Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITSCREENER - THE #1 CRYPTO TRACKER - [REAL PRODUCT][REAL ICO]  (Read 1422 times)
anawati

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:40:10 AM

the project is very interesting and very deserved to be developed I hope a lot of support for this project and I am also sure that projects deliver benefits to its users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:28:06 AM

the project is very interesting and very deserved to be developed I hope a lot of support for this project and I am also sure that projects deliver benefits to its users.

BitScreener is the world's first financial data ecosystem that utilizes blockchain technology to reshape financial content and data delivery industries for new digital currencies and traditional equity markets.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

Very good work, who want to prove this one project.bounty given quite large by this project BITSCREENER. Hopefully with a professional team in managing this project then this project gets full attention from investor.dan many investors will join. hopefully the project runs smoothly and success as expected.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Great results and no doubt the team will give their best for Bitcreener, results achieved is also very encouraging, they almost grabbed hardcap in current sales
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Leaving little time again hopefully project BITSCREENER could grab hard cap from sales, and I think this project will be officially closed if it has officially come to an end because the icons were changed indeed duration ico being the benchmark for the duration of the bounty as long as it lasts
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

Leaving little time again hopefully project BITSCREENER could grab hard cap from sales, and I think this project will be officially closed if it has officially come to an end because the icons were changed indeed duration ico being the benchmark for the duration of the bounty as long as it lasts
Hopefully, I'm sure with the rest of the time the team will definitely do more for this project so hardcap can be achieved with satisfactory results.
hacam90

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:46:56 AM

Great team, great project! I am sure that the BITSCREENER project will achieve the highest results among the blockchain startups!
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

BitScreener is one of the most attractive projects for investors in recent times, with a relatively low mobilization of $ 6,800,000 and it raise 99% coverage potential. I advise people to invest a bit in BitScreener. Token Sale ends in 1 days. I wish good luck to the development team and advisor!
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

First of all, I would like to offer my congratulations to the team for having a successful ICO. I have just read the price list for services which Bitscreener will offer from July 15th and I would also like to summarize as follow to have some questions for the team:

BITSCREENER PREMIUM SERVICES
Paid by BITX or USD via PAYPAL, available from July 15, 2018

For individuals
subscription BITX Paypal($)
Mobile App 44 BITX/month $4/month
Mobile App 429 BITX/year $39/year
Web 649 BITX/year $59/year
Combo Web and App 990 BITX/year $90/year

For Enterprises

subscription BITX Paypal($)
Press Release Publishing on Web 1089 BITX/article $99/article
Pin Press Release on top of News Tab on Web 1749 BITX/week $159/week

Pin Press Release on top of News Tab on App
5489 BITX/week $499/week
Top banner on Web for 1 week 5489 BITX/week $499/week
Send marketing email to the list of 40,000 users 3289 BITX/40,000 addresses $299/40,000 addresses
Crypto News API 0 BITX/month 0 BITX/month
Real-time price and volume API of 2000+ coins 253 BITX/month $23/month

1. Are you sure that paying your premium services via Paypal will be available from July 15th because I think this service is not easy to connect?
2. Do you have any estimation for monthly/quarterly revenue? And have you deducted the premium fee from the BITX holders which own more than 8000 BITX tokens?
3. Do you think that you above fee list is competitive enough in comparison with other competitors, especially CMC (free of charge)?

Regards
BitScreener (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

BitScreener successfully completed Token Sale: Financial Data Marketplace Powered By Blockchain

BitScreener officially completed our token sale on July 2nd, two days ahead of schedule thanks to amazing support from our community leading to the unmet demand! We are glad to announce that we have reached our targeted hard cap — 139,500,000 BITX tokens have been sold, in Thank-You BitScreener User, Private Sale, and Public sale phases.

https://medium.com/@BitScreener/bitscreener-successfully-completed-token-sale-financial-data-and-content-marketplace-powered-by-138ff2c8d554

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1800/1*fudNUdDCW0wzt34ggnk22Q.jpeg
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

BitScreener successfully completed Token Sale: Financial Data Marketplace Powered By Blockchain

BitScreener officially completed our token sale on July 2nd, two days ahead of schedule thanks to amazing support from our community leading to the unmet demand! We are glad to announce that we have reached our targeted hard cap — 139,500,000 BITX tokens have been sold, in Thank-You BitScreener User, Private Sale, and Public sale phases.

https://medium.com/@BitScreener/bitscreener-successfully-completed-token-sale-financial-data-and-content-marketplace-powered-by-138ff2c8d554

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1800/1*fudNUdDCW0wzt34ggnk22Q.jpeg
this is exciting news, great project team involved is also great so that many interested investors and sales can also achieve targeted results hopefully for the future it will be more able to develop again for this project.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

The application is really interesting and is already used by a large number of users. Taking into account the promises for 2019, I am sure that the number of users will grow exponentially and the price of the platform tokens will grow accordingly.
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

BitScreener works as the payment method for financial traders and investors to buy advanced data services and the incentive method for the value contributors of the ecosystem. The low cost of implementing processes to solve objective problems on the principle of data integrity, guaranteed support at all stages. a promising investment of money.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

The application is really interesting and is already used by a large number of users. Taking into account the promises for 2019, I am sure that the number of users will grow exponentially and the price of the platform tokens will grow accordingly.

how can you assure that the figure they are stating are true and correct? but, i like the market heat map feature on their website. where did they based it on? from one exchange or top exchanges?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

this thread explains the coin sales information that has been going on with the total supply is not excessive, I also see this project develop bounty campaign, may coin sales run smoothly and reach hardcap

If a lot of the support I am also sure that this project later will be easy to reach the target.
agree with a lot of support that flows will certainly add the team spirit to develop this project hopefully his future team will always give the best for all of its.
Indeed for now I observe a lot of support is still required for this project because the competition is getting tougher and I hope the promotion of this project should also be more interesting and more broadly in order to be known more and more investors.

You mix up support with community. Every project needs a community as that is the lifeblood of any application. Support is fine but active users are the key.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

Strong team who have shown they can execute and have a very good product to date that has been downloaded and sticky in a lot of countries.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I congratulate you on the successful implementation of ICO! Can you find out how much money was collected?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitScreener (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

BitScreener iOS App have reached 15,000 votes on iOS store in US alone. Worldwide it has 50,000 votes
https://i.imgur.com/nHAa5dM.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: