Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reality Clash SCAM or not?  (Read 2026 times)
MasterBet

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

As a campaign manager he reserves the right to kick you out for that if he think that you are one. He does not have to post any kind of *proof*. You might think that he could abuse his position this way, well any manager can. However, their career would be short lived and their rep. probably red.
Do you mean if bounty manager will do revenge for participants of bounty campaign who was disagree that rule was changed and he will not pay bounty them that career of bounty manager will permanent broken? I hope irfan_pak10 will not try to do revenge us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ojotoyo10

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:19:14 AM

As a campaign manager he reserves the right to kick you out for that if he think that you are one. He does not have to post any kind of *proof*. You might think that he could abuse his position this way, well any manager can. However, their career would be short lived and their rep. probably red.
but such a decision can not simply be approved by all members! let alone the irfan_pak10 handle this project only half way so he has no right to do anything like this.
when everyone has been participating for such a long time he suddenly comes and takes over the project with the wrong decision.he became a campaign manager but he should not act unilaterally like this, and I strongly agree that the RCC project is indeed a SCAM.
yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:33:46 AM

I agree that rcc scam because irfan_pak10 acts arbitrarily, he creates a new rule unilaterally and he rejects everyone without considering it first, eg before he becomes rcc manager, dirules allows posting on local then he comes and rejects everyone
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3982

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:17:47 AM
Merited by aSoMy (1)

I rejected most of the people because of their posts made in only one child board, like local altcoin cryptocurrency section, saying, this is a great currency. Hope it go to the moon, when bounty going to distribute etc etc.
Hello, i'm Russian local board moderator. Please next time contact me to be sure who writes crap and who does not before you doing such unfair decisions.
By the way crap basically in off-topic section (Paзнoe), not in altcoin subforum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinbrother
Legendary

Activity: 1309
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:24:41 PM

I rejected most of the people because of their posts made in only one child board, like local altcoin cryptocurrency section, saying, this is a great currency. Hope it go to the moon, when bounty going to distribute etc etc.
Hello, i'm Russian local board moderator. Please next time contact me to be sure who writes crap and who does not before you doing such unfair decisions.
By the way crap basically in off-topic section (Paзнoe), not in altcoin subforum.
I want say bounty manager may have an interest do not pay to anybody that is why bounty manager must not estimate quality of posts, he must only count number of posts and count length of every post and thats it. Quality of posts must estimate only moderators. I want say xandry as moderator always clean our local board, I know it because if I quote spam or crap he always delete my post with quotation and ofcourse delete an original post too.
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:59:19 PM

I participate in the company from the very beginning (a whole month). Changing the rules of the company after such a period will not add reputation to your team.
poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:05:50 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 08:19:54 PM by poptop

I'm an investor in rivetz. But a bounty manager Irfan_pak10 had changed the rules in the middle of a company and it tarnished the project. Take action please.

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
Jaga-Jaga

Activity: 613
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:56:02 PM

I want say bounty manager may have an interest do not pay to anybody that is why bounty manager must not estimate quality of posts, he must only count number of posts and count length of every post and thats it. Quality of posts must estimate only moderators. I want say xandry as moderator always clean our local board, I know it because if I quote spam or crap he always delete my post with quotation and ofcourse delete an original post too.
It is very good proposal, bounty manager must not estimate quality of posts. We(our local community) afraid bounty manager's revenge while bounty distribution or next time in another bounty campaign.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:49:42 PM

i have a question, is Bitconnect a scam? it seems weird the amount of money that they pay you, where do they get it from?
cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:17:14 AM

Even if its not a scam, still a terrible idea for the ICO. Staying away regardless.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:46:47 PM

I participated in their signature campaign and had no problems. Despite the current low price ($0.07008), I expect this project to have long legs moving forward. I am holding onto my tokens.
HoyerBrandon3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:22:47 PM

It looks like scam. And i think , that we can fight with it if every ICO project will provide audit and show documents to their investors and then they will be sure that projects is honest and transparent. What do you think?
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

It is unfortunate that there was conflict during this period. But it is quite ridiculous to call any project a 'scam' because of confusion over the bounty campaign rules...

We're building the game that we promised we would build. Follow our progress at: https://realityclash.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: