channels. Believe last year we literally dropped to 3K USD from the 5 K USD and that was big drop at that time. It just popular example thats why I gave it here. Anyway I do believe that there are always many more news that are bad about the crypto coming every other night and thus shakes the crypto little down than the previous one. If you observe clearly then you will find that the effect disappears as the news disappears later on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

if bitcoin is the issue The bad news is that the price drop is low .. you're not going to Cash Out because it's low, but when it's low it's a lot to invest because they're taking advantage of the year. the good news is that the price is great for cash in. thanks ..
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Yes. The price of cryptocurrency has a direct relationship with good and bad news about it. The good news will increase the price of the currency as more people will start buying it. In the other hand, bad news will decrease the price of currency as more people will start selling it. This relationship was evident from the recent fall in price of Bitcoin because of the negative attitude of governments towards it.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Yes. The price of cryptocurrency has a direct relationship with good and bad news about it. The good news will increase the price of the currency as more people will start buying it. In the other hand, bad news will decrease the price of currency as more people will start selling it. This relationship was evident from the recent fall in price of Bitcoin because of the negative attitude of governments towards it.
Yes the good and bad news has to do a lot with the reputation and prices of Bitcoin and even everything in the market. Bad news ruins your reputation in the market and the demand simply falls. A fall in demand is nothing but a fall in the price of that good. Good news on the other hand promises to increase the demand. If we look at the history of Bitcoin, it flourished in Europe only because the market was full of hot words of earning easy money with the technology.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

It always comes with emotional state and personal agendas, we can't control peoples feeling towards the happenings with the specific coins, negative news and intentional misleading contents triggers this kind of people to lose faith to their investments that somewhat feels that they want to get out of the current situation and the only thing they know is to cash out, accept it or not mainstream have some impact to the community mostly it triggers those newbies and weak handed, personal agenda comes in as the fudders likes to mold the price of their liking, sad for them more and more people learns from this kind of tricks.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

Thats great to be heard that good news relationship to the price
because it does mean that the relationship between the prices is getting better and okay in the market or public and the value of it makes everyone investors profitable that they want too.
Nguyen Le Thuong

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

Not only Crypto, anything is effected by news. There are thousand news a day, so I think we need to identify what is trustworthy. The problem here is not the news, it is the evaluation capability of ourself.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

Everything is possible in crypto there are many news come everyday when price is high this is good news for all crypto users but when price is down that is bad news for all
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

Since there is a great prediction by many investors that bitcoin will increase in value and since nearly half of the market of cryptocurrency is dominated by it that means that the market will increase in price simultaneously over the next few days
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

For the the past few days you could see that the value of bitcoin is fluctuating at the same price and that means that as the bitcoin price has reached the lowest point in the Elliott wave it is about to go up so that means the dry spell is at its end
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

Yes I think news affect the price of crypto currency indirectly because when many bad news about crypto it make people worried about the future of crypto and they afraid to lose their money and finally it make they sell their coins. When many people sell it's mean supply of crypto is bigger than demand and it make the price decrease.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

Well this is certainly happen everytime and sometimes we anticipated this that when good news occur it will affect the movement of the market. Thus, this so called good news and either bad news is just also manipulation of big whales when they want to buy at dip and will just spread fears and uncertainties. Either way we're waiting some big news to come to start a bull trend.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

I really believe on the media influence about what was happening on the environment. As the news is good people will surely believe on this and trust about what was really media was saying as it is very influential and people didn't realize media was making only a spicy news for them to believe. Media maybe is one of the factors why BTC dropping its price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: