Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3662 times)
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

I think now, it's a bit risky to join (invest) in different cryptocurrencies on a long-term, because with such not really stable situation around cryptocurrencies, in general, it's hard to predict what will happen to them (I'm not talking about price). More and more I see arguments and thoughts about that government will create own cryptocurrency. And we can only guess what will happen to already exist cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.
Many times I saw people who are telling that they are new to crypto world and became an instant crypto analyst and gave their ideas about on how it will slowly going to be dead.  Roll Eyes

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.
As long you can avail to invest in cryptocurrency / bitcoin, you are qualified as an investor, there's no requirement to become a qualified one unless you have money to invest and basic knowledge.

Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term
Yes! check the recent news.
Nasdaq is open to becoming cryptocurrency exchange, CEO says

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

I think that many companies will begin to pay freelancers fees in the crypto currency. As a result, new tax reforms will be required. In the long term, governments will begin to raise sales taxes.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

I think that many companies will begin to pay freelancers fees in the crypto currency. As a result, new tax reforms will be required. In the long term, governments will begin to raise sales taxes.
it may happen but it also indicates an increase in the standard of living for
everything to the extent that the government raises taxes, so it's okay to raise that tax as long as it all goes well

darewaller

Activity: 2786
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

We can see the development of crypto from year to year. and the simple question of whether indicates there is an indication of crypto will increasingly fall? It is not. I think crypto himself will continue to grow each year because of course the more people who know and demand is so large.
Yes, this year is totally looking different than last year and so on back from where the journey all started. The good thing is that the future is very bright and with development and growth going on every day, month and year, we are always going to be setting out for pretty new things in the space which I believe is always a good thing to look out for most of the time.

Crypto has been growing in all way, and will keep growing for as long as there is nothing that would hinder it.
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:34 AM

We can see the development of crypto from year to year. and the simple question of whether indicates there is an indication of crypto will increasingly fall? It is not. I think crypto himself will continue to grow each year because of course the more people who know and demand is so large.
Yes, this year is totally looking different than last year and so on back from where the journey all started. The good thing is that the future is very bright and with development and growth going on every day, month and year, we are always going to be setting out for pretty new things in the space which I believe is always a good thing to look out for most of the time.

Crypto has been growing in all way, and will keep growing for as long as there is nothing that would hinder it.

I think crypto will grow in long term if we still investing it by aiming high profit and gain more, it is not only bitcoin or crypto currencies that we push but also our self to give more push and work hard on it.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency is good for long term investment due to the markets volatility and that is the reason why people are keep on investing on bitcoins, because they are all expecting to earn a huge amount of profit in the future.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

The cryptocurrency ,the bitcoin especially will go for a long term, because cryptos has already gain trust from people who are will very well known about cryptos, so this would go for a long time because cryptos have already estabish stability in the digital world with the hp of blochchain technology to make transactions in the net so easy and accessible.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

Some of the people who are against cryptocurrencies before are now choosing to invest in bitcoin. Some of these people are whales in the financial industry and now they are choosing to enter the cryptoworld which is good news for me because if they can see something good in bitcoin then it would mean they are positive about its future. It may have been almost a decade already since the inception of the first cryptocurrency but we are still in the early stages and some countries are already regulating it which is good news because it means continuous adoption.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not being owned by anyone, so you are free to trade as you want. Even if regulations happened, which I hope it does, the bitcoin investment market will still be an open market for new traders. One can invest in bitcoin, so far one has no bad intentions to scam or fraud with it. Though, there will still be a huge gap between the whale investors and the small investors.

Crypto already is long term and always will be until it dies off. I think that many people are just following the wave of buying bitcoin, when it crashes they will just panic sell, allowing for big investors to make more money.
Many invested in bitcoin just because it was the new hot thing, they did not invested in bitcoin because they believe in the long term prospects of it or because they believe in it ideologically they just wanted to make money and they wanted to make money fast, and now they are discovering that if you are in here to earn money for the short term there is a big chance that you're going to lose your money instead.
GoneRogue2018 (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:12:57 AM

I guess they will not be called a big fish without the existence of small fish. The function of big fish would not be realized because we are the greatest contributor to their success. I believe they will allow us because they need us.

I definately agree with this statement, and would give you merit if I had some to give.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.

This is true. The big fish couldnt make profit without the small fish. Manipulating the market is useless if you're the only one in the market. And i dont think regulations will point limiting access to small fish. That's the beauty of it, no one could really limit the use and besides, limiting the use of the small fish makes it less useful to the big fish.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

As long as cryptos will not vanish on the figital world, the cryptocurrency will go a long term of service, especially that people aregetting to know more and learn what benefits the ctyptocurrency can give ,then people will realize that this cryto or bitcoin can change their individual life.
FairWin.Tech

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

It depends on the cryptocurrency we are talking about. If it is connected with a project that will help other people and is useful or profitable, this cryptocurrency will do well. Other currencies will burst like a bubble. On the whole, the crypto market will thrive, I think.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

Cryptocurrency are getting popular globally, The popularity are the signs of success, No wonder bitcoin will last beyond due to its qualitative benefits we earned as the time goes beyond..Millions of people around the world invest in bitcoin, This is good indication that bitcoins will last:)
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

In the long term, both bitcoin and altcoins from the top ten will only grow. But the rest of altcoins against the background of bitcoin growth will not grow much. This is my personal opinion)
Predictions seldom work but mostly they misguide people. That’s why I don’t believe predictions. I always rely on the facts and the facts is that the price is growing again if it grow continuously it will be more than 20k till the end of this year.

I am not guessing but I am telling the truth about the coming price of bitcoin. People are now investing in bitcoin and this thing will take the price more up in the coming future.

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Cryptocurrency are getting popular globally, The popularity are the signs of success, No wonder bitcoin will last beyond due to its qualitative benefits we earned as the time goes beyond..Millions of people around the world invest in bitcoin, This is good indication that bitcoins will last:)
well, no one can be sure of that, because every year, the demand for Cryptocurrency always increases. hopefully this will continue to be used and continue to survive from technological developments, and the times.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

solidrock

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

I think crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

Bitcoin is the good form of money and it will go long and the prices are good now and investment is the good option for now users are doing well. crypto is good for long term investment and the holding for long term is also fruitful and if we hold our bitcoin and other crypto for a specific time period but now bitcoin is using for gambling and other speculation.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

yes, It is true. The crypto coin is the future of payment system. It is helpful in future. So, I believe it will exist for along year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: