Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 03:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two forum ID in one Pc! Can it possible  (Read 230 times)
mangtomas

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

need Bounty Manager? contact me on TG: @mangtomas1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

I run Jet Cash and Talk Merit at the same time without any problems. You can do it by using different browser windows, but I find it easier if I run one using Firfox and one using Chrome.

its hustle dude. if moderator well find out the same IP address you using. im sure of it. that the two account of your's  well banned or it well be permanent banned all the time.  just watchout if it well be happend. just be carefull .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
actmyname
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1309

welcome to my minecraft let's play

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

its hustle dude. if moderator well find out the same IP address you using. im sure of it. that the two account of your's  well banned or it well be permanent banned all the time.  just watchout if it well be happend. just be carefull .
Having multiple accounts is fine.

Having multiple accounts while breaking the rules on one or more of them is not.

That's the key difference there.
Also, (non-global) moderators can't ban and they wouldn't need the IP to ban the user.

KingScorpio

Activity: 574
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

I know 2 account ID can not be opened forums from a PC or mobile! But two accounts can run from the same PC!
 Suppose I and my friend we work in the Bitcoin Forums We can log out, log in and run two IDs in one PC!

Will it be a problem? Shocked

it is possible sometimes multiple people use same pc, like a student dormitory in some poorer universities.

The Pharmacist
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1926

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

if moderator well find out the same IP address you using. im sure of it. that the two account of your's  well banned or it well be permanent banned all the time.  
You sound like an individual with first-hand knowledge of using multiple accounts with the same IP addresses, likely trying to cheat campaigns with alt accounts.  <Not accusing you of anything, though>.

You're also wrong, though I doubt you bothered to return here to read the answers that were given--you probably didn't even read the OP and just looked at the thread title and started writing.  I bet you didn't even read the whole thread title!  It's not the alt account part of this that's forbidden; it's the forum rule-breaking that'll get you in hot water, and the employment of those alt accounts in campaigns with the intention of cheating them that'll get you blacklisted.

This forum is devolving into something which has no resemblance to what it was at the start.  It's kind of sad.

Olaiasal36

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

I know 2 account ID can not be opened forums from a PC or mobile! But two accounts can run from the same PC!
 Suppose I and my friend we work in the Bitcoin Forums We can log out, log in and run two IDs in one PC!

Will it be a problem? Shocked

it is possible sometimes multiple people use same pc, like a student dormitory in some poorer universities.
Thanks for telling me. I'm a lot of anxious now
TheUltraElite

Activity: 868
Merit: 653

One does not simply become the Ultra.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

I run Jet Cash and Talk Merit at the same time without any problems. You can do it by using different browser windows, but I find it easier if I run one using Firfox and one using Chrome.

You are making up information to post without knowing the truth or by half-knowledge which is dangerous. Having multiple accounts is allowed in the forum it is,
1.Red tagworthy when used to cheat bounty campaigns
2.Banworthy when the forum rules are broken.

Jet Cash is doing none is the above and thus he has nothing to worry about. However mangtomas should do some more homework before commenting on things they dont know about.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀