Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why is my post getting deleted ?  (Read 158 times)
btctousd81 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

why is my post getting deleted ?

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

As for me it`s not possible to get all the addresses given that many addresses rn`t known on the network (think paper wallets). Until an address has done a transaction on the network or a key is published online it`s not possible to know the balance of that address.

that is so wrong.

all transactions till date are on blockchain.

blockchain is open to public.

there are no such things as hidden address having balance.

if it has balance , its on blockchain.

so if you parse blockchain for address having balance, you get all 100% of addresses having balance. none are left.

is this not adding value to the site ?

what needs to improve ?

i was the one who quoted and replied to the post. tell me what i did wrong ? this is 2nd post of mine getting deleted in 2 days . i am not sure what else should i have posted .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

Maybe because it's a response to a post that got deleted, that might be the reason why yours was deleted if it's just something added to their post and the moderator felt it necessary to delete both.

Got no idea what the user you were replying to was on about. Does he forget there's an ingoing transaction to load/charge a paper wallet.
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Maybe because it's a response to a post that got deleted, that might be the reason why yours was deleted if it's just something added to their post and the moderator felt it necessary to delete both.

Got no idea what the user you were replying to was on about. Does he forget there's an ingoing transaction to load/charge a paper wallet.

okay, that might be case.

Thank you.

Zandro

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Moderators action also depends on their mode, maybe he or she feels like removing your post.

I saw one possible reason why it is removed, your message or reply has something to do or it is connected to the topic, but your statement was not presented properly.

"Every wallet address on blockchain is not hidden due to up-to-date transaction is shown publicly and it can not be hidden" - sort statement like this would be smartly presented.

I'm not saying I am very good on English but there are people who tends to attend and be strict about it, because they believe other will misinterpret your message due to how you present them.
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

Moderators action also depends on their mode, maybe he or she feels like removing your post.

I saw one possible reason why it is removed, your message or reply has something to do or it is connected to the topic, but your statement was not presented properly.

"Every wallet address on blockchain is not hidden due to up-to-date transaction is shown publicly and it can not be hidden" - sort statement like this would be smartly presented.

I'm not saying I am very good on English but there are people who tends to attend and be strict about it, because they believe other will misinterpret your message due to how you present them.

i forgot to add

sorry for my bad english

in the bottom of my post.

maybe thats the case., thanks

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 09:33:56 PM by jackg

i forgot to add

sorry for my bad english

Is there a reasion why you are using so many lines also OP?
Not to cause any offence, but I'd prefer at least 1 sentence per line myself, makes posts a little easier to read and threads a little shorter.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

i forgot to add

sorry for my bad english

Is there a reasion why you are using so many lines also OP?
Not to cause any offence, but I'd prefer at least 1 sentence per line myself, makes posts a little easier to read and threads a little shorter.

that's the first thing I noticed, why extra line after each sentence line?
some people (or mod) might see it as a spam-like post, try make each line in a full sentence
your post there, can be done in a simple one line sentence post Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: