Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you do to prevent FB account locked?  (Read 457 times)
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

Be careful man. My account was blocked when I just added news about cryptocurrencies and ICO advertising. I didn't use Facebook for social bounty now. I fear that I can lose my account. My friend had his personal account blocked without the possibility of recovery when he started advertising different ICO. Twitter is more friendly to ICO, so I participate in social companies only with Twitter.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

Facebook will lock you account if they track suspicious activity from your account, generally this is linked with adding friends randomly to increase your friends or trying to share posts of multiple pages at a time. Things like this will block your account, there is no doubt that if you want to do Facebook campaigns then you need to share multiple posts in a single day but I will advise limit your Facebook campaigns, so that your account remains unlocked. 
Cryptomom888

Activity: 632
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

just avoid "sharing" too fast in short periods. make sure you make your own post in between shares. ih, is this what you mean with getting locked?
Aggioni

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

It's important to have you real photos and also it's better not to spam with big amount of posts/reposts. Because if you make for example 50 posts about crypto per day, then your account has big chances to be locked.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

I think the most common reason why Twitter accounts are blocked is when the user starts sending requests to too many users. I think that you should be more careful with adding a lot of friends, as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: