Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINERMARKET.COM - My buying (live) experience - BAIKAL X10 - [17/04/2018]  (Read 585 times)
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

How i was SCAMMED by the AsicMinermarket.com

I placed an order on that site Order #5672 and after making the payment using bitcoin 0.12316524 btc (1000 usd) Txid: c3a9008905e78cb480a648f22c8ba2950c62c2187ad6065d1b77710be535e876 my order show up as Canceled.I wrote to the support but i havent received any response.
How that happened? Simplly when you make a bitcoin payment the amount of that order changes after you made the pay and say that never received initially payment and cancel the order as unpaied but the blockchain cannot be lied there appears all the money received and send.
For me that site is a SCAM have taken my money and never responded after and also no sending the miner that i ordered as a test purchased.

Hey,

I think you can write off an 'investment' loss on your taxes :

For US tax purposes, “theft” generally means criminal appropriation of another’s property, including loss from swindling, false pretenses and guile (Revenue Ruling 2009-09). Generally, whether a theft occurred for tax purposes would be based on laws in the jurisdiction where the theft occurred and, and it occurred with criminal intent. A conviction is not required to determine a theft occurred (Revenue Ruling 2009-09).

You can also file a report with the FBI providing as much information known about the company or person(s) involved.

[/b][/i]

If they use a bitcoin wallet, then they are likely traceable (DNA-type evidence)...

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

I dont know why you never get your miners. I have just received the order of 30X10s paid with BTC annd got the order in time.
I have bought over 100K miners from acisminermarket during last 1.5 years, never had any issue with them, also I can confirm that I got 100% brand new miners from them. How can I be sure that these miners are brand new because I have 52 x10s from 1st and 2nd batch I can tell weather miner is brand new or used.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

I have a feel that some group or people  are propagating FUD about asicminermarket. When I bought from them 1 week ago they were the cheapest option even cheaper than Baikalminer themselves and that's include shipping 2400 USD, and My order was 30 make sense to me and Paid them with BTC, within 15 mins my order was received and within 12 hours I got my tracking number. I have bought Baikals from 3 different sources and never had problem with any of them, for me its just the matter of who is the most cheapest option.
My Sources.
1. Baikalminer.com
2. Asicminermaket.com
3. Bittawm.

All above are reliable seller and I can recommend them any time.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀