Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would a group buy of solar panels be allowed in this forum?  (Read 6505 times)
buysolar

Activity: 125
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:00:28 AM

May group bay 112 kwp panel

1 kw solar panel 110 euro + MWST with transport to Croatia
next week delivery

Might be able to get broken/defective/shattered panels without any warranty or guarantees for that price. But my local salvage company pays more for broken solar panels than that, so I doubt anyone in the US would ship panels to you at that price.
You might be able to obtain individual solar cells and put them together yourself, for close to that price? Might be a fun project, lot of work though, stringing the cells and encasing them properly. I stopped doing that when the price dropped below $4/watt. The large scale manufacturers just make the finished product so much better than a hobbyist can achieve. There is a lot of details that go into a finished solar panel, even the glass is manufactured with special anti reflective glazing.
USA is exspensive. market for solar this panel is not broken/defective/shattered panels this is panel year production 2010 .bankruptcy company.used in 8 solar field in germany. and i totally bay-paid and sold 168 kw
and have group reservation for another 168 kw but,no more panels.
in 2 days i easy sold 168 kw http://www.e-vozila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5562

warranty or guarantees is for pussy. who don't risk don't make profit.

If the panels are working to specification, it sounds like an amazing deal. Why did the solar fields go bankrupt? At that price offering I'm amazed no one stepped in to buy the facility and keep it running. There must be a reason.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:19:54 AM

next week delivery

Might be able to get broken/defective/shattered panels without any warranty or guarantees for that price. But my local salvage company pays more for broken solar panels than that, so I doubt anyone in the US would ship panels to you at that price.
You might be able to obtain individual solar cells and put them together yourself, for close to that price? Might be a fun project, lot of work though, stringing the cells and encasing them properly. I stopped doing that when the price dropped below $4/watt. The large scale manufacturers just make the finished product so much better than a hobbyist can achieve. There is a lot of details that go into a finished solar panel, even the glass is manufactured with special anti reflective glazing.
USA is exspensive. market for solar this panel is not broken/defective/shattered panels this is panel year production 2010 .bankruptcy company.used in 8 solar field in germany. and i totally bay-paid and sold 168 kw

If the panels are working to specification, it sounds like an amazing deal. Why did the solar fields go bankrupt? At that price offering I'm amazed no one stepped in to buy the facility and keep it running. There must be a reason.

Power storage. You need batteries and potentially solar tracking to make such a system a truly 24 hour solution for powering miners or homes unless it is on grid or grid tie solution.

LiFePo4 is likely a great solution but the costs of battery storage at the outset of a project is difficult and very costly.

MPPT's are not cost effective?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKrh9tdXDX8

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
buysolar

Activity: 125
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:29:04 AM

next week delivery

Power storage. You need batteries and potentially solar tracking to make such a system a truly 24 hour solution for powering miners or homes unless it is on grid or grid tie solution.

LiFePo4 is likely a great solution but the costs of battery storage at the outset of a project is difficult and very costly.

MPPT's are not cost effective?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKrh9tdXDX8

It's a good video but It's a bit apples and oranges. It only applies to a purely DC to DC off grid environment, and he clarifies that in his video as well.

As for the field in Germany, I seriously doubt it was a power storage issue that caused the bankruptcy, they have some of the best net metering rules on the planet. 
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:32:52 AM

I think a group buy like this would be really cool, except i don't live in America... I think if someone could get these at good prices they would be a great investment log term that would work well with mining hardware.
LeticiaCline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:50:17 PM

It is interesting to learn about the experience people had buying solar panels together. Logically they should be offered lower prices; however I am not confident that every company will offer such opportunity. When we installed the PV panels on our house, our neighbors didn’t believe that this alternative source of energy works. So we just made an order on the website http://solarpanelscompany.com/. Now there is no use to explain the benefits, though the prices differ a lot.
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:22:56 PM

Ok, I am in for 30kw. 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: