Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:46:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please suggest me a wallet..  (Read 516 times)
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

I recommend TREZOR, this is the hardware wallet I am most devoted to the security of your assets. and Electrum Wallet is the second choice you can use if your capital is limited in buying hardware wallets
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Coinomi looks very interesting, really holds a lot of different coins, very good for my purpose i use it for bitcoin and  other altcoins , there is some altcoins like waves have a special wallet for it.
Coinomi is one of the good wallet to store the crypto currencies and it also has private keys but still you can go with hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S where the coins will be safe to longer period.Or you can use separate wallets for storing each coin will be better than multi currency wallet.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Different users prefer different wallets that were available in the market. Personally I prefer blockchain.info wallet for the gambling needs and other small volume transactions. For long term holding it is good to save on the offline wallets, and I used to hold certain volumes on exchanges for the purpose of trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

Please give me a suggestion to choose a WAVES and BITCOIN wallet that you think is safe .. Thank you in advance for all your participation ..
Bitcoin  it more than good to wave.  That can secure your coins. Make your coin to be secured and this bitcoin that will give me a secure coins
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

I suggest for your bitcoin use wallet trusted wallet available in your location or country with have legally permitted from the government when you reside for your others coin use different wallet in bery cois you had for your security. Binance, poloniex, trezor wallet coinbase thats wallet i give ypu is very trusted wallet use byt all cryptocurrency holders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: