Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2334 times)
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

First of all you need to Analysis and you will  get some concept about trading. if you want to trading you should have more patience and there is some risks you have to take.and you learn to control the emotions and you should never take decisions in panic. you can ask an expert or maybe a friend who know about trading and more experience they can help you in a basic way of trading i think it is the best way to learn trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

First, check whether you (1) are disciplined, (2) unemotional, (3) have sufficient money to risk without endangering your way of life, (4) are patient, and (five) like to analyze. 2nd, find a machine which fits and that is based on how human beings behave (they by no means alternate, so that you can rely on it). there are numerous accurate books, however you probable must broaden the system yourself. My e-book "Behavioural Technical evaluation" offers you some hints on what type of gadget to construct. third, backtest the machine. Fourth, if the backtest works, start checking out it with small amounts of capital, and steadily upload capital. hold designated facts and examine effects. fifth, if the machine does not paintings, move back to step 2.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

To become a trader you have to the understanding about blockchain and different exchanges and the main thing is to how to trade and which coins you wants to trade after good knowledge and understanding and after that you do these things then it is trade,
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

I will recommend you to first start with small amount of money and do trading in very small amount and try to learn from different learning site best is youtube because on youtube there are many learning videos available from there you can learn all the things related to crypto trading.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

The very first step should be to ask yourself why you want to trade in stock markets. Unless you have a clear answer for this, you should not move to the next step. For most of the people trading is gambling, for some it’s a means to become millionaire within a year and there are few strange occurrences where people trade to divert their minds from other issues they are facing. If your purpose of trading falls under any of these examples, then please go back and find out the real reason of entering the stock markets. Consider it as a profession rather than hobby. And never expect to multiple your income within few days.

Read, Learn, Repeat

Your success at trading depends on your knowledge of markets. And knowledge can only be achieved step by step. Try to learn from the very scratch, and don’t consider yourself as an expert even if you know better the others.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

First of all educate yourself and gain knowledge it will take you to take right decisions.Trading is the name of patience learn to control the emotions and never take decisions in panic.Keep eye on the market buy in low and sell in high but keep in mind dont put all eggs in one box must diversify the investment.
Not even educating yourself will make you jeopardize your earning and it is good that a lot of people have emphasized on this. However, I would like to add, that it is one thing to educate yourself and it is another thing not to rush into it even with that knowledge you have gained.

It is always necessary to give some time into practicing as well with a little bit and then this would give you some confidence. There is a reason why in schools and institutions, you have to pass through one level to get to the other, never jump a phase just because you want to quickly start making money.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

There is no as such a professional course or a degree you need to become a trader. But it is not easy to become a trader, as it’s not about just holding the money for long time. To become a successful trader you need you have many technical skills as you have to make many predictions about the market, knowledge of market trends and cryptocurrencies principles and control over your emotions. All of this comes with a lot of experience.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

There is a reason why in schools and institutions, you have to pass through one level to get to the other, never jump a phase just because you want to quickly start making money.

Step by step, that's my life motto. It really annoys me when people so easily think everything related to trading this market is a joke or easy thing to do. If we had to believe the majority of the people on this forum, if you want to make profit, then definitely start trading. However, these are actually the people ending up losing with trading. Those who are the loudest are the weakest and the least knowledgeable, that's definitely something that applies to people here. Another thing I have noticed is how people keep hyping up each other with saying this or that coin increased 500% in value, while these imbeciles don't understand that this 500% increase means that they are too late to join the party.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

There is no as such a professional course or a degree you need to become a trader. But it is not easy to become a trader, as it’s not about just holding the money for long time. To become a successful trader you need you have many technical skills as you have to make many predictions about the market, knowledge of market trends and cryptocurrencies principles and control over your emotions. All of this comes with a lot of experience.
Exactly.The more experience you have in trading,the more chances that you will succeed in trading.You develop your own skills in making technical analysis and your knowledge will be widen which are very important in conducting trading every now and then.At least you know the very basic buy low and sell high,you will never get wrong in bitcoin.As long as your heart does not overcome your mind too.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Your friends are correct when they say to you that being overemotional is going to have a bad effect on your trading ability however that is just the beginning in your road to become a trader before you begin you need to read a lot of books not only one read several so you get several perspectives about how to trade, it is very likely that is going to take you months before you make your first trade but that is better than to lose all your money on your first week.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Your friends are correct when they say to you that being overemotional is going to have a bad effect on your trading ability however that is just the beginning in your road to become a trader before you begin you need to read a lot of books not only one read several so you get several perspectives about how to trade, it is very likely that is going to take you months before you make your first trade but that is better than to lose all your money on your first week.
To be a successful trader we also need to learn how to control ourselves, our method is very important
but it's gonna be useless if we lack the ability to implement it. We should set aside that emotion and be focus on trading and consider this as your
passion with the purpose to succeed in the long run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

How to be a trader:
1. Buy some btc, via sites like Coinbase[1], Gemini[2], etc depending on your country
2. Send over the BTC to exchanges like Binance[3] and Bitfinex[4]
3. Pick your trading pair(BTC/ETH, BTC/SC, BTC/COSS, etc etc)
4. Trade

Now the actual hard part is how to be a good trader. How do you learn the basics? Read. Hit up Google. There are lots of good free information out there.

[1] https://coinbase.com/
[2] https://gemini.com/
[3] https://binance.com/
[4] https://bitfinex.com/

No. That's not what he needs. OP you need to learn technical analysis. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/technicalanalysis.asp

learning technical analysis is good and it will be useful down the line and in case he wanted to trade other things such as stocks too. but it won't work in cryptocurrencies most of all in altcoins because of the manipulations.
so it is best not to put so much effort into it!

Then it is best not to trade at all. I have been using TA for cryptos and it works, not an easy task but it definitely works. Every market is manipulated, saying cryptos are too is not saying much plus people really like to exaggerate on that.
Perhaps that is why my mentor instructed me not to trade. He told me to remove my mind from even thinking of trading.

But let me ask, is trading that complex?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

Your friends actually gave you some pretty good clue but that is not the only thing you need to survive as a trader.
You really need to learn more than just candlesticks unless you are trying out a different pattern entirely which I want to assume you are going to be making use of the long time frame charts. A lot of people trade candles anyway and as long as you know what to look out for, you should be fine. All the above, I will suggest you learn the use of MACD, RSI and few other indicators as well.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Your friends actually gave you some pretty good clue but that is not the only thing you need to survive as a trader.
You really need to learn more than just candlesticks unless you are trying out a different pattern entirely which I want to assume you are going to be making use of the long time frame charts. A lot of people trade candles anyway and as long as you know what to look out for, you should be fine. All the above, I will suggest you learn the use of MACD, RSI and few other indicators as well.
As a trader, we will always determine the possibilities may happen and update the market everytime because we need to avoid losses of coin .Don't be hurry and greedy in selling,and calm your emotions in terms of trading .Becoming a trader we need to took time and loof for a better chances .
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

That is part of trading but starting to be a trader really requires a lot of knowledge. Knowledge in candlestick reading, technical analysis and fundamental analysis which take time a lot. I guess you will encounter it when you will start to trade your coin that you received from bounty or airdrop in this forum. Learn the basic and start to view at youtube channel. You can gather a lot of data in internet, just be resourceful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

Basic of trading is simple we just need to buy in the low price and then sell it in the high price, but we need to learn first how to read the chart to know when the best time to buy and sell our crypto. Don't forget to manage our emotion to get more profit and never panic buy or panic sell always to try make good decision.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Becoming a trader is not that easy and you need proper knowledge and skills in order to be a successful someday. First thing you need to know is that are you really like trading?, do you think you will fit into that system?. If yes then proceed to learn the basic of it, not just memorizing but understand all the things you need to learn. Next is to have a capital and any amount can do as long as you have will to earn. And the last is to find the best coins in the market by fully research any coin you think profitable in the future.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

to be a trader I think it's very easy you just need to sell and buy bitcoin or altcoin only, when the low price buy bitcoin as much as you can after the price goes up then you can sell it. just simple do not get too complicated when trading.
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

If you want to become a trader you have to learn on how trading works then read some forum here to have an idea in trading then buy BTC send it to exchange .

AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

To become a trader you need to take the first step buy something that you think is someday can give you profits and you taught has the highest potential to grow, to become a trader you must take risk for the risk. I don't know if its applicable to you but i'm a trader you being my first step knowing nothing and trading and just jump in and yeah I lost some profits but the knowledge and experience I gain is incomparable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: