Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6787 times)
dx_twisted (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Yes, we have seen some highs over the last few days, but we need more movement and good news to keep going in the bullish trend
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

The last few days market seems going well. But I am not so sure that this is the right time to buy. Still afraid if I am going FOMO instead. I still waiting for good news, or at least next week, if market still green, or at least stable. Then it may be the best time to buy altcoin.

usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Today is a very green day, there may still be red days. But this particular day is beautiful, I watch how many projects finally begin to grow and rise above their positions at the start of spring. Congratulate you, maybe this is not the level that we have seen, but still it inspires hope.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

Yes ,. now we must be able to more carefully determine the action in trading. do not just go to someone who predicts prices quickly without considering anything else. and also do not be incited with issues that are not clear because iu will only harm us.

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

It's our time to trade again because bitcoin is stable right now that makes the altcoins go green again.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

yes, I am very happy to see the sky is green, our hope in the future is very good, because altcoin prices are now starting to go up better than before, so we will get more income.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

The last few days market seems going well. But I am not so sure that this is the right time to buy. Still afraid if I am going FOMO instead. I still waiting for good news, or at least next week, if market still green, or at least stable. Then it may be the best time to buy altcoin.
After the good news and the market altcoins and will begin the rush will be too late to buy coins. Now is the moment when the market is ready for a big jump. There will be no better time for investment than now. I have all the Fiat that I had spent on the purchase of eth. I hope this will bring me big dividends by the end of this year.
exalterego

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

Some say that altcoin is just a tool that facilitates getting bitcoin, because it all comes down to selling altcoin and buying bitcoin - direct earning of BTC is more difficult and requires more investment of funds/time.
Of course, you can keep some unique coins like Monero, which has a number of interesting functions.
Anyway, there are different "pairs" of coins that are differently correlated, so investors should study and consider them in their work.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

Off course greediness should be off the table always and no matter what is the status of market you must avoid that one.  Cheesy
Currently we are at boundary where the market is about to explode and hence we must get in if we have the chance to do so. The maxima is yet to achieve and hence with all the possibilities we must keep the trades in line. There is actually no need to cut down the trades as bitcoin will be getting over the current prices for sure. The direction is already positive one and its rising by 2-5% on daily basis. Thats the indicative sign of that one.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

I have this feeling that this time market will get huge momentum in a stable manner growing daily, also i think this time bitcoin and all the good alts will move simultaneously up.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

I am also considering this because the possibility of the market going to start to decline is an opportunity for you to buy a cheaper coin because the market has a blue color in the past two weeks and there price is very stable. The best advice would be to sell 50% of your assets to USDT and wait for the market to fall
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
Yes i agree, we need a good news in crypto world so that everything will turn around. There are many ICO’s were launched everyday, thus we need to choose carefully our alts that we are going to hold, green market today sometimes decisive better to look for good project coins that has a good potential to come up when bitcoin will rise up.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Yes this could be a sign that marlet will climb now so high but to this thing turns to reality we need a news abount bitcoin that  make rumor for evry crypto user. Dumping turn to panic buying. Well hope for this sign and seems to repeat the rising point which is april of year

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.
Yes, most of the altcoins are huge pump in the market and Bitcoin also green in market. But Bitcoin is little raise in the market and altcoins are big raise in the market. I think currently all the coins are independent in crypto market and Bitcoin cash is drastically improve in current scenario.

LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

This was to be expected. The market can not be constantly bearish. There is no constant drop (so there is no constant growth). Since the New Year, we have seen a drop in the market and now I hope the market has turned around and all prices will rise. Naturally, there will be periodic market corrections.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

The marketcap just passed 350 Billion $ again, and i think that it will pass 400 Billion $ by the end of the month for sure.
I believe that the marketcap ATH of over 800 Billion $ will be reached again by the end of the year.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

Yes, most of the altcoins are huge pump in the market and Bitcoin also green in market. But Bitcoin is little raise in the market and altcoins are big raise in the market. I think currently all the coins are independent in crypto market and Bitcoin cash is drastically improve in current scenario.
This is good news to the altcoin investors as this coins will poyentially grow in the crypto market.
It is still not late to invest in altcoins because after the bull market of bitcoin will be push through within  the coming months.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: