Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell?  (Read 7225 times)
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

I hold %50 of bounty token and the other %50 i sell it. I won't regret with this style Cheesy It's up to your hope buddy. if you trust the project you can hold otherwise just sell it !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
As i see it lately, it is already a normal think for bounty hunters to dump their bounty after they receive it and it would only make the value of such coin to dropped further. But if you truly believe in your coin then the good thing to do is hold it for over a year and forget about it for some time. After a year, take a look at it back and if the project associated with your coin is successful then you become a instant millionaire because for sure your coin's value will definitely surge up.

I would probably sell my bounty token and the half of the amount will have to be invested in another coin like ETH because I believe that it will further increase it's value soon. Definitely, I may able to get good profit from that particular investment of ETH and the profit earn will be save in the bank for my savings deposit.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

There could be couple of strategies of managing your earned tokens.
Sell 50% or hold 100% or sell 100%.
It varies from the project the team and the idea.
I've lost money while failing to sail some of useless tokens when they were pumped but it was a nice sort of experience.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

For me it is much better if you will hold your token that selling it because the price and the value of Bitcoin is low...  For me it is much better because first of all you will not take a risk your token...  Its very hard to earn that and selling it in a low price is like you wasting your efforts and time in working... You will only sell it in a low price because as for the current status now of the value of Bitcoin there will no people who will buy your tokens if it is high so instead of waiting you will take a risk...  The one who will get benifits in that situation is the buyer of your token...  So its much to hold it atleast you will earn your profit though it takes time...
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

I myself always sell token from bounty payment. As you say, the price of those tokens can go up or even can decrease dramatically. So even if the standard price i will still sell the token. What's more i'm not good at dealing with the token.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
As i see it lately, it is already a normal think for bounty hunters to dump their bounty after they receive it and it would only make the value of such coin to dropped further. But if you truly believe in your coin then the good thing to do is hold it for over a year and forget about it for some time. After a year, take a look at it back and if the project associated with your coin is successful then you become a instant millionaire because for sure your coin's value will definitely surge up.
For that I have to see my gift tokens, if the gift tokens have a good future I will hold a coin and will not sell
at a low price because tokens tokens will definitely have a future and a high price, because it will be able
to go up therefore I must hold it while waiting for the right time.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

It depends on coin. I thought beforehand I had to hold all the altcoins. But sometimes it is more profitable to sell them and keep them as bitcoin or ethereum. Altcoins are so risky to hold but they make big profits sometimes Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

the token of the following Bounty is big enough to be better when its memories. Because by attacking him we benefit from interference. I waste to sell it mixed up and badly need it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

Yes, holding the token bounty must be kept because sooner, the value also increases. Upon receiving the token, many have sold them immediately without knowing that it could go higher as time goes by.

AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

Many do not believe in the success of the project and therefore after receiving the tokens and getting the opportunity to sell them - they immediately sell
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

Everything we do has consequences if you sell your tokens that you get from a bounty gift and the price goes down,
Time loss is what we get,
It would be nice if we hold up until prices rise and stable at least we do not waste our time we have used to participate in bounty,
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

it's up to you want to hold or sell
most importantly you have a structured knowledge about altcoin that you have the result of a bounty project. this is the same with the investment process undertaken by investors.
rafaeljohncruz

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

study there market when is the time that there token is in highest value.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

when the price can increase after it gets a list on the market, then it means I need to sell some amount right now and hold the rest because maybe in the other day, the price will increase more. but sometimes, if the price is in under the presale price, I only hold the tokens until the price can increase more and reach the target price of the projects. I think we need to make a plan on when we need to sell or hold the tokens so we can move to other works or we can place the order sell for the tokens.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

The dev often like that. They don't pay the hunters yet until the price low.
if they pay hunters fast, the price of their tokens will dump if they don't have a large scale buyers.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Majority of ICO's experience nowadays drop in the price as soon as they hit the exchanges, mostly because of the whole market being in downtrend last 3 months.
A lot of people who participated in bounties wan't to sell them, also early investors who bought on pre-sale with huge bonus, also be dropping the price.
What bring new coin back to life is listings on huge exchanges like binance and other from top 5, more trading volume is always good for a coin and can boost the price for sure.
Trying to look long term on your bounty rewards is also a good idea. Take a look at Stratis or Waves for example, booth needed at least 1.5 years to show significant grow, but who held the coins all this time was definitely happy.
Don't sell your bounty reward all at once, sell partly, and wait for the project to develop a product and enter more exchanges, most likely it will help to sell with more profit.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

A good Question But it depends on your call and Guts for Me if the Platform is Good and the roadmap is clear in details, you know where that specific Token and platform were heading for!one more important is the Working platform has a working product or services to sustain its ecosystem for the long period. if this characteristics is missing of that said Bounty Token then its your call whatever you want?
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Never sell your coins when price is dropping drastically, wait some time and you will earn something Wink
Never ever sell all your coins at once.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

I think token bounty is my invest this ICO, and one more i think i should to be hold this, the crypto market can be high more. So i why sell now, because token bounty can make me rich more in future and help my life
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

you should to hold your token. while the price is going up you can sell it. but, up to you want to hold or sell. In my opinion hold is the best way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: