Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NKN - New Kind of Network  (Read 17100 times)
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

NKN is listed on BCEX https://www.bcex.ca/trade/nkn2eth

This is a Canadian exchange with fake volumes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duplo99

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

Hey guys! I have recently got these coins but I'm unsure if I should keep it. What do you all mean? hold or sell?

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=NKN+%28NKN%29&SortBy=0 Open Source + Roadmap. Updates today!
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

NKN is now open source! Github repository link: https://github.com/nknorg. Testnet is already in preview phase! NKN is trading 2.2x at Gate: https://gate.io/trade/NKN_ETH.

To The Moon!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

NKN code is open source now. 33k code lines and 908 commits! Roadmap update will be announced in the next few hours

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

What are the main competitors of this project nowadays if there is any? Always thought that the idea of the decentralized internet was a nutshell and this will change this big and important industry for the further development, but to tell the truth was thinking that this is more like the utopia. And was surprised when NKN announced that testnet preview will launch on June’16 and Mainnet launch also one quarter ahead of schedule!
What is this code about and what are the main conditions for the realizing this project to be not only a good idea? 
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

What are the main competitors of this project nowadays if there is any? Always thought that the idea of the decentralized internet was a nutshell and this will change this big and important industry for the further development, but to tell the truth was thinking that this is more like the utopia. And was surprised when NKN announced that testnet preview will launch on June’16 and Mainnet launch also one quarter ahead of schedule!
What is this code about and what are the main conditions for the realizing this project to be not only a good idea? 

As long as I know there is no any competition with such technology. I also never heard about any other project which would want to solve internet issue. Plus Proof of Relay is like mining only anyone can do it with their router or mobile phone!!! This is game-changer.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

As long as I know there is no any competition with such technology. I also never heard about any other project which would want to solve internet issue. Plus Proof of Relay is like mining only anyone can do it with their router or mobile phone!!! This is game-changer.

NKN seems to have something unique in their platform.
But, why is the thread not active and only few users noticed the benefits of this project?

With so many platforms launched everyday, it is too difficult to follow each of them.
Researching and studying about the project would really take so much of your time.
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

NKN seems to have something unique in their platform.
But, why is the thread not active and only few users noticed the benefits of this project?

With so many platforms launched everyday, it is too difficult to follow each of them.
Researching and studying about the project would really take so much of your time.

Yeah people have not noticed it yet.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

Thanks for the answer!
But when I search through google for "decentralized internet ico" it gave me a dozen results among which was also one that really could be taken as NKN competitor - Blockstack.
Blockstack is a new decentralized internet where users own their data and apps run locally. A browser portal is all that’s needed to get started.
Will do later the comparative of both.
These two projects could not be much more different in terms of implementation or what they can achieve but is always better to do the deeper research on finding the similar goal projects.
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

Thanks for the answer!
But when I search through google for "decentralized internet ico" it gave me a dozen results among which was also one that really could be taken as NKN competitor - Blockstack.
Blockstack is a new decentralized internet where users own their data and apps run locally. A browser portal is all that’s needed to get started.
Will do later the comparative of both.
These two projects could not be much more different in terms of implementation or what they can achieve but is always better to do the deeper research on finding the similar goal projects.

I have checked that blockstack, it's solving other issue, but uses buzz word as decentralized internet. They are solving issue of app storage and servers, letting users store apps and connect together, being like API network. This is different project and is not even comparable to NKN.

NKN is about data transfer - connectivity and freedom from internet censorship. Basically everyone can monetize their internet connection giving other users freedom from censorship and also making internet truly open.

NKN is disrupting internet provider companies.

I highly suggest do deep research to really understand what NKN does.

Heise

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

Filecoin , Substratum , Orchid Protocol , RightMesh .
SfilD

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Hello.

I bought a few NKN at the gate.io exchange and I want to transfer the NKN to a local wallet.

Help, please, how can I do this? Google only tells the NEO wallet. What is the local wallet to use for NKN?
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

Hello everybody. If you have trouble with your wallet, I recommend that you write in support of either the official chat telegram coin. I wish you success.

Hello.

I bought a few NKN at the gate.io exchange and I want to transfer the NKN to a local wallet.

Help, please, how can I do this? Google only tells the NEO wallet. What is the local wallet to use for NKN?
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

Filecoin , Substratum , Orchid Protocol , RightMesh .

NKN is unique, other projects focus mostly on decentralized storage and internet sharing. Even rightmesh is different, not even talking about other projects as filecoin (storage). NKN is about data transfer, not connectivity or storage! Please do deeper research to understand.

trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1owRR7z8s - NKN Review - Decentralizing the Internet, the Real Pied Piper?

faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:05:31 PM

NKN grows on rumors about listing on the "premier exchanges"! The project has testnet, so even Binance is possible.
Furba

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

Here is a new thorough review of NKN project on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Txoj2hy6bY
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

I think that in the long term, the cost of the NKN and even the price level of the token will not depend so much on what popular exchange it will be quoted. That is, we need to wait for the launch of the platform.

Topy

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

Decent new NKN review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_4mkYXixTQ
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: