Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2334 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

How to become a trader is you just need to watch some videos on youtube so that you will know and understand what to do on trading you also need to try doing the trading so thst you will know whst you must do in trading and what id the right thing to do. It is not hard to do the tradibg if you know and understand what you will do. Just study and understand the video that you are doing then you will know what you will do when you want ti start your tradinng already.
Basic information that you can be able to apply well it was as an easy to do but to learn this for it needed to have  a lot of time why cause you need to be more specific for everything that you does for to make money indeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
I am sure that to became a good trader we really need to control our emotion because if we cant control our emotion we can able to make a worng decision in trading, and to became a good trader we should know that the market is not always green, so not all the time we can make a big profit.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
I am sure that to became a good trader we really need to control our emotion because if we cant control our emotion we can able to make a worng decision in trading, and to became a good trader we should know that the market is not always green, so not all the time we can make a big profit.
Emotion and patience are the two most important factors in cryptocurrency trading. We have to learn a lot of knowledge but we can not lack them when we want to be a good trader.

Varuj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

To become a trader you need to learn all the materials that have a relationship to the trader, and then make a small deposit to start trading with a modern and self-sufficient experience.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

First of all, you need to learn that you need to have enough experience and knowledge to become a successful trader. First, it is necessary to conduct research on quality sources and read the articles that are seen in these researches carefully. When you are informed at the entry level, you can also gain experience by doing low-cost trading through any stock exchange service. The most important factor to be aware of at this point is to get enough experience and to get used to how to control the main money. It is important to remember that within this sector, only information is insufficient and experience is a must. For that reason, I recommend you to enter this sector literally when you first trade with a low amount of money depending on your budget and when you really feel ready. I also recommend that you do not trade with your whole penny or the amount you will be upsetting because there is a very high volatility in this sector. As you may be rich in the newborns, you may lose all your money in the next few seconds.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

Follow me to become a real trader. Because you have to master your own greed, many emotional factors govern, the risk of facing high depression if the amount you own is the loan or the money you are struggling to get. The story of the 10 legendary traders from Wall Street has one man who became a millionaire then he lost everything and hanged himself. That is really what a trader experienced. Be your own boss before you want to be a trader and be ready for the price you pay.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

There is no rocket science to trading,  just begin to trade with the level of fund you can afford to lose.  Loan is not money you can afford to lose so don't take loan.  Money meant for housing,  house maintainance etc are money you should not trade with.

brown01

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

To become a trader, you must first have money to trade. Or you have to have quality altcoin to sell it and profit. Being a smart trader you need to be calm in this turbulent market
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

You must buy a btc first,get conversant with all that goes on in the market,and also be ready to incur loses as well as make profit
Ruslanabramov748

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

That's a very difficult way. my advice in this is not a simple matter, it is a discipline and the study of technical analysis and fundamental analysis Wink
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

Becoming a professional trader is not an easy task, it is hard to acquire skill and knowledge. But the hardest part is gaining experience, you should have a lot of experiences for you to easily handle different situations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: