Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

I think that whales of the crypto world won’t leave things where they are and they shall come back because of bright future of technology and bitcoin also from middle of 2018 and there’s too much amazing things on offer. Let’s make a comparison between dot.com bubble of 2002 and present crypto market cap, it’s easy to see a eleventh of the way there. So, I find a lot of opportunities in 2018 waiting for Bitcoin and traders to take profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

And now that the market is looks like rising again then it will be a new hope for the people who are expected of bullish run especially for the new comers who are also want their lives to be change by trying Bitcoin currency investments twist. Bitcoin gambling is not included because any form of gambling is not good and it will not give hope but it will only make their lives to be destroy. Trading sell it high and buy it low is really a proven formula that one of those Bitcoin twist that will really gives hope specially to the beginners, just remember that the only person who is in charge of your success is you and Bitcoin is just an instrument of your success.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Thanks guys, I get your drift and I think that most of bitcoin users have the same thought with you. However, whether bitcoin is good saver with you or not, it depends much on how you’d expect from bitcoin as well as crypto currency. This digital market is such a great job for everyone, it provides all of us an equal chance to take part in and reap a huge fruits. If you want to get a huge benefit, you definitely keep patient foremost. In a nutshell, nothing is easy for you to get a big fruits, thus taking part in crypto is also, you can change your life in a better way if you have positive perspective for that.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:21:27 AM

I would say that the exploration of outer space is the new hope of humanity.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general - it's just an instrument. Yes, it simplifies our lives, but clearly does not give us any definite hopes for the future of humanity  Undecided
I fully agree with you. I actually only can see that is might be a hope but I guess it is not more. With crypto currencies all those central Organisations can trace down any transactions. So we get even further transparent and they found an easy way to take off cash Money. So it is not all positive with crypto currencies. And lastly for humanity.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin.
Apart from making money, BitCoin is an important asset for the future. Bitcoin will be a common currency in the future.

You are right. Thats the future I am desiring a future where nobody is in charge of my money but me. Bitcoin will change alot. Fiat currency has just created a gap between the poor and the rich am hoping bitcoin will fill this gap somehow.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

As you mention,  bitcoin will be a big hope in our humanity especially in terms of financial support and financial enhancing. I believe that through bitcoin, you will learn not only the uses the of bitcoin but also a reliable knowledge to be a financially literate.
Yes once I got to know my finance bitcoin became an increase that was once my financial difficulties are now becoming increasing drastically . we should thank bitcoin for having changed a person's life for the better.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

Bitcoin is giving each person a new hope into their lives. Many people have changed their lives because of bitcoin especially on financial aspects, though many people used bitcoin to scam people just like on Hyip you mention in your post. It may an easy money, investing on that program but still there are no guarantee when they will stop paying. I did also fall into that kind of program, and i quit a long time ago.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:26:28 AM

New hope–that's what Bitcoin is and brings to us users especially when it comes to our financial issues. It's like, we can consider bitcoin to be in the rescue when we really have to gain income. Like me, for example. I am a student and currently in the need of money because of our thesis. I don't want to depend too much to my parents because they also have financial responsibilities since me and my siblings are studying. So, by joining signature campaigns I am able to earn money to support my needs. And also, I have read some testimonies here in this forum about the success they have in investing and other bitcoin related activities. It just makes me more eager to love bitcoin more than ever.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

you would need lots of patience and persistence if you want to make the living from the BTC, I wish you luck!
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

Bitcoin is the best way to earn according to your own needs. Here, who can earn enough money by utilizing their own technical intelligence. Bitcoin can be enjoyed by everyone's needs, so everyone has Bitcoin expectations.
Elai101

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

New hope–that's what Bitcoin is and brings to us users especially when it comes to our financial issues. It's like, we can consider bitcoin to be in the rescue when we really have to gain income. Like me, for example. I am a student and currently in the need of money because of our thesis. I don't want to depend too much to my parents because they also have financial responsibilities since me and my siblings are studying. So, by joining signature campaigns I am able to earn money to support my needs. And also, I have read some testimonies here in this forum about the success they have in investing and other bitcoin related activities. It just makes me more eager to love bitcoin more than ever.

Yes, because the world's today is all money driven to make people normaly live. Infact this is really true that bitcoin helps a lot of people gaining extra income and more and more people engaging bitcoin because they found out that bitcoin is a new hope for financial strategy.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

That's what Bitcoin is and brings to us users especially when it comes to our financial issues. It's like, we can consider bitcoin to be in the rescue when we really have to gain income. Like me, for example. I am a student and currently in the need of money because of our thesis. I don't want to depend too much to my parents because they also have financial responsibilities since me and my siblings are studying. So, by joining signature campaigns I am able to earn money to support my needs. And also, I have read some testimonies here in this forum about the success they have in investing and other bitcoin related activities. It just makes me more eager to love bitcoin more than ever. so,it's a new hope for mee  Smiley
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

indeed bitcoin is now a lot of people who know him. and many people who put hope and hope his dream can come true with bitcoin. which makes me happy with bitcoin. not only is bitcoin changing my life. but bitcoin also creates new jobs. so the number of unemployed becomes reduced .
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

Thats a really interesting topic. I used to think bitcoin was going to user in a new and fairer financial system but I've changed my mine for a few reasons. The first is that it doesn't support an equal distribution system. By that I mean that early adopters with a lot of bitcoins hang onto them, so those who have the resources to accumulate lots of coins have an edge over those that come to the market later. What about blind people, or disabled people that can't use a computer, bitcoin doesn't help them a lot at the moment.

After seeing how the market has been manipulated this year its apparent that the financial establishment still has a strong sway in the price of cryptocurrencies. So anything that is involved with corrupt institutions (which now is) can't be very fair.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for bitcoin, I now work for a crypto currency and as an investor its changed my financial outlook completely but I feel its a nudge in the right direction, not a complete solution. Its habits that need to change as well.

pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Yes, because the world's today is all money driven to make people normaly live. Infact this is really true that bitcoin helps a lot of people gaining extra income and more and more people engaging bitcoin because they found out that bitcoin is a new hope for financial strategy.

Great story and inspiring especially for the beginners in this forum just like myself. I would say that the reason why I am here in this forum because I want to know more about bitcoin and what it can do to help me with my search for additional income and to generate profit through investment. Bitcoins had helped achieved the goal of the many people seeking for good return of investment  from their investment with bitcoin where some really got lucky and become successful.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1098

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer.

What do you mean by that?

Before, I don't know anything about investment.

because of this you were cheated with these hyip sites

my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs.

If you are not in a very big position in your job then your salary is always small, unfortunately this is a reality

When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed.

At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times.

I remember that 5 years ago the hyip sites offered such absurd returns, it was 300% returns in an hour, 300% in a day, had up to 45,000% in a week, this was to attract many players/investors. they create big hyip sites created by big scammers who partnered with big monitors of hyip sites and those big hyip sites survive for two or even three years. of course they make selective payments. I warn for people do not to invest in hyip sites, but it was useless, people never gave up investing in hyip sites

There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop.

these are beautiful words and I agree with you

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

Yes, many people's lives have changed because of their participation in early bitcoins. My friends have known bitcoin from 3 years ago and now they have become giants. They anticipated the future of bitcoin and held bitcoin until the present.
Now they have switched to commercial and real estate. they are so lucky.

Hilga

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

The first time I didn't believe bitcoin can be exchanged to money, i knew about bitcoin from game but i had not idea about it at all then one year later my cousin told me abut bitcoin then she taught me, and I signed in bitcoin. Initially I did'n get too much money but I kept on doing it and my salary gradually increase. I finally realized that bitcoin is a dream maker to be billionaire.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

This is something that I have tried preaching about to the naysayers out there.  Being able to provide people whom never had any sort of financial service in their lives, due to a number of reasons now how an options in bitcoin that can greatly increase the quality of their lives.  We are some ways a way from making this a world wide reality but in time I have faith.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
seanskie18

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

In this critical world that is hard to deal with, I just thought there is no hope. I just thought there is nothing can help us to survive but I'm wrong. Bitcoin is a new hope for us. It can help us to shine again from the darkness. It can change our lives from hopeless to hopeful and better lives. Words can express how grateful I am for bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: