Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2219 times)
kb24mvp

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Of course bitcoin is a hope for humanity. This is the best source of unemployment problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

It is a life changer for those people living in a 3rd world country which is why i am grateful that i have found and adopted cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin when it was in its infancy period.All of those people who got involved from the past are going to be wealthy few decades or years from now,as bitcoin is getting older it value is going to be increased exponentially.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin.Apart from making money, Bitcoin is an important asset for the future. Bitcoin will be a common currency in the future.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

It is great when bitcoin help people to change their life! But I think it too little to name it "new hope". Maybe in the future it will be usefull to humanity but now it is just way to earn and save money.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Many saw a better future in bitcoin. He gives many hope, in which many so need. It is good that cryptocurrencies are so widespread and people believe in them. That's why they'll live.
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

Totally agree with you! It's a hope, power and bright future for humanity
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

i agree with the writter."if the importance of a thing is not known abuse they say is inevitable"the truth about knowledge is that u can never stop learning,you must always keep your mind at a state of learning at all times.like he said you must work on your self before you get into anything in life cause if he had not work on himself he was still going to loose more while investing.bitcoin is a life changer for some people and a terror of failure for some difference being because some others study before going into bitcoin,while some others want to be rich.bitcoin is actually hope fo humanity cause its got a very bright future,study and be part of the investors.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

Many saw a better future in bitcoin. He gives many hope, in which many so need. It is good that cryptocurrencies are so widespread and people believe in them. That's why they'll live.
well, bitcoin does give hope to those who have a problem on their economy. but when you're in a hurry in this case, bitcoin might make you have a worse economy. so bitcoin can be a hope, and could be otherwise. we know that the risks in bitcoin are also quite high.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

Yes you are right according to my bitcoin has the potential to get the opportunity for some people who are hard-pressed to improve their financial condition.

FindYourIco

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

Yes, Because of bitcoin i can support the needs of my family and also imnot afraid to face the coming days because i know bitcoin ia there to guide me in my financial. im great that i have other source of income thats why bitcoin is a new hope.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

Yes it is really very important for mankind.I think that he very soon radically change our world and only the best so you need to wait

There are still many people who get entangled with their financial condition. if it can make money in bitcoin world then it is definitely bitcoin to be a new hope for children who are less able to help their financial condition
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:53:35 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
You have a point, bitcoin is not just a life saver but it is a life changer. Bitcoin is one of the new things that came in the Virtual World. And if there is something new, there would be looks different in near future. After the discovery of bitcoin, there are lots of changes that happen in the world, like the paying system which is now you can pay your bill online with the use of bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

I really hope so. Maybe not now but I wish its going to happen the very near future. I do believe that bitcoin is the answer to poverty. If bitcoin will be implemented worldwide, then it is not possible. I also wish when that time comes, the transaction fees will be low and free internet in every country will also be implemented. At first, internet is the main requirements in able to learn more about bitcoin. So those non-techy people will be encouraged to use techy equipments or gadgets. This is just my opinion.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

I agree with your idea. In modern times, bitcoin brought the modernity of the modernity. I have complete faith in bitcoin. The new hope in the world means bitcoin. I have seen bitcoin investment can improve a lot of people. The proof is my brother. My brother do the first bounty & signature campaign, then invested in bitcoin. Now he has made many improvement. So we have to be patient, have to work, believe in bitcoin. Then one day we will make many improvements. Bitcoin has become my new hope I'm patient, I have invested. I hope that one day I will be benefited from bitcoin.
Larrymili

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

100% yes, BTC is a new hope for humanity i have seen many people that have made it in life from bitcoin, i have also started earning from bitcoin too now i can pay my fee on my own. so bitcoin is a hope for humanity and also a world changer too.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

very interesting and empowering!
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Bitcoin certainly has  potential for expansion and development. It enables ordinary people to invest money and earn profit based on price change. But this currency is for internet space, it works only in the web world and bitcoin does not replace ordinary money completely. It’s just an additory type of currency.  In addition, the existing banking system and authorities will not allow this.
podsolnyshko

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

I guess it will take a lot of time that Bitcoin is really  a widely used payment method
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

With bitcoin many things changes , we got a new type of currency that can be used for many different activities. It can be anything from national currency to skynet and smart gadgets.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

Bitcoin helped me to get passed from my recent struggles and financial conflicts. This experience made me think that may be life is not really that difficult. I think may be this problems and issues we face everyday happens so that we can seek to be better. I am thankful that bitcoin has changed me to be more patient and more mature in my decisions not only in trade business but also in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: