Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meetup in the Netherlands, Rotterdam.  (Read 103 times)
Jisvy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

The 7th of June from 17:00 to 21:00 there will be a educational airdrop and community meetup in Rotterdam.

Hope to see some of you there!

Meetup event:
https://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Private-Community/events/249861460/

Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2158280384199282

• Impression of the event:
Thursday the 7th of June afternoon/evening, a part of the Nieuwe Binnenweg is in the theme of Bitcoin Private (BTCP). Free BTCP is distributed at the door of KRAFTBAR. There is a big flag, banner and flyers are distributed. Everyone is curious about what this emerging technology exactly means. After I have received Bitcoin Private, I can learn more about the emerging technology through different platforms and have a drink paid with my Bitcoin Private.

• Event target:
The idea behind this event is very open and understanding, everything is possible. We are here to meet and create a community. For those who do not know about the technology, there is a lot to learn. In addition, as enthusiasts, we will discuss various ideas for Bitcoin Private that we can implement.

• The bar KRAFTBAR:
A cozy bar with more than 20 beers on tap and 80 on the bottle. They are not afraid to let you taste a unique beer so that you can make your choice for a beer that you like.

• Good to know:
The first drink will be financed as a warm welcome by Bitcoin Private. In addition, you will have to bring some money yourself to buy a eventual next drink. It starts at 17:00, later entry is allowed and will last until about 21:00. For those who want to join later this is allowed. Under 18 no alcohol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: