Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [ICO] BOOMSTARTER NETWORK: THE FIRST CRYPTOFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 1033 times)
mashac (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:32:33 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 08:41:52 AM by mashac

Boomstarter - Blockchain-based smart-contract crowdfunding platform using the cloudmining technology.

To date, centralized crowdfunding platforms are not sufficiently safe, convenient, guaranteeing  and do not provide quick payouts to projects.
Now, thanks to Boomstarter, crowdfunding will be smart, transparent and independent of centralized platforms. Ethereum and smart contracts will allow us to cut the knot of problems of modern crowdfunding and bring it to a new level.
To the international level - Boomstarter focuses on the international market, not limited by country borders.

Creators can be sure that they will get their money.
Creators will be able to encourage their followers to help not only with money but also by investing the power of their computers to generate cryptocurrency and help them change the world.

Thanks to smart contracts and their transparency, backers will be able to track transactions from the creators' wallets.
Backers will be able to support projects with cryptocurrency, which removes many inconveniences of international restrictions. Miners will be able to receive income by supporting project creators with the power of their equipment, helping them generate revenue and receive a part of it for themselves.

Also, smart contracts allow users to receive funding almost instantly and without intermediaries - including project funding.

All participants of the new ecosystem can participate with low commissions. Now you do not need to share the collected funds, all the cryptocurrency will go to the creator of the project. At the start of the project, the commission is 0%.

For transactions between the Boomstarter platform and the members of the revolutionary crowdfunding ecosystem, we introduce BC - BoomstarterCoin token. This is a utility-token, intended for use by Creators to pay for project placement services and for Miners to level their accounts up to Miner Pro. Only with the help of the BC token will it be possible to use the premium variants of the project placement and get the best opportunities for mining.

The pre-sale of BC tokens will begin in July 2018 and will pursue several key goals:

To introduce BC tokens into circulation for users who wish to use the services of the platform in the future. The price of the token within crowdsale is much lower than the future price on the platform.

To get the necessary investments to create and promote the perfect technological tool of our clever crowdfunding on the basis of Ethereum Blockchain and smart-contracts.

To acquaint people with our solutions and to attract as many supporters as possible to the development of the Boomstarter crypto ecosystem.

The token issuance is based on Ethereum smart-contracts. There will be several stages of the token sale.

The bounty campaign will start at pre-sale stage - more news to follow!

Crowdfunding platform website: https://boomstarter.network/en

We look forward to support from the community, we can't do it without you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

Thank you for your interest! Stay tuned to our news!
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

I can see a potential from this project, maybe this will be a new trend for the CRYPTOFUNDING of the project. Because countries such as the US and China can not participate in many potential ICO projects today
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

We're grateful for your kind words!
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Where can I find the complete information of this project? like website Huh I did not find it, or you hid it. I suggest that you review this master thread, as we find it difficult to dig deeper into the project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

First of all we'd like to thank you for your interest in our project!
Our White Paper is in the final stages of development. We'll add it here soon and we'll announce it.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

where i to see more details of this project? nothing website link, are you seriuosly? I hope you update again and make various links on this project, information about this project in waiting to see its progress.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 12:54:25 PM by mashac

We understand your concern and bring you our apologies.
Please, let us elaborate on it. It is our pre-announcemment, so that you can get acquainted with the idea. The White Paper will be ready soon, as well as our website. We'll make an announcement and keep you informed.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

It looks interesting. You mentioned the Ethereum.Tell me you have your own blockchain or you use the Ethereum blockchain? Thank you
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

It looks interesting. You mentioned the Ethereum.Tell me you have your own blockchain or you use the Ethereum blockchain? Thank you
Thank you for your question! Currently, we are planning to use Ethereum blockchain.
Slowpok3

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

i agree with previous people, that project looks interesting and pay attention!
but a little more information, about project will be able to help people!
sarabic23

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. I am very interested to be part of this project.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

i agree with previous people, that project looks interesting and pay attention!
but a little more information, about project will be able to help people!

Thank you for your interest! Let us assure you that there are more news to followm for the WP will be ready soon. We'll inform the community by making an announcement.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. I am very interested to be part of this project.

We are grateful for your support Stay tuned and follow our news.
goldenball2112

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this
Mik919191

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

I have long been waiting for something similar to this project Smiley

ANTS RELOADED [ Fair Launch] No ICO ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
  GLOBAL PAYMENTS FOR GAMING CONSOLES (https://www.antsreloaded.com)
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this

Thank you for your interest! We're doing our best to provide the community with all the details as soon as possible. White paper will be available soon.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

I have long been waiting for something similar to this project Smiley

Thank you - stay tuned and check out our website and white paper for the details, for they will be available soon. We'll keep you informed!
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

Cloudmining is not feasible and 90% are shady scams, how different is it concerning your project?
mashac (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

Cloudmining is not feasible and 90% are shady scams, how different is it concerning your project?

We understand your concern. Yet, please, let us reassure you. Boomstarter has been active and successful since 2012. We've got a working platform, and our immaculate reputation speaks for itself. We see Blockchain as the best way to enter international market.
Stay tuned for new information and announcements!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: