Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN]🔥 ⚓ BITNAUTIC – The Future of the Shipping Industry ⚓ 🔥  (Read 2087 times)
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 12:18:37 PM by bakerlisa510

BITNAUTIC - DECENTRALISED SHIPPING PLATFORM FOR THE WEB 3.0
EASY AND RELIABLE SHIPPING THROUGH EFFECTIVE BLOCKCHAIN CONTRACTING

The shipping industry has been plagued for years by an ever-growing obsolescence, unable to shake off its chains and jump into the third millennium. We want to change that.

THE BITNAUTIC PLATFORM

Our solution is a single platform, capable of holding together all the major players of the market: carriers, shippers, producers, buyers. Every one of them has different needs and different obstacles that prevent them from fulfilling them. And how do they solve them? Phone calls, unfavorable deals, friends of friends. Lack of choice, long waiting times, tedious and complicated bureaucracy.
What we propose is a completely transparent network, where ship owners can list their ships, their location updated in real time, and cargo owners can find the best routes for their shipments, and at the best price. At the same time, this will allow them to forge new business relationships, extending their network and bringing new customers to their business.

BitNautic Benefits Comparison Table

THE BITNAUTIC TOKEN (BTNT)

We have created our own BitNautic Token (BTNT), which will be used for all deals made on the BitNautic network. There will only be a 2% fee on every transaction as payment for the platform.

PRE-ICO & ICO

Our Pre-ICO is Live! You can already buy BitNautic Tokens (BTNT) on our website. Find all the details about our ICO in this infographic. The minimum contribution is 0.05 ETH = 25 BTNT.  Every contribution over 3000 USD will be verified with our KYC service powered by IdentityMind Global.

We are currently developing our MVP, which will be available for Public Beta Testing on July 30, at the end of the ICO. It will comprise all the BitNautic core functions: ship listing, cargo listing, and the possibility to compare offers and use BTNT to pay for transport and logistics services.

TEAM & ADVISORS

Our incredible Team is working hard to bring this great project to life, guided by our expert Advisors from the Shipping Industry and from the Crypto sector.

Social

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

BitNautic Airdrop Brings 80k Subscribers to Telegram

BitNautic is thankful to all the community members for making the Airdrop program a big success. Within 3 days, we got 80,000 plus members in our official telegram channel and group.

We allocated one million BTNT tokens, amounting into two percent of our total token supply for our community members. The airdrop hosted by our marketing & media partner, CoinDelite, was designed to benefit the system to develop a strong online community of 80,000 members in three day.That makes us feature in the fifth biggest ICO telegram channel on ICO Whitelist website.

Our Private pre-sale in ongoing and we are getting very good response. On May 1st, public pre-sale will start and offers investors a 30 percent bonus. The aggregate token supply is 50 million, in which 35 million are constantly aggravated accessible to investors.

BitNautic, currently is one of the handful of blockchain projects looking for improve efficiencies in the shipping & cargo industry. We are committed to change the shipping and cargo industry forever by introducing our decentralized platform ‘DIPSI’.

We have partnered with many exchanges, where our token will be listed post our ICO. We will disclose the names very soon on our official website and communication channels.

https://medium.com/@bitnautic/bitnautic-airdrop-brings-80k-subscribers-to-telegram-3e6644829aa9
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Undoubtedly, the introduction a blockchain technology in the transport sector is a great idea. I think your project has every chance of being successful. Good luck!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

You wrote. "We cooperate with many exchanges, where our token will be listed after our ICO.We will soon reveal the names on our official website and communication channels." When you publish this information, this step will add to your project solidity, investor confidence.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

I read through the whitepaper and it looks promising. I would like to know if payment for the goods must occur through BTNT or do you foresee the platform to be used only for tracking of goods/ships/shippers etc. and then payment at the various stages happen through fiat if the parties chooses to do so.
nattykio

Activity: 938
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

My 4 years experience in the industry is what gave me a clear understanding of what this project can achieve and what great revolution it will be. The idea of having a system that brings all the players in the shipping business into one community thereby eliminating the rigors of agency, paper works, government restrictions and so on, will be a game changer. I believe this project is in for great success.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

The project is realistic. Moreover, it was created. The project is currently under development. Good luck!
AMinerInfo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

Reserved
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this
flysohigh.noshy

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

Can you provide more information about this project? Thanks
ashleychristine877

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

Hello, answer me to the question:  What is minimum investment for pre sale and for public crowd sale ? Thanks
kentclark129

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

My 4 years experience in the industry is what gave me a clear understanding of what this project can achieve and what great revolution it will be. The idea of having a system that brings all the players in the shipping business into one community thereby eliminating the rigors of agency, paper works, government restrictions and so on, will be a game changer. I believe this project is in for great success.

Well if you are in the business you probably know that maersk and IBM is developing a blockchain with same/better features. How will this project be able to compete with one of the largest shipping companies in the world and IBM?

I have seen alot of this shipping/smart contracts concepts and there is no need for multiple solutions in the business, only one.
lyka

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Interesting project. Now a lot is put on projects that work in the real sector of the economy, and not only promise. From projects that really work in many ways depends on the speed of acceptance by society of the technology of blockchain.
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

Interesting project. Now a lot is put on projects that work in the real sector of the economy, and not only promise. From projects that really work in many ways depends on the speed of acceptance by society of the technology of blockchain.

Thank you for the support. Pre-ICO starts on May 1st with 30% Bonus.
Visit on the official website: https://bitnautic.io
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

I have seen many projects but this one seems very transparent towards people, when you provide full information about your project then we will also have the guts to invest some, Good job.
I Wish you success.
GarrySingh

Activity: 77
Merit: 2

CarnaLife.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

I have seen many projects but this one seems very transparent towards people, when you provide full information about your project then we will also have the guts to invest some, Good job.
I Wish you success.

Thank you so much for your positive comments.

CarnaLife | Revolutionizing Healthcare (https://carnalife.io/en)
GarrySingh

Activity: 77
Merit: 2

CarnaLife.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

Can you provide more information about this project? Thanks

Please visit the website https://bitnautic.io/ for more details. Thank you for showing interest.

CarnaLife | Revolutionizing Healthcare (https://carnalife.io/en)
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

Undoubtedly, the introduction a blockchain technology in the transport sector is a great idea. I think your project has every chance of being successful. Good luck!

Thankyou so much for your Kind wishes sir! Please do take part in the pre ICO starting from May 1st 2018!
btccupl

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

cool Project Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: