Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glitzkoin Diamond Blockchain, DiaEx Diamond Trading Platform & GTN Token  (Read 17418 times)
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

again, scammers! Deceived bounty hunter. They raised $ 18 million and cut the bounty pool. Tokens for the project are worth nothing. It's wrappers. Even they do not want to pay, breaking the original conditions!
I heard that they deceived the bounty hunters. Is this really true information? They did not pay at all or paid little? I see that the price is stable, but there is no volume on the exchange.
They paid, but in 10, and possibly 100 times less than they should. Spread does not open, the Manager is silent. And those who do not like it, trying to expose the Blackmailers and extortionists https://www.glitzkoin.com/infopedia/glitzkoin-averts-russian-scam-gets-listed-on-crypto-exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

WHat is the problem, where is the spreasheets? Why we recieved a so small amount of tokens?
I saw a lot of articles in internet that you are scamers, i think that is true! I still dont recieve my reward!
larrytor12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

This should be a great project.
v_i_p

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

This should be a great project.
This is a Scam.
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

again, scammers! Deceived bounty hunter. They raised $ 18 million and cut the bounty pool. Tokens for the project are worth nothing. It's wrappers. Even they do not want to pay, breaking the original conditions!
I heard that they deceived the bounty hunters. Is this really true information? They did not pay at all or paid little? I see that the price is stable, but there is no volume on the exchange.
They paid, but in 10, and possibly 100 times less than they should. Spread does not open, the Manager is silent. And those who do not like it, trying to expose the Blackmailers and extortionists https://www.glitzkoin.com/infopedia/glitzkoin-averts-russian-scam-gets-listed-on-crypto-exchanges
Wow, in this article Glitzcoin is described as the injured party. This is a little strange, considering that everyone is talking about the exact point that they deceived users.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

GLITZKOIN builds a global, digital ledger that tracks and protects valuable assets throughout their lifetime
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

GLITZKOIN builds a global, digital ledger that tracks and protects valuable assets throughout their lifetime
Yes I think Glitzkoin is building the first ever diamond exchange where real diamonds will be traded first time in the Crypto’s
v_i_p

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Wow, in this article Glitzcoin is described as the injured party. This is a little strange, considering that everyone is talking about the exact point that they deceived users.
At the unscrupulousness and arrogance, they have surpassed all. There have not been so brazen and unscrupulous scammers.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

I'd be very careful with projects like this. It's not easy to back your blockchain project to real commodities of which you have zero control. Also, i read about a bounty scam which has literally always ended in the project going under.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

I believe you guys want the team to work on bounty forever right . people still asking about activating the trust line which is ridiculous. The team gave almost 7 days to activate the trust line . now let them focus on the development . I am happy that the spreadsheet is closed . if its open there would have been internal fight among us bounty hunters why he got more stakes and I got leased . guys move on in life .give it a break .
They gave a liitle portion of bounty thats the reason why peopl yelling about scam they raised so much money with the help of bounty hunters.

Token already distribution sir? isn't this exciting news? How much is stolen from marketing?
Stolen from bounty hunters 90-99% of their earnings. The project is a Scam. Now they have deceived the bounty hunter, then deceived and investors.

i agree. createing and activating xlm wallet cost more than they payed to each hunter. plus spreadsheets are closed and they will not show them. this is first signal "scam".
Its not good because they use to hide the spreedsheet in any bounty they should keep it published publicly. I have stellarwallet and 5 xlm is cheap but considering the bounty it depends on what bounty you are in. They must release the spreedsheet open for the peace of mind of all participants if they are not doing any malicious activity underneath.

You can just organize the community and make some negative buzz about the project if they really decide to not pay you guys!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

I'd be very careful with projects like this. It's not easy to back your blockchain project to real commodities of which you have zero control. Also, i read about a bounty scam which has literally always ended in the project going under.
Yes you're right investor should be careful investing on this scam project they deceive those people help them to advertise and for this ico to be successful

Elena Vall

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

02/08 - 08/08/2018
https://www.facebook.com/elena.vall.9/posts/282634042543244
https://www.facebook.com/elena.vall.9/posts/284080699065245
https://www.facebook.com/elena.vall.9/posts/285522548921060
https://www.facebook.com/elena.vall.9/posts/286488712157777
https://www.facebook.com/elena.vall.9/posts/288308601975788
https://twitter.com/VallElene/status/1024925622286647296
https://twitter.com/VallElene/status/1025382434953674752
https://twitter.com/VallElene/status/1025827168247533569
https://twitter.com/VallElene/status/1026136201869320200
https://twitter.com/VallElene/status/1026749090581737472
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

very dissapoint this project they decieved all bouty hunters. as was sad today it is outy hunters, tomorrow it will be investors.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

very dissapoint this project they decieved all bouty hunters. as was sad today it is outy hunters, tomorrow it will be investors.
This behavior will not be reflected positively. Hunters are a signal, about the conscientiousness of a team, that can not be ignored.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
agrs

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

This behavior will not be reflected positively. Hunters are a signal, about the conscientiousness of a team, that can not be ignored.
You're right. No long-term investors will not want to invest in a project whose developers behaved dishonestly. But perhaps the team does not even have long-term plans.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

This project did a bad job with bounty hunters, reduced the reward without explaining the reasons and going to Stellar blockchain without warning in advance about the need to create and activate XLM wallets, because of what I also did not get my reward  Undecided
agrs

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

This project did a bad job with bounty hunters, reduced the reward without explaining the reasons and going to Stellar blockchain without warning in advance about the need to create and activate XLM wallets, because of what I also did not get my reward  Undecided

Stellar wallets in any case need to be activated, giving permission for the transaction of a particular coin. But really, they had to warn in advance about this.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

Stellar wallets in any case need to be activated, giving permission for the transaction of a particular coin. But really, they had to warn in advance about this.

They should have done a much better job in communicating all these things but it can also be that they did all this on purpose.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

This project did a bad job with bounty hunters, reduced the reward without explaining the reasons and going to Stellar blockchain without warning in advance about the need to create and activate XLM wallets, because of what I also did not get my reward  Undecided

They scammed the bounty hunters... Very bad project I supported this project since the beginning but now they ignored all my messages on telegrams and now they censors the telegrams group ...
So why Are you still wearing their signature?
supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I wonder why most people are receiving 2nd round of bounty rewards that I'm left alone 😱😱😱
Please, who's responsible to fix that for me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: