Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level?  (Read 577 times)
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
A class to explain blockchain technology sounds like a great idea, as for a class having the sole purpose of talking about bitcoin I'm not entirely sure about that however if it talked about different types of cryptocurrency and their roles that would be interesting. Lastly maybe even having bitcoin as a small lesson in certain subjects would be a great step. If not students could always make their own clubs in college maybe a crypto club I'm sure many of these exist.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

A detailed study of virtual currencies in colleges and universities is a great idea. I doubt that this will happen in the near future, but I think that soon people realize that the world is changing and it is necessary to change with it. Knowledge is power.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

I will fully support bitcoin into colleges because it will allow bitcoin to grow further thanks to new ideas as students provide their expertise to develop potential solutions to produce new functions of bitcoin as well as other options for transacting and invest from a currency or stock.

Most likely it will be not just a community to improve bitcoin, but to improve and implement the technology blockbuster, then I think a more technologically advanced coin will be invented
Coleth

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

I don’t see any problem for bitcoin and cryptocurrency introduced to college students. This might the best opportunity for them to help their family in their studies. As they learn to invest well as young as they are, it will be of great help even to their brothers and sisters in their schooling as well as their parents and friends. For as long as they don’t forget also their studies.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
Of course I will support it, in this way students at their early age will fully understand what bitcoin really is. Bitcoin is a great opportunities for every individual. And if it's happen it's a good thing because they will not start with misconceptions.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

Ofcourse..any type of crypto can really help people especially to the students specifically to the college students who have always problems to their school expenses and tuition fees.. and college student are the once that can really understand bitcoin compare to the younger once they are more in the right age to introduce crypto currency how is it work and how this helps to many people in the world..
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

University level, college level, school level, everyone should know about Bitcoin.
The whole world is going forward with this digital crypto.
I think there should be a book called Bitcoin in school, college, university.
While I like your enthusiasm the truth is that is not going to happen and the reason for that is simple you will need the support of the governments in order to pull something like that and what makes you think that governments want to spread the knowledge about bitcoin if they are not willing to even spread the knowledge about how the fiat world works they are not going to spread the way bitcoin works because it's not on their best interest to do so.
cungk84

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

yes I agree maybe with it can reduce the burden of parents to finance their children in studying high diperguruab and students can learn independently
predictors

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:39:39 PM

I'm in support of this,  if Bitcoin will be taught on a college level, there's a lot of factors need to be considered like other courses like accountancy, business courses and others related to banks and government jobs. They won't want that to happen. Remember, Crypto is at war with the banks. But then, it'll be a great idea if this really would actually be implemented. Rather than teaching students on how to be a GREAT EMPLOYEE someday, why not teach them to be Financially literate and let money work for them
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

I'm not a teacher, but would love to teach people, adults or students, to invest in bitcoin. This is very useful knowledge.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

I am already engaged in constant education of people in the field of cryptocurrencies. My friends, colleagues and relatives keep asking me about this. And I'm happy to tell them everything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

If the curriculum allows it then I will completely support. it is also a good idea because when the students learn how bitcoins works , they will be curious also on how to earn extra  money in which it can help them on their studies but they should be guided well so that they will not use bitcoin for some bad things.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

If this will be a real, im fully support cryptocurrency to learn in college level. because if cryptocurrency is made a lesson in school, i think the future of cryptocurrency will be very good later on. there will definitely be great innovations in the blockchain world that will make bitcoin or cryptocurrency grow

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are definitely created for further future use , so it would make a lot of sense to educate people about it at school so we would have better educated people. This would also reduce the instances of fraud and scams as people would already have a good idea of the proper way to achieve their financial targets instead of letting someone telling them what to do and what to invest in, there by reducing the number of "sheeple" that literally hand money to these scammers and then act surprised when they have lost it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: