Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell?  (Read 7225 times)
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

Yes, I do think that you should hold the bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you'll join. Of course, providing that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it. Efforts will become wasted. That's why we need to choose the campaigns carefully.

Btw, you should work on your English man. Because, others might not understand you. Just my opinion. Smiley
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

Now i try choose bounty program that have any partner ico..maybe it can support about price the token at market after launch ..but i dont know it true for support price or just for support program

Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

For me, if I ever received my coins already I would also dump my coins for my profits and would not hold for so long. I would trade it to get some satoshis.
charlystriker

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

If you buy a token in a bounty program or you will be paid a token in entering a bounty program. You need to sale it in the of end of the pre-iCO sale because the price become bigger. If you hold and wait another time the value of that tokens will become smaller. And you will lose a bigger profit and you will have a bigger regret that you didn't  sale your token in the time that the price become bigger.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

in my opinion is to sell when you see the price is right and to hodl when it can't even replace the Gas price. mostly i do sell them because on that way you can get your bounty earnings by early.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

For me, if I ever received my coins already I would also dump my coins for my profits and would not hold for so long. I would trade it to get some satoshis.
me too, i sold it directly without waiting if the pemintnya bit, but if bounty is really good then i will wait dump and sell it
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

Everything depends on you. You must understand how much scams are in this industry and how many real projects. Right now everybody can create tokens and list them on exchanges. In current market conditions I’d prefer to sell than hold. Hold is good strategy only if you sure in project, team and their ideas.
abiiiii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

If you believe that the bounty is good and you can project that its price will rise in the future, choose to hold. Wait until it reaches its peak value, and once that happens, sell it when/before it starts to go down. It is said to be a common trend that happens to alt coins. If you withdraw right after you receive the bounty it is also okay, because you didn't take out money/invest for it anyway. It's still a profit for you.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Most people who take bounty sell their token after they receive it. because they need money to spend their life. If best, you should keep tokens. Prices will improve after some time after being listed at a certain exchange
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

maybe from some people have different principles, there is someone who wants to sell it and some who want to hold it from the prize. but for me if I get a token gift I will sell it right away by knowing the price of a high-value tokens, but if I know the token value is not high then I will probably hold it. because I want token tokens that I can, can be profitable for me.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

my opinion you just hold your tokens until the market price will be good token that you hold the new there you can sell with good price,
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

First before i join in a bounty campaign I review first everthing about good of this project such as partnerahip with a big company, power of community investor and etc. So meaning I belive for my token bounty. Hold or sell i can do both if im sayiafied and need money but if nothing i do with it I prefer to hold

Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

depends which token and their project. I always keep it for hodl if the project I like it and have great team behind also keeping in mind the rating score and review by icodrops but mostly I sell immediatly

brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

It doesn't matter to hold  received as rewards  tokens or tokens purchased on exchange or ICO. They all have value,  all depends on the project. Some I keep and not sell, some sell immediately after entering the exchange , because I don't believe in the future of the project.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

I probably hold it. But it depends on token you have. Because:

1. Some ICO are scam so even you get your token from bounty, they didn't list it on exchanges.
2. And then there are shit tokens that are already dump after exchanges.
3. And lastly, those token that after exchanges, you will see that they have a future because they start to grow. Like in my case, my token which is IOSToken got 17% increase from the time I have it. So, I believe that if I hold this token, it will be worth it. Smiley
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Depending on project. There are some projects where you can earn up to 90% in couple of days, and also there are some ones where you can loose some money. I hold all coin and believe in every project I invested in or earned in bounty. Anyway when btc raise up - all altcoins raise up as well.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

I think we should hold our tokens for a much better increase in its value and much more opportunities on waiting for ots increase. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you should worry. But for sure it wont happen. Just wait and hold it. It will be worth it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: