Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaxx, continuous transaction failed  (Read 299 times)
GPU Farm (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

I am getting issues trying to move my ZEC out of my Jaxx wallet.

I kept getting transacted failed whenever I tried to move on an exchange or even shapeshift. I have so far tried to export my private keys and import them via Coinomi but I am starting to get errors on there.
I had 4 wallets containing ZEC, I was able to move some of my ZEC on an exchange due to coinomi. I am now getting connection errors on coinomi..

Can I get advice on what to do? Thanks!

1) Tried clearing cache
2) Updated to latest on Jaxx
3) Tried coinomi to transfer ZEC (only 2/4 worked, connection errors now..)
4) Reinstalling Jaxx
5) Tried on my android as-well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

I kept getting transacted failed whenever I tried to move on an exchange or even shapeshift. I have so far tried to export my private keys and import them via Coinomi but I am starting to get errors on there.
I had 4 wallets containing ZEC, I was able to move some of my ZEC on an exchange due to coinomi. I am now getting connection errors on coinomi..
Since you have tried more than one wallet and have not worked, return your problem to connection:
Disable your firewall, Tor or VPN, these services may lead to an interrupt of your connection with the blockchain.

it is better for you to verify the transaction in any block explorer to make sure that your transaction has been completed or not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

I have so far tried to export my private keys and import them via Coinomi but I am starting to get errors on there.
~snip~
~snip~

Did you try to reinstall coinomi?
It sounds strange that you get connection errors after already successfully transfering 2 out of 4 wallets out.

What other wallets did you try?

Regarding your connection issue:
Did you try the mobile wallets with your wifi connection or mobile connection?

GPU Farm (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

Yes tried with wifi and mobile connection.

Made a Jaxx support ticket and they told me not to mine on a Jaxx wallet and to take the private keys and make a new Jaxx wallet and sweep.
I was able to successfully claim more ZEC but I am now having problems with one private key with the most ZEC I have.. keeps saying transaction failed once again.

going to try Coinomi on an IPhone, it seems like a lot of people are having these similar issues on Android according to research.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Yes tried with wifi and mobile connection.

Made a Jaxx support ticket and they told me not to mine on a Jaxx wallet and to take the private keys and make a new Jaxx wallet and sweep.
I was able to successfully claim more ZEC but I am now having problems with one private key with the most ZEC I have.. keeps saying transaction failed once again.

going to try Coinomi on an IPhone, it seems like a lot of people are having these similar issues on Android according to research.

Never experience issue about coinomi wallet I can receive zec daily from my miner without any error and I can send my zec to other wallets just make sure when sending your ZEC coin to exchanges make sure don't send them all because the remaining will automatically be paying the transaction fees.

Let me know if what phone model and android version your phone have? And let me know if where you live because there are some country that cryptocurrencies are blocked from internet providers.

If the issue is the same as in jaxx wallet it must be your internet connection and firewall. Could you try to reset your router or reboot your internet connection and try again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Haakan

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

1) Tried clearing cache
4) Reinstalling Jaxx

I'm having same issues. I'm about to seek a ZEC wallet to extract my ZCash bc I can't send them or convert them using shapeshift. I tried installing Jaxx on two different PCs and importing the  key phrase to no avail. I opened a support ticket so let's see what we find out.
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

1) Tried clearing cache
4) Reinstalling Jaxx

I'm having same issues. I'm about to seek a ZEC wallet to extract my ZCash bc I can't send them or convert them using shapeshift. I tried installing Jaxx on two different PCs and importing the  key phrase to no avail. I opened a support ticket so let's see what we find out.

Did you try step 3) ?

You can always export your private keys from armory and import them into another wallet.
Coinomi is a mobile wallet which support 154 different cryptocurrencies (including ZCash): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet

bball8986

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

hello  guys, just wondering has anyone solved this issues? I am having the same issues with zec too. I have tried many ways but still cant withdraw or shapeshift my zec. please help
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

hello  guys, just wondering has anyone solved this issues? I am having the same issues with zec too.

Which issue ?
The jaxx bug? Or the fact that OP wasn't able to use coinomi to import the private keys and broadcast the tx ?

I have tried many ways but still cant withdraw or shapeshift my zec. please help

Did you succeed in exporting the private keys ?
Which wallet did you use to import them? Coinomi ?

If you want proper help, the best would be to create a new thread containing all relevant information (e.g. wallets you have used, methods you have tried, OS, etc..).

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

1) Tried clearing cache
4) Reinstalling Jaxx

I am not a zec holder but I have ETH, BTX and other coins on the Jaxx wallet so far I didn't find any issues on having the funds receiving the funds and etc.
If you have seed with you please try to install on some other phone hope it will for you. If you find beta version try that once as well. Hopefully it will work sure.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

hello  guys, just wondering has anyone solved this issues? I am having the same issues with zec too. I have tried many ways but still cant withdraw or shapeshift my zec. please help
Have you downloaded the latest version of Jaxx wallet? Jaxx and Zcash team have worked to solve this issue and released version 1.3.18. Please check yours. (PS. This update is not yet available when this thread was made.)

On the other hand, if having an updated version still doesn't solve the problem, just export your private keys and try another wallet.

Helpful sources:
1. We have started rolling out the new release of Jaxx that supports the latest #Zcash (#ZEC) "Overwinter" upgrade. Users will be able to send ZEC transactions with this update. It will be rolled out to all users over the next few days.

2. How can I view my private keys?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: