Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitbargain UK meet up.  (Read 1200 times)
Rluner (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:19:17 PM

I was just following a chat about possible areas in the UK where people would travel to, to meet up.

Where would YOU be willing to travel to in the UK to meet up with Bitbargain users?

Please remember if you say for example London, the cost for staying overnight, which most users will want to do.

I'm local to Manchester, so that's where I would prefer.

I guess wherever gets the most interest would be the area to meet up.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:33:18 PM

look at a map and find the centre of UK (Birmingham) start a group and find out where they are from.. if the majority are from london. then move the destination point on map more south-easterly. if from cornwall for example move it more southwest.. and if from manchester/scotland. then move more north..

but without knowing where others are from thus far Birmingham seems a central UK point to begin with, alter once people start pledging to attend.

im in the southwest by the way so manchester and london are a no no for me

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: