Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Savedroid  (Read 174 times)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

It seemed like an exit scam that had went wrong.  I am reading that some members were able to locate him and his exact coordinates in Egypt, then in the next day he had to pretend it was all done as a "lesson".  If it was indeed a lesson, it was poorly planned and didn't take into consideration people who might have done drastic things in the hours leading up to the reveal.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:09:01 AM

I do not understand what the savedroid team does, but now if it's for prank purposes I believe savedroid if it returns to the best position will have a high score, but we should always see the progress of this project.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

The crypto space imploded yesterday as one of the hottest ICOs in the industry was deemed as a cleverly organised scam.
Worst Prank in Crypto History or a Reckless Publicity Stunt? What do you think would become of savedroid after this publicity stunt?

Savedroid website is now back .
I think it is a bad idea to fool other person knowing that it is all about 50m usd in stake. We dont know if it is a prank or hacked or what. But if it is really a prank then it would damage their own reputation since it is a very huge mistake to play with large amount of money.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

We all knew from the beggining that Savedroid was a real scam, in fact, their project was a pure copy/paste of the Peculium product, just check it by yourself and you will see that it is a copy. Savedroid has been a scam since the beggining.

It seemed like an exit scam that had went wrong.  I am reading that some members were able to locate him and his exact coordinates in Egypt, then in the next day he had to pretend it was all done as a "lesson".  If it was indeed a lesson, it was poorly planned and didn't take into consideration people who might have done drastic things in the hours leading up to the reveal.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:42:27 AM

After that failed publicity stunt, I am sure that most of the investors in savedroid community are no longer interested in the project, savedroid plays the emotion of the crowd making them to be afraid investing in ICO's. If their project distributes the token, I am sure that each of them dumps the coin.
dagenoshiela

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:44:11 AM

This is not good. They make people fool with this prank in crypto history. That's the reason why we cannot trust some ICO's because more are scams. So we must be careful in investing in the project. And because of this the value price of the coin will fall down up to the end..
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

I did not even know what the trouble was, I took part in the company's bounty and hoped that after all the set goals the people would be given a reward, but it's very insulting, I do not know how to feel myself when I put it into the project itself.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

It seemed like an exit scam that had went wrong.  I am reading that some members were able to locate him and his exact coordinates in Egypt, then in the next day he had to pretend it was all done as a "lesson".  If it was indeed a lesson, it was poorly planned and didn't take into consideration people who might have done drastic things in the hours leading up to the reveal.

Where did you hear that story, do you gave a source? This seems very far fetched. The funds remained untouched in the escrows wallet (lawyer). Savedroids business partners (also banks) were not concerned. Yesterday I reached out to an advisor (Kilian Thalhamner) and he confirmed it was a PR stunt before it was was officially reveiled.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

It does appear to be a publicity stunt although perhaps not a very tasteful one for its reputation sake

Will be interesting to see what effect this has on the market value when it opens as it may not have inspired much investor confidence considering the fragile nature of the industry

torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

It is very sad to have such a thing in the world of crypto currency. investors who will participate in this platform will also prevent such things. hope does not repeat and nothing like that happens again.
srg367

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

I get the point they were trying to get across & it was a very good point and a very effective method to get it across but yea, it was pretty drastic.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

I do not understand what the savedroid team does, but now if it's for prank purposes I believe savedroid if it returns to the best position will have a high score, but we should always see the progress of this project.
You never do pranks with a business, this only tells on how unprofessional they are. They should consider on how their investors are serious with their money and by doing this, I guess they will lose what they have right now.
Where did you hear that story, do you gave a source?
Too many articles published that gave noise and confusion to their investors and to the crypto community as well.
In Apparent Exit Scam CEO Of German Startup Is ‘Over And Out’ After $50 Mln ICO
$50 MILLION ICO SAVEDROID SCAM ARTIST POSTS SELFIE WHILE FLEEING COUNTRY

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████