Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BaikalEurope.eu]Safe place to buy Baikal miner in Europe | Gaint X,B,N  (Read 246 times)
XrayHunter7 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:42:04 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 08:01:49 PM by XrayHunter7

Hi guys, I would like to introduce you Baikal Europe shop. Few weeks ago I thought - There is no safe place to buy Baikal miners in Europe. Only some scam sites and individuals selling miners with ridiculous price.
So thats reason why BaikalEurope.eu was created. Our goals is to create safe and legit place to buy Baikal miner in EU.

Here you can purchase miners: https://baikaleurope.eu/product-category/miners/
Here you can purchase accessories for miners: https://baikaleurope.eu/product-category/accessories/

Remember that We are shipping from Europe to Europe. So when buying miners from us you dont have to pay customs duty/tax

Payment
Now accepting PayPal
We are also accepting cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash….
If you know good payment service let us know. We can implement it to our site.

Delivery
All orders will be shipped via DPD (you can find more here: https://www.dpd.com/cz_en/)
We are shipping only to European countries.
Standard delivery time is 3-7 days.

Support
If you have any kind of problem, question or technical problem leave us a message. We will try to help you. Our email: info@baikaleurope.eu
We will be posting more content to our website - more photos, maybe some setup/disassembly video, tell us want you want
Stay tuned baikaleurope.eu
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

SCAM
Goool

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Put real pictures of our store !
where is located address ?
People wants to come over and pay in Cash

Address ?
Goool

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Lol are you in planet earth ? or you ship from outside of the galaxy and you charge so much ?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Goool

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

Lol are you in planet earth ? or you ship from outside of the galaxy and you charge so much ?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Real pictures will be added. I have only bad pictures (you must say It looks like from dump Cheesy) so im going to shoot them much better for shop here:  https://imgur.com/a/lbLmwk0
I also create video few months ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAD-zUm53XA
Where are you from ? You can visit me If you want...
Im not creating prices for shipping. Those prices are from DPD.... I know a lot... but What can I do... I want to use best transport.
https://www.dpd.com/cz_en/business_customers/products_services/how_much_does_it_cost/international  Click on Price list International Road Shipping valid as of April 1, 2018 (277,68 kB)
So please stop. Im trying do create legit shop.. like a said...

Is this a store ?
This is a house that has one miner on the table.
Goool

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

This is not a scam. Goool I know you from many posts. You saying scam for everything Cheesy So please stop. If you dont want to buy baikal miner. Dont buy baikal miner. But I can guarantee that my shop is real.

Guarantee with the mouth is not Guarantee, I Guarantee you that I will give you for free a Ferrari, do you believe me ?

SCAM STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT YOUR LOVELY BITCOINS
theodrim

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:29:30 PM

Any reason you have almost zero info in whois and domain age of one day?
XrayHunter7 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

Any reason you have almost zero info in whois and domain age of one day?

Because I just launched my website...  To be honest I dont know how to edit info in whois. I just buy domain from our local domain provider.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

You are using a nulled wordpress theme - DANISA - V1.0.Your website is vulnerable to xml-rpc exploit.
Clearly whoever built this website has no experience in WEBD. Probably its you did all the work on this website.

Agreeing with other people here, upload a pic with the time and your name to prove the ownership of the miners.Until then, its a scam website!
Good luck getting customers like this.

XrayHunter7 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

You are using a nulled wordpress theme - DANISA - V1.0.Your website is vulnerable to xml-rpc exploit.
Clearly whoever built this website has no experience in WEBD. Probably its you did all the work on this website.

Agreeing with other people here, upload a pic with the time and your name to prove the ownership of the miners.Until then, its a scam website!
Good luck getting customers like this.

Thanks a lot I will contact my webmaster. Ok no problem. Will post picture tommorow
XrayHunter7 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

Ok guys. I understand you... So I will do this:
1. I will contact webmaster to fix my site
2. Post real pictures of miners with name/date/time etc..
3. I will accept PayPal payment for first orders
4. I will try to do something with whois.
theodrim

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

I will try to do something with whois.
Whois privacy/whois guard is a thing, you can leave that info private if you want to, but it was just adding more fuel to the fire about scam debacle, so to speak.
XrayHunter7 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

PayPal payment added.
charles2k

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

No history, no reference, no real pictures, no real address, telephone.
It does not meet the Czech legislation for eshops.

Goool

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:20:28 AM

Stop Scamming people and stop sending pm to people to support you.

Real address of your store ?
You look like the classic scammers here, fixing quick a website and waiting for the big fish.... and when you catch one you will shut down the website and run.
I don't see VAT number also
Your e-shop is 100% illegal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: