Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2019, 05:15:58 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥  (Read 8912 times)
Afina_22
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 100



View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:04:12 PM
 #1881

Thanks to the cooperation of HeliosCoin and KeyCapital Corp, helios mining clusters can be built in USA and Guatemala.
Wow, this is very interesting news. I hope they all turn out!
The southern states of the USA and Guatemala are the territories where most days in the year are sunny days. The launch of clusters there is advantageous there.
This is a good place to launch the first solar clusters.
1568870158
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1568870158

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1568870158
Reply with quote  #2

1568870158
Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Ring8523
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 149
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:29 PM
 #1882

To implement the project it is necessary 2 million euros, but unfortunately at the moment only 200 thousand collected.
It's not scary, ICO will last until October 31.

The project raised 10% of the necessary funds, and has a little more than 2 months to raise the other 90%. Mining with renewable energy is a great idea! Hope it is possible as it is a short time!
I believe that soon the market will reverse and the fees will go more intensively.
Lukky88
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 2


View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:24:54 PM
 #1883

To implement the project it is necessary 2 million euros, but unfortunately at the moment only 200 thousand collected.
It's not scary, ICO will last until October 31.

The project raised 10% of the necessary funds, and has a little more than 2 months to raise the other 90%. Mining with renewable energy is a great idea! Hope it is possible as it is a short time!
I believe that soon the market will reverse and the fees will go more intensively.
According to some signals, one can already assume that the market will soon begin to unfold.
Turbo-S
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 101



View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
 #1884

The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
fgp5
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 276
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
 #1885

In general, it's wonderful that there are projects that take care of the environment.
2520
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 100



View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
 #1886

The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
And also one more important advantage, that the surplus of the electric power can be realized and additional profit will be received
Crypto_Otter
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 10


View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
 #1887

I noticed a trend that there were more projects aimed at preserving the environment
Lukky88
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 2


View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
 #1888

The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
And also one more important advantage, that the surplus of the electric power can be realized and additional profit will be received
I found information that surplus electricity can be realized, but the white paper does not say that profits from sales will be distributed among investors.
Ring8523
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 149
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:06:36 PM
 #1889

The future is behind projects that have a clear economic of the token. And helios is one of such projects.
Bigjackpot
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:05:11 PM
 #1890

The future is behind projects that have a clear economic of the token. And helios is one of such projects.
Projects whose holders of tokens receive a percentage of the company's profits always will  be of interest to investors.
Afina_22
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 100



View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:08:04 PM
 #1891

Sometimes, if the project talks about the listing earlier than agreed with the exchanges, the exchanges cancel the addition of the token.
It is necessary to understand that the real information about exchanges will only be after the completion of ICO.
fgp5
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 276
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:52:48 PM
 #1892

The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
And also one more important advantage, that the surplus of the electric power can be realized and additional profit will be received
I found information that surplus electricity can be realized, but the white paper does not say that profits from sales will be distributed among investors.
Perhaps this question should be asked in the chat telegram.
Afina_22
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 100



View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
 #1893

Due to various ways of connecting to the Internet and the lack of dependence on electricity, the owner of the system does not bear the risk of regulation by the government.
Ring8523
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 149
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
 #1894

Due to various ways of connecting to the Internet and the lack of dependence on electricity, the owner of the system does not bear the risk of regulation by the government.
I like this option. This is an additional level of freedom and independence from state manipulation.
fgp5
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 276
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
 #1895

Due to various ways of connecting to the Internet and the lack of dependence on electricity, the owner of the system does not bear the risk of regulation by the government.
Is this mean that the system can not be legally disconnected from electricity or the Internet?
Bigjackpot
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
 #1896

Due to various ways of connecting to the Internet and the lack of dependence on electricity, the owner of the system does not bear the risk of regulation by the government.
Is this mean that the system can not be legally disconnected from electricity or the Internet?
Yes, you understand everything correctly.
Lukky88
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 2


View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:33:55 PM
 #1897

I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project.
2520
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 100



View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:11:32 PM
 #1898

Great news. HeliosCoin has a new strategic partner - Analitik Company!
https://medium.com/@HeliosCoin/helioscoin-new-strategic-partnership-6edb923866e6
d3precat152
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 106
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:30:03 PM
 #1899

Great news. HeliosCoin has a new strategic partner - Analitik Company!
https://medium.com/@HeliosCoin/helioscoin-new-strategic-partnership-6edb923866e6
This is already the second strategic partner, which I learn about in the last few days.
fgp5
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 276
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:52:10 PM
 #1900

I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project.
I did not find projects on the market with a similar proposal, so the price increase of the token is quite possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!