Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion-how can we improve the post quality  (Read 359 times)
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

What about legendary members?
Suggestion-how can we improve the post quality
This is my suggestion:
- Don't think about post quality
- Don't think about merit
- Don't count characters
- Don't add new line because your post looks short
- Be yourself and be honest
Can you do that?

Been thinking on your post and since you tell me to be honest here goes nothing i sometimes get frustrated on hard topics we have here and leaving me clueless of that knowledge and getting lazy to find new ones. "Honest thoughts may hinder other opinions many opinions may hinder ones thoughts" the most honest opinion that i can give is in this message and might lead me to nonsense. So for the people who struggle to express themselves by words that are foreign to them just like me just keep in touch on your suggestion bold and clear so that they might or somehow reach them. Just like he said be yourself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

It's simple. Post normal and don't be like a hungry lion that only wants meat. Don't ever answer in general especially when you are quoting others post which is usually happened. Newbie didn't analyze first what question they are answering and just post in general just to be in-line on the topic of the thread.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

What you want to happen is spam the forum with more shit post. To make the requirement as a goal will NOT definitely make good quality it will only give more work to our mods and more of your posts will decrease from time too time. In short, you will waste time and efforts. If I were you, try reading more. Do not worry if you can make even a single post in a day. Post with pride and knowledge and make it count. Information must be true and factual. May be then everyone could bring good quality.
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

You offer measures to improve the quality of posts on forum and in the same time obliges to place a certain number of posts (perhaps absolutely useless). Don't you contradict yourself? As indicated in one of the posts there are about 906k accounts currently active. What do you think will happen to the forum if even a tenth of the accounts rush to write 60 posts in a month? Simple math... The topic of how to increase the number of posts, but not their quality.)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: