Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][PRE-ICO]⚡Box2Table ⚡- Blockchain Platform for ⚡Restaurants & ⚡Suppliers  (Read 3388 times)
Javin1342 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Very interesting project. This project has great potential and I believe in its success. In connection with the development of real economy the project is becoming more and more promising!

Thank you! And yes, we are in one of the biggest and fastest growing industries in the market. By our functionality, we have no competitors on the market as of yet  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

All of you guys, feel free to join our private sale and pre-ICO campaigns!!! 3 more days till the launch!!

ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:08:47 AM

All of you guys, feel free to join our private sale and pre-ICO campaigns!!! 3 more days till the launch!!
I am sure this project will achieve its success for the future seen from the concept and the team is also convincing, hopefully, the  preICO runs smoothly to get to ico with satisfactory results.
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

I am sure this project will achieve its success for the future seen from the concept and the team is also convincing, hopefully, the  preICO runs smoothly to get to ico with satisfactory results.

We can`t express our gratitude enough for you kind words! Your support is very much needed at those important times for our team! Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime!

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

I am sure this project will achieve its success for the future seen from the concept and the team is also convincing, hopefully, the  preICO runs smoothly to get to ico with satisfactory results.

We can`t express our gratitude enough for you kind words! Your support is very much needed at those important times for our team! Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime!
It seems like this project does indeed have great potential for success. We must support this project, at least with the support that we give this could make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
success always for this project.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

It seems like this project does indeed have great potential for success. We must support this project, at least with the support that we give this could make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
success always for this project.
have a lot of support is indeed very influential towards the progress of the project.  We wish you the best for this project, I hope the success will be easily reached by a team that works in this project.
pakbardi

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:53 AM

Projects with fresh ideas and innovations, combining blockchain technology with restaurants and suppliers. I think this project is right for the investors in getting big profits. hopefully in its development will be smooth and many people who support this project.
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

Great idea and great project. I think your project gives us less information. Could you give us more information about it?

Thank you for your feedback! Of course, we will give all information you need. Can you please tell, what additional information do you need?
BTW, you can find some more information in our Medium blog - https://medium.com/box2table

Guys guess i already read everything but i don't see any financial projection..

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Great idea and great project. I think your project gives us less information. Could you give us more information about it?

Thank you for your feedback! Of course, we will give all information you need. Can you please tell, what additional information do you need?
BTW, you can find some more information in our Medium blog - https://medium.com/box2table

Yes, financial projections tend not to be in WPs but we can send you a copy that we provide our investors with. You can send us an email requesting it at Box2table@support.com
Thank you it’s a great question!

Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

Projects with fresh ideas and innovations, combining blockchain technology with restaurants and suppliers. I think this project is right for the investors in getting big profits. hopefully in its development will be smooth and many people who support this project.

Thank you for your great support! Please feed free to login at http://ico.box2table.com to register an account Wink

ulages

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Yes, financial projections tend not to be in WPs but we can send you a copy that we provide our investors with. You can send us an email requesting it at Box2table@support.com

Box2table@support.com
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

Box2table@support.com
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Is your full name is Ulysses La**es?  Because we did receive a request from someone and our representative will be working on your request shortly.

Please give us a bit time as our team is dealing with multiple requests.

Thank you!

ulages

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

Box2table@support.com

Is your full name is Ulysses La**es?  Because we did receive a request from someone and our representative will be working on your request shortly.

Please give us a bit time as our team is dealing with multiple requests.

Thank you!

Yes its me! tks

Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 02:33:55 PM by Javin1342

Dear friends! Please note that only a bit more than 1 DAY left until our pre-ICO campaign launch!!!

We are here to change the industry and we would love to see you joining us along this exciting journey!

#Box2table #teamBox

ulages

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

Best solution for supply chain!

Let's go together

Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

Best solution for supply chain!

Let's go together

Let’s do it!!! Cheesy

Jocolyn

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I would be happy to join and see your sales, with great luck and success for the team!
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I would be happy to join and see your sales, with great luck and success for the team!

Thank you very much! We are excited to help people, businesses and the industry as a whole. You great reviews are very much appreciated!

Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

Friends, please note that we have Referral bonuses from r our participants! Log in to our website to find out more!!!

http://ico.box2table.com

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

Can this point-of-sale terminal be used in the future via mobile devices, such as accessing the tool through a smarthphone with android or ios?

OI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: