Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Encrybit–Declares Date of Survey held to improve Existing Crypto Exchange  (Read 865 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream

Thank you for appreciating the project idea. That's so nice on your part. We really need yours and community's support. Together we'll make Encrybit the best exchange in the world.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
max2306

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

As I know most current exchange have an expensive fee. That take a lot of money from trader . because you know. We have to take a lot of order in one day. If your exchange can reduce fee. I think you can get the point from trader.
betgmax

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

The white paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Where can I find more information about your team? Any websites or links?
riley1212

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Does you intent to copperate with any partners in some decentralized exchanges ?
mohammed0102

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

Hi encrybit team Where is your main headquaters located on ?
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

hello DEV  The project looks professional  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have?

Thank you for the appreciation. Regarding your concern about the creators and their experience, when you decide to eliminate the existing issues from the market based on revolutionary thoughts, it showcases the experience of the team behind it.

Encrybit creators have in-depth experience in Software industry (banking & trading) including handling and creating servers for client. Encrybit team has more than 10 years of experience in providing life-changing software solutions for all the major platforms to its past and current clients. Not only that the key USP is our research team who, provide in-depth market analysis for the solutions and which help our developers to create future realistic software solutions which standout in current market amidst the competition.  

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

When do you run your ICO launching  ? I think june is the best choice for sell ico. Because june maybe the uptrend month.

Thank you for your suggestion. It is really appreciated.

There are some tasks in the pipeline before launching Encrybit’s ICO. Our research team needs quality feedback for the traders regarding current trading platform and their expectations from it. Once our team gets real-time issues with current trading exchanges and solutions for overcoming that, we will soon announce the date of our ICO.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. But  I think you should give us the whitepaper of this project asap.

Thank you for the gratitude. I clearly understand your concern regarding the whitepaper. It is under-making and will take some time to get published. As a whitepaper has to clearly mention problems and your contributions to the world community to solve those issues which really matters. It must be written in simple language and our team is working on current issues and traders life-changing solutions, soon we will provide the required document at our website and announce it on our Telegram group.

So, please stay tuned with us for witnessing the beginning of revolutionary exchange.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

My question is : if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people. Because they are familiar with other exchange.

Healthy competition is required to serve the best to the community. Our encouragement to do something different from the current market speaks for itself.

In the current market, there are a number of exchanges available, each having unique functionality and marketing strategies. To compete with them, we also have our unique functionality and strategies but above all, we respect crypto community and are eager to solve the issues which they are currently facing.

When our exchange will be open for use, you will see the same reflection in our exchange's design and functionality. Our user engagement model will automatically connect/attract new people towards our exchange.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers. I think after the survey. You need open the beta app for everyone.

Yes, you are right that we are new, but we have the experience, we have the researchers, we have the analysis, we have the traders, in all, we have a unique team. We have all the ingredients that help us to make this project live and successful among all crypto trading platforms available in the market today.

Post our survey completion, we will soon include our Whitepaper, prototypes and team information at our renewed website. It will help you to fetch answer to all your queries.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

Does you intent to copperate with any partners in some decentralized exchanges ?

Decentralized exchanges are yet to be completely tested. We are initiating the launch with a centralized exchange. We'll work on the pros and cons of decentralized exchange and then decide to release the update for decentralized exchange.

However, our team is working on a strategic partnership with relative domains.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Hi encrybit team Where is your main headquaters located on ?

Hi mohammed0102,

Our headquarter is located in Hongkong.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

The white paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Where can I find more information about your team? Any websites or links?

Well, you got to wait a bit for the whitepaper. But, I can surely introduce key members of my time.

You can refer my LinkedIn profile here.

Some of my colleagues:
Darshit Parmar - LinkedIn profile
Yogesh Trivedi - Medium

Further information about development team will be released in our whitepaper.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

As I know most current exchange have an expensive fee. That take a lot of money from trader . because you know. We have to take a lot of order in one day. If your exchange can reduce fee. I think you can get the point from trader.

Hi max2306,

Thank you for sharing your concern. We'll surely try to provide cheaper trading fees compared to other exchanges. Maybe some package for bulk traders.

joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

So do you plan to import the indicators from tradingview or you are going to create your own in your exchange ?
JakeJake99

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Do you plan to have the private sale and do we have to register KYC ?
ArloArlo

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

I think the biggest problems in some exchanges now is the volume trading . They use too much bot trading . Sometimes i don’t know wether that there is a real or fake volume.
Jaxon1234

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

Do you have any plan for a huge marketing startegies in the future . Cause you guys will need to create an huge HYPE to community
jude0911

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

I like the binance exchange app on ios . I think it would be great if you develope an mobile app . it will more effective .

jayden1101

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

I like the binance exchange app on ios . I think it would be great if you develope an mobile app . it will more effective .

yes agree with your opinion . But recommend you guys to focus on UI/UX cause it very important to attract new investors .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: