Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear market behind us now?  (Read 546 times)
vilello

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

Bear market period has ended. Now it's start the bull market. But the price are not going down or rise. Just stable in $9k. I think we just need more time for BTC to rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

There might be multiple opinions on the current situation but I believe that we are done with the correction/bear market and now things have started recovering. I am expecting a bullish run in the rest of the year and I believe that we will also hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. Institutional investors and big whales are still big factors to consider because the average investor is not matured yet to deal with the panic situations.
MK-BTC

Activity: 95
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

Well I hope, bear market is behind us now. If we are stable over $10.000 again, it is very likely that bears are afraid of it. Let's hunt some bears now, let them no chance to come back Smiley
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

I also think that the bitcoin price will rise as soon as the price increases and the current price stabilized, making me believe that bitcoin will be traveling again in the month.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

Bear market period has ended. Now it's start the bull market. But the price are not going down or rise. Just stable in $9k. I think we just need more time for BTC to rise again.

The price is actually stable because there isn't any high trafic of coins , that's what make the price fluctuations and whenever demand is back for bitcoin again (which usually happens starting from the 3rd trimester of every year ) , we'll start to see the bull run and the price will be breaking new all time highs ( i hope at least ) ..
But nevertheless , the bear market can come back at any moment and the market can crash even in the middle of the bull run because of some stupid decision in Asia like what happened in China last summer when they banned ICOs and the market crashed by 30% in 48h..
Whoever was smart enough to invest when the price was low is already collecting profits and you can even re invest at this price because i'm sure it'll rise even more in the near future .
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 07:32:30 AM by r32godzilla

There is no guarantee about it.If some one starts spreading FUD again,tgen once again we may enter in to bear market.For now,there seems to be no FUD and negative news and so most of people have started to buy bitcoins due to FOMO.It has contributed to the price rise.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

We can't say if the bear market is ended if the fuds is always existing other noobs go in panic selling. But I am optimistic that market will go in a bull run. Though the most questions is when, so no one knows when but I think it wil occur this year.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

yes, soon the bear market will end, and the bullish market will come, so for everyone, who has not bought crypto, please buy it now. and take advantage when the market is bullish.

I predict June is the bearish market will end.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

There doesn't seem to have been any media FUD for a while and I keep reading how institutional investors are coming into the market. Is the bear market over and is renewed optimism coming into the market? It easy to see what is happening now as a new bull market but I've been caught out before.
We are not likely to see bear markets in the forthcoming weeks as scam ICOs have seeming gone down significantly. Bitcoin price has been stable for a the past few weeks too; this makes new investors trust the credibility of bitcoin. The fluctuations are not overwhelmingly high too so it is not too difficult to enter the markets at any point in time. Bull market will definitely follow in the next few months.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:25:36 AM

Bear market was already end? How we can sure to that? I think we can't be assure that it will not happen again anytime because if we just remember the market movement is not stable. But there is a possibility that it can be turning into a bull market. Everyone are hoping that it will be happen soon so all of us will be happy for that because we can now finally reach our success. 
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

There doesn't seem to have been any media FUD for a while and I keep reading how institutional investors are coming into the market. Is the bear market over and is renewed optimism coming into the market? It easy to see what is happening now as a new bull market but I've been caught out before.
I guess the bear market is slowly fading out. I think it also did some benefits to us. sorting out real projects for real investor. Yes there has been FUDs but that did not stop the market. It just weeded out some weak hands that all ever did was to panic sell. It is the start of the bullish trend. Brace yourselves people, this one is going to change the game.
Media FUD also attracted some investors ( those  who did some thorough researches ) and have helped others to buy BTC durig its lowest.  Thank you FUD, now it is time to step aside.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

yes it is already behind us now. bearish market should have done in Q1 usually.
now from Q2 - Q4 crypto may goes down a bit, but will goes up very often in market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

I think bear market may be over now. But you wonder why this will not return to the market again. It will come back again when big buyers, holders and users will be back in the bitcoin again. But I believe it will come back harder.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

The prices look atable as of now which certainly means new and old users are getting back on bitcoin and possibly wanting to hit big again because the current price is quite stable and easy to get it.

This stability ensures no sudden crashes are on the way, and the slow and steady rise is good enough for long term investment. People are tempted to invest right npw.so that they dont miss out later on.

This probably also disintegrates bear system with bitcoins atleast for now and no panic selling is taking place any more. The trust is building again and so is the userbase.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

No doubt that the market has taken an uptrend, and it's kind of looking promising. In my own opinion based on my analysis, i think the uptrend has not been confirmed yet, which i believe would be, when some certain coin's value breaks a certain range.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

There seems to be more optimism in the market and many Youtubers keep saying that the bull market run is around the corner and it is coming in May and will be with us in the summer. Now because many of these influencers buy altcoins to make their multipliers in Bitcoin. I sometimes feel they are saying this in order to get more of their followers to purchase coins they are holding so that they can sell high then get the money back into Bitcoin. Once the bull run wanes they sell all their BTC into Tether and that is how they become big whales. I wish I could do this but so far am so unsuccessful in trading or buying into big multiplier coins early.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

may be that because we  dont known how many members are involved and we will not know how many bits they have in their account, so there is a huge field behind us. Think about that happening..
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

as good as it may seem, hopefully, it would stay up. the bears went down for a very long time, long enough that people lost hope, but today there is light, i believe that the bulls would continue till the end of the year, at least.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

Bear market was already end? How we can sure to that? I think we can't be assure that it will not happen again anytime because if we just remember the market movement is not stable. But there is a possibility that it can be turning into a bull market. Everyone are hoping that it will be happen soon so all of us will be happy for that because we can now finally reach our success.  

Nope still the market is fluctuating i think we have to wait for few more months to hit the bull market. people are waiting for this movement but when that time will come that nobody knows. i think once the market will become stable after that the bull market will start.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

Curios when this bull run will start. Yes, I am also sure that the bear market is behind. However, I do not yet see a lot of progress. Probably, June will be cool.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: