Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Crypto Writers Payment in BTC  (Read 224 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

I am looking for high quality blockchain and crypto related writers payment is paid in BTC..

PM me your details (Skype is preferred)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:40 AM

Please contact me on telegram @Parodium

I might be able to help you out.
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

You're considering helping an obvious Scammer? Additionally, he abused bounty campaigns; shouldn't this annoy you as a legit community manager?

Code:
I do not trust this person to handle bounty or campaign threads, seeing how many of them have had issues in the past.
If you are planning to join one of their campaigns, be sure to check jamalaezaz's history and reconsider.

Don't want to offend you, i am just curious why you're ignoring his trust rating.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

You're considering helping an obvious Scammer? Additionally, he abused bounty campaigns; shouldn't this annoy you as a legit community manager?

Code:
I do not trust this person to handle bounty or campaign threads, seeing how many of them have had issues in the past.
If you are planning to join one of their campaigns, be sure to check jamalaezaz's history and reconsider.

Don't want to offend you, i am just curious why you're ignoring his trust rating.

There is a difference between helping, and being paid to complete a job. So long as he pays me fair and square, it isn't relevant to his previous activities. This doesn't appear to be related to bounties.

That being said, I don't know what the situation between Jamalaezaz is with his bounties. But I don't see how it is relevant in any case.
Neelix

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Code:

There is a difference between helping, and being paid to complete a job. So long as he pays me fair and square, it isn't relevant to his previous activities. This doesn't appear to be related to bounties.

That being said, I don't know what the situation between Jamalaezaz is with his bounties. But I don't see how it is relevant in any case.

I understand your conclusions.

Still, completing a job for him is some kind of help since he is going to have an advantage (whatever kind of advantage that is) and it's highly possible to implicitly support shady activities.

I am going to stop my moral encouragement now and am hoping this will end in everyone's favor. It might be helpful to get a review from you after @Parodium.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

Code:

Still, completing a job for him is some kind of help since he is going to have an advantage (whatever kind of advantage that is) and it's highly possible to implicitly support shady activities.

I am going to stop my moral encouragement now and am hoping this will end in everyone's favor. It might be helpful to get a review from you after @Parodium.

proof me a scammer first you moron.

Neelix

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Code:

Very constructive contribution from your side, thank you for that. Gives a nice glimpse on your personality.

Here is your proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

Code:

Very constructive contribution from your side, thank you for that. Gives a nice glimpse on your personality.

LOL. thanks for the proof..
go get admission to school baby. you really need to learn differences of Feedback and proof...
don't wast your more time here. you are going to my ignore list .

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Code:

For a moment i was excited to see at least you found some valid proof but you just show the trust page which most of the DT members Misuse these days just to avoid the competition.
You can see my trust rating too and it is also being falsely given by the DT members to red paint me that would encourage easy entry of their 1000 of alts in the campaigns.

Anyways coming back to OP, i would also like to apply as i can write good articles too. Please consider me. thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: