Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6794 times)
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Embarrassed
to my great disappointment, the alt did not begin to grow after the start of bitcoin growth, and the turnover increased the fall ... I hope for a correction

Now all the money flows from alt coins to bitcoin, as it was before. Then the money will flow from bitcoin to alt coins, and they will start to grow.
I hope too that it can happen soon, altcoin can grow again in the future, a lot of holder who is tired of this drama, hopefully what we all hope can happen soon. remain patient and believing
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hearunnet

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

Altcoins cryptographic forms of money are the most versatile piece of the market. a few times the costs in the market may change because of the progressions. be that as it may, a year ago positive advancements have made the altcoins green.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

The market has started to grow again. Bitcoin prices are rising, now Bitcoin has surpassed $ 8200. I think this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin. Many experts predict that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $ 20000. I believe that long-term investment in Bitcoin will bring us a lot of money in the future.

hopefully like that. because until now the development of bitcoin is very eagerly awaited by many people, especially me. because bitcoin is very necessary in the world.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

The time has come, Bitcoin already reaches $8000 and altcoins price will be going green.
I can't wait to see Bitcoin reach its ATH again this year. Or maybe even more.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

The market has started to grow again. Bitcoin prices are rising, now Bitcoin has surpassed $ 8200. I think this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin. Many experts predict that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $ 20000. I believe that long-term investment in Bitcoin will bring us a lot of money in the future.

hopefully like that. because until now the development of bitcoin is very eagerly awaited by many people, especially me. because bitcoin is very necessary in the world.
Bitcoin is much required in this growing world, along with the same altcoins need to move forward only then it is possible to have a healthy growth. For the past few days the bitcoin showed signs of growth marked with green, but the altcoins were still in red. Today little by little more altcoins were getting green indication marking its healthy and real growth.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:53 AM

I expect that the market can surprise us all at any time, any day. The market will unfold and begin to gain momentum at a time when it will least wait.
Yes, while bitcoin is growing, but I doubt that the growth will last long. It's more like some whaling game. But I'm glad even for this growth.
yes, it is now slowly Bitcoin has risen hopefully will continue to increase until the end of the year just as happened at the end of 2017, now we better keep holding our coins in the long run.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

Recently, I don’t know why. Most of the cryptocurrency has started to rise rapidly. Bitcoin’s increase has exceeded 10%. Is this a sign of the bull market coming?

A sign of market rise is right and I'm optimistic that the end of the year will be better than last year, now is the time to invest so that we can get big profits, buying potential coins must be done immediately.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

longrhm96

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

The market is changing each day, absolutely everyone is already used to it. I do now not understand how lengthy it's going to take till the marketplace becomes solid, but for now we are able to examine marketplace fluctuations with special frequency.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
I still do not feel confident for the price of coins now, all the coins still have the effect of going down again so I'm still waiting for the right time to take a position, but in my opinion it's not that long, maybe next month
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

I think now in late July altcoins finally will going green, just look at top 10 and other all almost +15-20% for one week
okeanis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

I think now in late July altcoins finally will going green, just look at top 10 and other all almost +15-20% for one week
I think only in September there will be very good growth.  Now, most likely the price will grow a little and then fall again.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

that's true because bitcoin today has a good increase, so altcoins also go up because if bitcoin goes up altcoins it will definitely follow
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
I still do not feel confident for the price of coins now, all the coins still have the effect of going down again so I'm still waiting for the right time to take a position, but in my opinion it's not that long, maybe next month
for now if many do not believe it is a fairness because we know the price is now unstable, the pump happens then this big dump can be an experience if the market has not fully recovered and stable including altcoin prices.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

I hope this will continue to go up for I have been waiting a long time to recover my loss on trading. I have hodl my coins for a long time, maybe early this year until btc goes down for below 10k. Ber months is coming and I am hoping for the bullish market to be back again.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

that's true because bitcoin today has a good increase, so altcoins also go up because if bitcoin goes up altcoins it will definitely follow

So usually it happens but not always. In december of last year, everything was the other way round, the price of bitcoin was growing, and the price of altcoins was falling.
well, although green, altcoin does not show a significant increase as bitcoin. well, if a high rise occurs in bitcoin, I think it's only a matter of time until the altcoin price reaches a high price like bitcoin.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

Altcoins aren't in great situation right now to be honest. They don't even want to rise up with bitcoin. Maybe it is still early for them to grow bigger? But market can change his patterns a lot. Sometimes altcoins go up and down with bitcoin, sometimes opposite. But if the market capitalization is rising most of big alts will rise also.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

I hope this will continue to go up for I have been waiting a long time to recover my loss on trading. I have hodl my coins for a long time, maybe early this year until btc goes down for below 10k. Ber months is coming and I am hoping for the bullish market to be back again.
Many had waiting for the market to rise and also altcoin. You are not the one who suffer loss on trading but hopefully altcoins will turns green. As we can check some alts did not increase but we have to wait and be patient as I can think price of alts will turns green.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:17:08 AM

Today's market a few coins there are green and red. Like the main coin Bitcoin and Ethereum for now in the red but the condition from last Sunday has experienced a rise in the value of the sale. Green with market conditions and the value of the coin all the ride will continue to expect everyone. We currently need patience and keep the coins.
restoklo

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

Yes, this month is much better than the previous month.  This month the market is much more stable.  And this is very good.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

Many had waiting for the market to rise and also altcoin. You are not the one who suffer loss on trading but hopefully altcoins will turns green. As we can check some alts did not increase but we have to wait and be patient as I can think price of alts will turns green.

Well i don't think a full recovery is in the works just yet and though top coins seem to be moving positively with bitcoin, some coins, like tron for example, had quite the opposite movement.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: