Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 promising altcoins you invested?  (Read 26913 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

Here's my top 5 list:

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

Hello,

What are the top 5 altcoins you invested?

I like those most :
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • ADA
  • XLM
  • QTUM

Create a poll please.
In my list, there are 3 similar altcoins with you.
NEO
ADA
XLM

But I dont have EOS - because I dont like it.
I dont have QTUM, because I think NEO is enough.

Just my opinion.
Cheers
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

A good choice. But I prefer such altcoins for investment: Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Ripple and Dash. I have already invested some money in these cryptocurrencies. I think they will bring me a good profit. Now there are a lot of new cryptocurrency, but I do not advise investing in them. It is better to choose checked altcoins.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

Hello,

What are the top 5 altcoins you invested?

I like those most :
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • ADA
  • XLM
  • QTUM

According to me the 5 best Altcoins to consider because of their wonderful performances are:
1.   Ethereum : provides the best way to make smart contracts. Created a wonderful use of cryptocurrencies for binding people across the world into agreements which are enforceable on them by the power of technology.
2.   Neo: Neo is the chinese Ethereum a contender created by Chinese giants to fight against the mighty ethereum. Both serve the same purpose and I wont be very much shocked if it takes over the Ether in coming years.
3.   Ripple : Ripple the banking coin creates an easy world for settlements across the globe. The reason it can be used as a currency far better than bitcoin is because of the low transaction fees it has. But the only drawback it suffers is the centralized restricted supply.
4.   Litecoin : A step towards a better bitcoin. Litecoin has a blazing fast speed and creates new blocks much faster than that created in bitcoin. This means faster settlement rates at similar transaction fees.

Just make sure to do your own research about any coin before investing in it.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

I think now is the better time for ICOs than for alts, as you need lest investment and profit will be high in case if you will manage to choose good project. I would suggest to choose projects at www.icoguide.com the rates are not paid here, it will help you to make good decision.
cryptotool

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

My top 5 coins are
1)Neo
2)zebi
3)Eth
4)quark
5)xrp
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

These are the following 5 promising altcoins are as follows.
1.Ripple
2.EOS
3.Cardano(ADA)
4.Ontology
5.Icon
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

According to me ETH, NEO, Cardano, IOTA and EOS are the promising Altcoins to invest in the cryptocurrency market. These Altcoins huge oppurtunity to grow in crypto market.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

The time is good for buying both long-term and short-term coins. I don't want to give any financial advice and everyone should do own analyses, but below I listed coins in which I am currently interested:
For short-term:
1. MFT - they paid for marketing but we don't see it yet. So, there is a great chance that a marketing campaign will start soon and will we see the nice pump.
2. BCD - just for speculation.
3. REM - just for speculation.
4. VIA - just for speculation.
5. ZIL - just for speculation.

For long-term:
1. ETH
2. ADA
3. ELA
4. GAS
5. HT
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

Now the market is falling and many altcoins are losing more than bitcoin and Ethereum. So I sold all my altcoins and bought myself bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin is the best coin for investment. Well, when the growth begins, it is better to sell bitcoin and buy a lot of altcoins.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

I love altcoins with small market capitalization. Because only such coins can give a very strong growth.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

I invested in many altcoins but my favourote are actually
Raiden network
Hubii network
Edgeless
Neo
ADA Cardano
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

The altcoin I have invested so far is NEO. because the coin NEO very significant price movement and the enthusiasts were very high. and I get a lot of benefits from the investment coin NEO.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

For myself, I chose the first five altcoins with maximum capitalization. In my opinion, this is a safe choice.

Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

It is too hard to choose only five altcoins. I think there will be EOS, ETH, Monero, Ripple and Waves. But check Cardano and NEO as well, they are worth to be seen.

Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

The present market turn out is a bit discouraging for serious investment but if we look beyond the fall with hope of rising tomorrow, oax, nexty coin, and bax is OK . I have personally invested in nexty and bax but the bax has fallen to about 75% low. The nexty is growing on a daily basis and oax is going to be great from observation.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

I have quite a number of coins I might have invested in. Here are my top five in no particular order;

Ethereum
Tron
OrganicCoin
Linda
Ripple
 I really do love these coins, and I see that they have a lot of potential, and I think you should consider going for any of them if you are looking for good investments.
cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

I invested in Ethereum, EOS, ACT, HT, POA. I think these altcoins are profitable, mature technology and huge community. I trust them very much. I have been holding these coins for a very long time. I believe very much. They, waiting for the right actual price, I will choose to sell
lar0che

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

NEO might be a decent alternative to put resources into. In any case, I have genuine uncertainty with respect to the next two. Swell is a much disparaged cash. I could never put resources into it. Litecoin is one of the principal altcoins and I am astounded that it is as yet surviving But I have questions in regards to the future capability of LTC.
Pojumek

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

Particularly that is extremely encouraging Altcoin now, Maybe you are mistaken for some encouraging altcoin that makes you likewise confounded to contribute where. I propose you put better in Arcona venture, than you put resources into altcoin in particular and it makes you confounded. Arcona is unbelievable, along these lines I propose to beinvetasi in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: