Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Valuable Intel  (Read 209 times)
Spectre123 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2023, 03:46:24 PM by Spectre123

--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

How can you provide with just words your account is only brandnew and selling such services seems fishy unless you vouch a 1 or 2 copy of it so the community will know that you are a true broker, I also see this kind of topic in digital goods before can you prove that it is not the same intel?
hoanghontim89

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

How does it work?
Spectre123 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Like i said in post, just pm me or contact me by email and i will give you the list of intel i got and even a file attached with it for proof.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Like i said in post, just pm me or contact me by email and i will give you the list of intel i got and even a file attached with it for proof.

Bullshit. If you had intel, you would not post it here but on something like blackhat hacker forums or something.
At the best you are trying to sell/send people malware diguised as "intel".

Also you said "deep web" and im pretty sure you meant "dark web/net" as term "deep web" means anything unindexed material on local networks and so on. If you are trying to scam people, at least get your terms right. You sound like a 3rd grader who just watched his first "Hiring an assasin on DEEP WEB!"

Call up wikileaks and see if they are interested on your garbage.

Spectre123 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Your reply amuses me and it is indistinguishable from that of an ignorant child. I mean why would i try to send malware to people disguised as intel when i have no interest in doing something so pointless and what reason do you have that this kind of thing belongs in hacking forums(why would i limit something valuable to just hackers and not distribute it ordinary people whom may have an interest in such things but do not have the means to obtain them). In addition to that you called me out as a third grader but you yourself spelled the word "assassin" as" assasin". Anyways, please do not try to interfere in other peoples matters when you cannot even comprehend them.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Your reply amuses me and it is indistinguishable from that of an ignorant child.

Says the guy who does not know the difference between terms "Deep Web" and "Dark web".

I mean why would i try to send malware to people disguised as intel when i have no interest in doing something so pointless and what reason do you have that this kind of thing belongs in hacking forums(why would i limit something valuable to just hackers and not distribute it ordinary people whom may have an interest in such things but do not have the means to obtain them).

Maybe because this is a bitcoin forum, where people usually have wallets on their computers. So distributing something like that would not be "pointless" from the financial aspect. Also it would make no sense to try to distribute malware to people who know alot about tech.

In addition to that you called me out as a third grader but you yourself spelled the word "assassin" as" assasin". Anyways, please do not try to interfere in other peoples matters when you cannot even comprehend them.

Thanks alot! I did not know that it was end of the world. Also it's fun to do, exposing scammers like yourself. Prove that you are not a scammer, and share some of this intel that you have with us then, if not then you are a liar.

jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

You have been tagged neutrally due to the suspicion of having malicious Intel. Until you have someone that can vouch for you (which I can vouch for you if you like), then I won't buy it
Spectre123 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2023, 03:47:15 PM by Spectre123

--
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

For proof the following are two of my favorite files that i uploaded as probably more people will ask for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u89626kq87k9b8l/10-al-qaeda-manual-found-in-manchester-translation.pdf

Can be found from here: https://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/10-al-qaeda-manual-found-in-manchester-translation.pdf

And this from here: https://archive.org/stream/21_Techniques_of_Silent_Killing_Master_Hei_Long_Paladin_Press/21_Techniques_of_Silent_Killing_Master_Hei_Long_Paladin_Press_djvu.txt

You are selling files which can be found from google by anyone, therefore you are stealing someone else's content which you have no righ to.
Piss off.

jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

How the fuck did you aquire this Intel?
Spectre123 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

Sellingaccs would anyone even think of specifically googling these things Huh

Also this is just a small example of my collection and like i said in my post i give a large number to my clients.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

Also this is just a small example of my collection and like i said in my post i give a large number to my clients.

I don't have nothing against piratism, however when you start selling "pirated" stuff that does not belong you in the first place, well then that is bad.
Might as well download bitcoin core and try to sell it to people Grin

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Sellingaccs would anyone even think of specifically googling these things Huh

By this, did you mean that your "intel" is something that ordinary person wouldn't even think of googling it?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Spectre123 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

It is because i mentioned the two files and gave out their names that you found them by googling them. Otherwise you cant find anything useful by googling "how to kill someone" or "how to manufacture explosives". You have to look for these kind of files and you have to look at a lot of places. Also not all the files i have can be found just by simply typing their names and googling them. I sell them large quantity for a reasonable price and i sell them for i also think we should be armed with such knowledge so that we may be able defend ourselves in a time of crisis. But thats just a personal belief of mine and one can use this kind of knowledge for nearly anything.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

It is because i mentioned the two files and gave out their names that you found them by googling them. Otherwise you cant find anything useful by googling "how to kill someone" or "how to manufacture explosives". You have to look for these kind of files and you have to look at a lot of places. Also not all the files i have can be found just by simply typing their names and googling them. I sell them large quantity for a reasonable price and i sell them for i also think we should be armed with such knowledge so that we may be able defend ourselves in a time of crisis. But thats just a personal belief of mine and one can use this kind of knowledge for nearly anything.

Alot of data such as this can be found from files.paraZite # "forbidden" files for example.
To me it just seems like an desperate money grab, hoping that someone will fall for this. And you can find all of that from the site which i've listed, so no one has to pay douchebag OP. I'll get back to cooking my meth now Roll Eyes

Spectre123 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:20:39 PM by Spectre123

Not really, especially not the kind i prefer to deal as there are lot quite stupid and useless files/documents on the site. For example like on cannibalism,sexual violence e.t.c. I went through a long time ago and determined it to be pointless. Even if there are a few files on killing or hacking or explosives then they are either too old,unreliable or too short(Even though i do admit that there are a few good ones among them). I myself have a large number of sites where i get my info from.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

Instead of arguing with this parasite to bump your post counts, report this as it is illegal to engage in trading of such information.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: